Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cassiop thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Woaaahhh.. what did I just read Sunn.. meri jaan πŸ€—

With every piece of your writing you are making me fall in love with characters that I had lost every hope with.. With Epiphany you didn't just give life to my stupid random prompt but redeemed Prerna for me, showed that there could be a Prerna who is this strong, focused, loving, caring and relatable..

And now Kukki.. what do I say about this Kukki you and Ankie have given us.. your take on characters make me happy and sad at the same time..

Happy coz you make relations and emotions looks so natural and beautiful.. and sad because we know we might not get anything like this on screen.. i would sit in front of TV screen to wistness this kind of father-daughter relationship

Love this protective and possesive Kukki.. you are so good with emotions.. i hope you know that already my girl.. πŸ€—

I hope my words are enough to convey how much I love your work.. ab destiny bhi dedo .. greedy me☺️

Give us the next part soon..

cassiop thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

guy this is how I give prompts πŸ€£ I got exposed πŸ€£ feeling so embarrassed πŸ€£

Yaar ye to bhuat hi mast hai.. mere jaisa 10 line ka nahi..πŸ˜†

456 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow,great chapter πŸ‘

I love this kuki who understands the pain of her dad

Even i am angry on prerna how can she behave like this with rishbh😑

Ab prerna ko thoda toh tadpana hoga😈

But chahe kuch bhi last mein happy ending de dena πŸ˜Š

Update soon sunji πŸ€—

yogakshema thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2

I absolutely loved reading this!!πŸ’•

Such an amazing story on Prerish where Kukki is the epicentre.  

The way you potrayed their feelings ....I could actually imagine them in front of my eyes and hearing them out. 

Loved your description of Kukki's feelings the most. 

Can't wait to read another chapter. 

Update soon!!

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

what a great start.  if only this is how the events actually happened. can't wait for the 2nd part.

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

oyeaaaaa second part de de 

ManaliKSGIAN thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Awesome part dear β™₯️ 😘 and it's true children are mirrors cause they will mirror our each and every habit like if we talk rudely in front of them next time they'll try to talk like that and if they witness love around them than only they'll reciprocate with love. My neice is same as Kukki's age and whenever my di and jiju fight she says that papa is a bad man as he fights with my mumma so Kukki's reaction to Prerna's negelation of Rishabh is tend to hurt kukki cuase for her , her daddy is everything β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️ I liked this kukki alot than the show one cause even though she was more connected to Bajaj she easily gave Rishabh's place to Prerna. Can't wait for the next part so please update soon πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Past1 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Update soon dear literally dying to read the next chapter of your story which stole both my mind and heart from the time I came across it😣😣😣 so pls update soon yaar.. Cannot wait to hear from u yaar

AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

superb to gud awsm update 

Lovely concept 

Eagerly waiting for next update 

Plzz do cont asap

cassiop thumbnail

Where are you and where is the next update πŸ˜­

Me waiting