Ep18: Apni jeet par itna bharosa mat karna ki haar ki awaz na sun pao

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

On that note ...Merry Christmas people. Maine to apna Christmas Beyhadh ka episode dekh ke hi mana liya. And it was a good episode. It was a mix of everything and most significant to me was an insight into Maya's game plan.

Maya and Rajiv's game - 8 years... both have been planning this game for 8 years. And Rajiv is a computer programming genius in this game as well. Although too confident in his game, Maya is the cautious and cool killer, who knows not to underestimate the game master - Mrityunjay. They may be prepared but Mrityunjay always has the power and the mind to change the game in his favor. Well, all MayRa fans, be delighted, because Rajiv too feels that Maya has some feelings for Rudra when he sees her smiling at Rudra's message. And I agree with him when he says - Kabhi kabhi log chori chupe dil me ghar bana lete hai Maya. But Maya is too consumed in her hatred and revenge to even acknowledge any such feeling because according to her Jo chupaake kiya jaaye wo pyaar nahi, galti hoti hai aur mere paas galti ke liye waqt nahi. Moving ahead, we see her analysis of two targets to enter the Roy household. On one hand, is Rishi who is his father's strength, who fell for her at just a glance, who has the courage to fall in love but not for a long-term commitment. Rudra, on the other hand, is his father's weakness, hates Maya from the time she set sight on him and once committed, will never leave Maya's hand. But, first, it is Maya's turn to turn Mrityunjay's strength into his weakness by separating Rishi from him and turning his weakness Rudra into her strength.

What I liked about this scene is Maya and Rajiv's equation - it was more natural and a conversation of equals. In a day, Rajiv turned from a profit-seeking businessman to a committed and loyal friend, who sees no limits in proving his loyalty and friendship to Maya, come what may. I admire the fact that Maya has someone as a friend - someone she trusts - someone she may come to care about in the long run. Because once Maya gives into trusting and feeling again, I think she will come to accept people in her life than just seeing them as a means to an end. Rajiv does look like someone who will stick with her till the end. I would love to see their equation be something similar to RuAn - I would call them MaRaj (sounds very similar to mirage - something that they are to the world - an enigma). Rajiv also is very upfront and always speaks his mind before Maya - so I think he can call her out on her actions when needed. long and short - I loved watching MaRaj and their equation.

Antara's weakness, Rudra's disappointment - What will it take for Antara to break free of a man like Mrityunjay and for once not let her son down. The way Rudra's face dropped on his mom's statement - it was really heartbreaking. Why need enemies when your own people let you down. Rudra loves his mother so much, he is always there to stand for her - and she, all she wants is Mrityunjay. What about the mother, Antara? What about the woman? This just shows, how she must have let down Maya back then - it shows why Maya wants to punish her. She isn't addicted to drugs here, she is addicted to Mrityunjay - for what? Love which he does not have for her. It's so bloody insulting to see her - cringing and begging before a man who insults her love and her existence. And the one who is standing there waiting for you to speak up for yourself stands disappointed and alone. But his disappointment does not mean, that his love for his mother reduces. It is his love for her, for which he owes Maya. But even if Maya has saved her - so what. She hasn't been honest about Rajiv, he does not trust her. And he does not expect anything less than honesty from anyone anymore - because he is fed up with secrets. This Maya knows very well because she is using honesty as a weapon to weaponize Rudra against Mrityunjay - which he would be more than eager to do - when he knows her side of the story.

Rishi's childhood to end - Because it isn't fun and games anymore, sonny. You are in love with a mature woman, so you need to show some maturity - prepare to take responsibility for your actions, for your life, for Maya. He cannot stay dependent on his dad always. He wants Maya, he has to grow up. But he doesn't know where his growth will take him - far away from this world, or far from his dad. The way he tells her to promise that Marne se pehle tumhara chehra akhri cheez hoga gives me the chills. Can someone tell me who will die - Rishi or the person he is. Because his death could mean a lot of things - he turning into a different person altogether, maybe even worse than Mrityunjay or like him. Hell, they only confuse me. If they kill him at the hands of Maya, then gone are the hopes of a happy ending for MayRa๐Ÿ˜ญ. I really hope that its the other way round. Maybe he is not lambi race ka ghoda, so how does Maya plan to use and separate him from Mrityunjay?

Rudra's trust issues with Maya?? - So I don't know, but did I just see the green-eyed monster in Rudra. It looked more like jealousy about Rajiv than anger for Maya. I mean she could have failed to mention, so what. There wasn't any need to get so miffed on that. He does not like Rajiv, because he was sharing drinks with his dad. He does not like the fact that Maya trusts him. He says he does not trust Maya, and here he questions her trust on Rajiv. Why? What if Maya asks him the same question about Ananya? What Ananya is to Rudra, Rajiv is to Maya. And Maya knows that the problem does not lie in Maya or Rajiv - it is his dad which is the problem here. He is just misfiring that anger on them. But still, I felt like Rudra was angry with Maya because she did not trust him enough to tell him about Rajiv, but she trusts Rajiv who is mingling with his dad. Arre I would love to see a jealous Rudra in days to come. It would be a delight๐Ÿ˜† On a lighter note, I liked it when Rajiv told Rudra about "hanging with his dad".๐Ÿ˜†

As for the precap, Nandini is in for trouble with Maya. But her coming to office, only diminishes the distance between Maya and Rudra. Maya always wants to draw a line between herself and Rudra but is Rudra the kind of guy to respect these boundaries, just because he has a comfortable equation with her mom. Also, Nandini is overstepping her boundaries by sharing family details with him - but if I know, Maya will not let that happen. God knows what we get to see tomorrow๐Ÿค”

Well, I am done with my ramblings. Let's hear you guys out.

Edited by libran90 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viddhi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

On that note ...Merry Christmas people. Maine to apna Christmas Beyhadh ke episode dekh ke hi mana liya. And it was a good episode. It was a mix of everything and most significant to me was an insight into Maya's game plan.

Merry Christmas dear.

Maya and Rajiv's game - 8 years... both have been planning this game for 8 years. And Rajiv is a computer programming genius in this game as well. Although too confident in his game, Maya is the cautious and cool killer, who knows not to underestimate the game master - Mrityunjay. They may be prepared but Mrityunjay always has the power and the mind to change the game in his favor. Well, all MayRa fans, be delighted, We are, aren't we ?  because Rajiv too feels that Maya has some feelings for Rudra when he sees her smiling at Rudra's message. Such an aww moment  And I agree with him when he says - Kabhi kabhi log chori chupe dil me ghar bana lete hai Maya. Like how MayRa are doing to us. But Maya is too consumed in her hatred and revenge to even acknowledge any such feeling because according to her Jo chupaake kiya jaaye wo pyaar nahi, galti hoti hai aur mere paas galti ke liye waqt nahi. Khullam khulla pyaar karegi ye larki. ๐Ÿ˜ณMoving ahead, we see her analysis of two targets to enter the Roy household. On one hand, is Rishi who is his father's strength, who fell for her at just a glance, who has the courage to fall in love but not for a long-term commitment. Rudra, on the other hand, is his father's weakness, hates Maya from the time she set sight on him and once committed, will never leave Maya's hand. Perfect analysis of Rudy boy ๐Ÿ‘ But, first, it is Maya's turn to turn Mrityunjay's strength into his weakness by separating Rishi from him and turning his weakness Rudra into her strength. So true ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

What I liked about this scene is Maya and Rajiv's equation - it was more natural and a conversation of equals. In a day, Rajiv turned from a profit-seeking businessman to a committed and loyal friend, who sees no limits in proving his loyalty and friendship to Maya, come what may. I admire the fact that Maya has someone as a friend - someone she trusts - someone she may come to care about in the long run. Because once Maya gives into trusting and feeling again, I think she will come to accept people in her life than just means to an end. Rajiv does look like someone who will stick with her till the end. I would love to see their equation be something similar to RuAn - I would call them MaRaj (sounds very similar to mirage - something that they are to the world - an enigma). Rajiv also is very upfront and always speaks his mind before Maya - so I think he can call her out on her actions when needed. long and short - I loved watching MaRaj and their equation.

Antara's weakness, Rudra's disappointment - What will it take for Antara to break free of a man like Mrityunjay and for once not let her son down. The way Rudra's face dropped on his mom's statement - it was really heartbreaking. Why need enemies when your own people let you down. Rudra loves his mother so much, he is always there to stand for her - and she, all she wants is Mrityunjay. What about the mother, Antara? What about the woman? This just shows, how she must have let down Maya back then - it shows why Maya wants to punish her. She isn't addicted to drugs here, she is addicted to Mrityunjay - for what? Love which he does not have for her. It's so bloody insulting to see her - cringing and begging before a man who insults her love and her existence. And the one who is standing there waiting for you to speak up for yourself stands disappointed and alone. But his disappointment does not mean, that his love for his mother reduces. It is his love for her, for which he owes Maya. But even if Maya has saved her - so what. She hasn't been honest about Rajiv, he does not trust her. And he does not expect anything less than honesty from anyone anymore - because he is fed up with secrets. This Maya knows very well because she is using honesty as a weapon to weaponize Rudra against Mrityunjay - which he would be more than eager to do - when he knows her side of the story.

Rishi's childhood to end - Because it isn't fun and games anymore, sonny. You are in love with a mature woman, so you need to show some maturity - prepare to take responsibility for your actions, for your life, for Maya. He cannot stay dependent on his dad always. He wants Maya, he has to grow up. But he doesn't know where his growth will take him - far away from this world, or far from his dad. The way he tells her to promise that Marne se pehle tumhara chehra akhri cheez hoga gives me the chills. Can someone tell me who will die - Rishi or the person he is. Because his death could mean a lot of things - he turning into a different person altogether. Hell, they only confuse me. If they kill him at the hands of Maya, then gone are the hopes of a happy ending for MayRa๐Ÿ˜ญ. Oooh no ๐Ÿฅบ I really hope that its the other way round. Maybe he is not lambi race ka ghoda, so how does Maya plan to use and separate him from Mrityunjay?

Rudra's trust issues with Maya?? - So I don't know, but did I just see the green-eyed monster in Rudra. Pretty yess, anything for Maya madam ๐Ÿ˜›It looked more like jealousy Interesting ๐Ÿฅณabout Rajiv than anger for Maya. I mean she could have failed to mention, so what. There wasn't any need to get so miffed on that. He does not like Rajiv, because he was sharing drinks with his dad. He does not like the fact that Maya trusts him. He says he does not trust Maya, and here he questions her trust on Rajiv. Why? What if Maya asks him the same question about Ananya? What Ananya is to Rudra, Rajiv is to Maya. And Maya knows that the problem does not lie in Maya or Rajiv - it is his dad which is the problem here. He is just misfiring that anger on them. But still, I felt like Rudra was angry with Maya because she did not trust him enough to tell him about Rajiv, but she trusts Rajiv who is mingling with his dad. Arre I would love to see a jealous Rudra in days to come. It would be a delight ๐Ÿ˜† Khushi ke aasuun ๐Ÿ˜ญ On a lighter note, I liked it when Rajiv told Rudra about "hanging with his dad".๐Ÿ˜† Joker he is ๐Ÿคฃ

Well, I am done with my ramblings. Let's hear you guys out.

@red are my comments about the same in bits and pieces.

Everything is perfectly explained already.

Another beautiful analysis. It's as intriguing as the episode. Keep it up.

Edited by Viddhi01 - 4 years ago
2019_AnushkaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I absolutely love your analysis ๐Ÿ‘ 

Totally agree with the Anatra's part. I don know why I end up getting so emotional in that scene. It was so heartbreaking to see Rudra that time . Even though I know Antara will not take a stand for herself but still. 

Rudra's words" Duniya Sahara deti hai ma but chalna akele parta hai , jisdin ap chalna shik jaao ge usdin ap mujko apne sath paaoge "๐Ÿ˜ญ

When Antara said I will be good mother now Rudra I was like you can be a good mother.the woman who can't even stand for herself , she will never can protect her child ๐Ÿ˜ข. She honestly disappointed me as mother.

I truly don want Rishi to die ๐Ÿ’”. He just doesn't deserve it . I agree that he is lil impulsive and spoilt but he seems harmless . Hopefully death uski innocent ki ho naki Uski ๐Ÿ˜ž .

I am pretty enjoying Rajeev & Maya's Bonding hopefully it will lasts till the end . He is the joker whom people mostly Don take seriously but he speaks mostly truth ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‘Š

MayRa's scene was full of thasan today  loved it . Maya has to work a lot in order to win Rudra's trust and him . I hope CVS don't change his character in future. Because he seems like a character who will may fall in love but will never will be blind in love . He will not lost his mind between what is right& wrong. Hopefully he will keep Maya grounded too .

NamuVyas thumbnail

Rajiv to maya is like Ananya to Rudra..btw both shipping Mayra ๐Ÿ˜†.. atleast rudra with his words makes Ananya say things like teri girlfriend hai etc.. and Rajiv today was like teasing Maya with Rudra.. I trust these two friends to do the needful...may be we could also get rajiv and Ananya.  They would look cute as well..

Anyways one thing is established that maya is weakening MJ by liberating the ppl who make him powerful.. she already started with antara.. till date we dint see rudra saying all those strong words to her.  But now even though today she bent back for Mj..this thing will change her future coming.. she will start showing resentment which will make this plan work..

Rishi she is again intimidating her to start showing his spine to be independent.. MJ money power is to go to his hier who is rishi..rudra is already independent.. so breaking him away will anger MJ..

Next may be dadi I feel..

Rishi pic was shredded. She will make him separate from Mj but for her ultimate fight with MJ she will need someone stronger and trust worthy. And that's Rudra..

So now we move to getting Rudra on board.  I loved her words.. rudra ne ek baar haath paakad liya toh tumhari taakat banke saath khada ho aayega.. she knows that.. but that's not easy.. I dont think maya plan is even to make rudra fall in love.. she wants to build a trust relationship which will come handy whenever she will end up telling him the truth and he will stand with her in support.. but this relation build up will change both of them.. maya will fall for him real bad wether she wants it or not..his goodness is something else.. also like maya said.. heart vs mind.. heart has no hadh.. but also heart does what it feels like and emotions like love and destiny cannot be controlled no matter what..

The best thing is that such characters make for such a beautiful love story..intense at it's best and we already have seen how well shivin and jen can portray that intensity.. they have a starking pair which I hope the makers use well..

Armu4eva thumbnail

Yesterday scenes had a nice call back to earlier episodes. Lovely analysisโค๏ธ

I will mention some of my fave moments

- Kahin aag lagani padti hai, aur kahin aag bujhani: How aptly Maya had analysed both boys and predicted their reactions and in turn tempered her response. With Rishi she knew it was time to walk the talk and she started igniting the spark of rebellion and independence. With Rudy she tried to alleviate his frayed tempers. She dealt him with honesty. It was amazing that despite wanting Rudy by her side in this war, she keeps reminding him to 

(A) not let anger blind his judgment

(B) set himself free of his past

(C) trust no one but his ownself

- Duniya sirf sahara deti hai, chalna khud padta hai:

Ladka biwi se dialoguebazi bhi seekh raha hai. This was just so good. I loved how he handled himself with Antara backing out. He was completely left broken but he put up a smile and hugged her and appealed to her again to be strong. Such a beautiful call back to the moment Maya inspired him and he chose to fight and break free. There are very few men like Rudra and it's so sad that Maya is potentially denying herself this love & devotion, atleast completely. 

I was pleasantly surprised seeing Maya smile listening to Rudys message. It's going to be fun having Ananya and Rajeev pestering the love birds about their mutual attraction and feelings. Seeing the promo I feel like Maya is going to try woo Rudy to resolve this trust issue. Once he is in, he won't let himself or her go. She better be prepared for handling his passion! 

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viddhi01

@red are my comments about the same in bits and pieces.

Yes, I read them. Thanks for your thoughts on the post๐Ÿ˜Š

Everything is perfectly explained already.

Thanks Viddhi

Another beautiful analysis. It's as intriguing as the episode. Keep it up.

Will definitely do๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I sort of disagree with the MaRaj part. I find him a misfit in this scheme, he is a little too funny and not nicely funny either. And I can't decipher Maya's reaction to him at all. 

And his presence weakens Maya's enigma and halo for ME at least. Last Season, Maya was a lone player, someone who had no one she could trust, everyone was a pawn for her. 

This Season, I remember the promos. The first one when she threw the clock away and was sitting on the floor. That showed the ultimate of depression, betrayal, hatred and everything that was beyhadh. I am not able to see that level of beyhadh translating into the show somehow. I love the suspense, but I cannot see that maddening level of hatred. 

I saw it when Maya was drowning herself in water, but those extreme sequences can render that effect only when Maya is a lone player. 

Idk maybe they'll reveal something further. But as of yesterday, I got bored with the flashback scenes of how he helped her coz it was pretty obvious he was the one. And as long as he remained a mystery man, he was more enjoyable. 

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 69_Anushka

I absolutely love your analysis ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks Anushka๐Ÿ˜Š

Totally agree with the Anatra's part. I don know why I end up getting so emotional in that scene. It was so heartbreaking to see Rudra that time . Even though I know Antara will not take a stand for herself but still. 

Rudra's words" Duniya Sahara deti hai ma but chalna akele parta hai , jisdin ap chalna shik jaao ge usdin ap mujko apne sath paaoge "๐Ÿ˜ญ

When Antara said I will be good mother now Rudra I was like you can be a good mother.the woman who can't even stand for herself , she will never can protect her child ๐Ÿ˜ข. She honestly disappointed me as mother.

I am assuming here, but what Antara meant had a hidden meaning. Antara does not look like that she tolerating Mrityunjay only out of love - there is an inherent fear working as well. She is petrified of him or mostly what he is capable of doing. Rudra will always extend his hand to be her support, because he is the son here. But Maya is like the parent here - if you won't break free on your own, I will make you do so, otherwise her plans against Mrityunjay Roy won't work. Let us see how many more jhatkas Antara needs.

I truly don want Rishi to die ๐Ÿ’”. He just doesn't deserve it . I agree that he is lil impulsive and spoilt but he seems harmless . Hopefully death uski innocent ki ho naki Uski ๐Ÿ˜ž.

There are many who believe that Maya isn't interested in killing anyone. She is just liberating the person that they have locked up inside because of Mrityunjay. And I agree to that. Death here isn't the end of life here. It is more like end of life as Mrityunjay's pawns on his chessboard. It weakens him and then she could go up against him.

I am pretty enjoying Rajeev & Maya's Bonding hopefully it will lasts till the end . He is the joker whom people mostly Don take seriously but he speaks mostly truth ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‘Š

I am expecting the same too. Maya needs someone who will be her mirror and the voice of reason, when she isn't listening to herself. Fingers crossed. 

MayRa's scene was full of thasan today  loved it . Maya has to work a lot in order to win Rudra's trust and him . I hope CVS don't change his character in future. Because he seems like a character who will may fall in love but will never will be blind in love . He will not lost his mind between what is right& wrong. Hopefully he will keep Maya grounded too.

Rudra is very high on honesty. He is capable of seeing through things. Maya cannot be always so aloof and mysterious to draw him in. She needs to be honest on many levels with him. Maya is definitely intriguing to Rudra. He may have trust issues, but because inherently he wants to know more about her unconsciously. She will keep pushing him away, but he does not look like he will pull out so easily. 

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

Rajiv to maya is like Ananya to Rudra..btw both shipping Mayra ๐Ÿ˜†.. atleast rudra with his words makes Ananya say things like teri girlfriend hai etc.. and Rajiv today was like teasing Maya with Rudra.. I trust these two friends to do the needful...may be we could also get rajiv and Ananya.  They would look cute as well..

I agree with you completely 

Anyways one thing is established that maya is weakening MJ by liberating the ppl who make him powerful.. she already started with antara.. till date we dint see rudra saying all those strong words to her.  But now even though today she bent back for Mj..this thing will change her future coming.. she will start showing resentment which will make this plan work..

Probably Rudra has told Antara, but actions always work more strongly than words. Woh saying hai na, 'Laaton ke bhoot baaton se nahi mante'. Maya will push the right buttons of these people, to unravel Mrityunjay's strengths. 

Rishi she is again intimidating her to start showing his spine to be independent.. MJ money power is to go to his hier who is rishi..rudra is already independent.. so breaking him away will anger MJ..

Rishi being intimidated means Mrityunjay's loss of control on his sons. He already cannot control Rudra, something similar with Rishi will push him over the edge. But if busy trying to manage Rishi, his attention from Rudra will divert and makes it easier for Maya to use him.

Next may be dadi I feel..

Dadi, I don't know why I feel is the hidden person behind Maya's allout war against Mrityunjay. Let's see.

Rishi pic was shredded. She will make him separate from Mj but for her ultimate fight with MJ she will need someone stronger and trust worthy. And that's Rudra..

Yes.

So now we move to getting Rudra on board.  I loved her words.. rudra ne ek baar haath paakad liya toh tumhari taakat banke saath khada ho aayega.. she knows that.. but that's not easy.. I dont think maya plan is even to make rudra fall in love.. she wants to build a trust relationship which will come handy whenever she will end up telling him the truth and he will stand with her in support.. but this relation build up will change both of them.. maya will fall for him real bad wether she wants it or not..his goodness is something else.. also like maya said.. heart vs mind.. heart has no hadh.. but also heart does what it feels like and emotions like love and destiny cannot be controlled no matter what..

Yes, probably Maya wants to enter into a friendly equation with him, where he can trust her. But since Rudra has trust issues of his own, Maya will have to tackle him, the way she would tackle the situation, since she too has similar issues. But if Maya feels she is getting emotionally involved, she will try to pull out. But Rudra will not allow her to, because he will want her for himself, outside business involvement. Remember once Ananya said, 'The way you treat me, Maya treats you that way.' Which I feel is going to happen further down the line, when he starts falling for her and she does the same but stops herself because her revenge is more important than love. But Rudra being Rudra, will not let her go so easily. 

The best thing is that such characters make for such a beautiful love story..intense at it's best and we already have seen how well shivin and jen can portray that intensity.. they have a starking pair which I hope the makers use well..

We all hope so too. 

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Yesterday scenes had a nice call back to earlier episodes. Lovely analysisโค๏ธ

Thanks @Armu4eva

I will mention some of my fave moments

- Kahin aag lagani padti hai, aur kahin aag bujhani: How aptly Maya had analysed both boys and predicted their reactions and in turn tempered her response. With Rishi she knew it was time to walk the talk and she started igniting the spark of rebellion and independence. With Rudy she tried to alleviate his frayed tempers. She dealt him with honesty. It was amazing that despite wanting Rudy by her side in this war, she keeps reminding him to 

(A) not let anger blind his judgment

(B) set himself free of his past

(C) trust no one but his ownself

Its like Maya is reading posts on our forum and translating it into her dialogues๐Ÿ˜†

- Duniya sirf sahara deti hai, chalna khud padta hai:

Ladka biwi se dialoguebazi bhi seekh raha hai. This was just so good. I loved how he handled himself with Antara backing out. He was completely left broken but he put up a smile and hugged her and appealed to her again to be strong. Such a beautiful call back to the moment Maya inspired him and he chose to fight and break free. There are very few men like Rudra and it's so sad that Maya is potentially denying herself this love & devotion, atleast completely. 

Ekdum sahi pakde hai.๐Ÿ˜†Publisher author ki zubaan bolne laga hai. Uske pyaar ke tareeke nahi kaam karenge moti chamdi walon pe. Unke liye Maya ekdum apt character hai.  

I was pleasantly surprised seeing Maya smile listening to Rudys message. It's going to be fun having Ananya and Rajeev pestering the love birds about their mutual attraction and feelings. Seeing the promo I feel like Maya is going to try woo Rudy to resolve this trust issue. Once he is in, he won't let himself or her go. She better be prepared for handling his passion!

True, Maya will try to pull out if she gets emotionally invested in him. That is when Rudra will pull her in and not let her go.

Edited by libran90 - 4 years ago