Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SO here is the long prompt which formed the basis for this chapter.. there is another one, which will be shared with the next chapter.. Thank you Jahanpanah, for sharing this with me.. 🤗

Sadist from a mental way smiley37 

Copy pasting from my wa notes to here (which is a group for my rough work and lists etc consists of only me me me)

Non hurtful butt emotionally hurtful wala prompt hai

So Kuki witnesses Prerna shouting and accusing Bajaj

Like she used to

She doesn't say anything nor does she lets anyone know she had witnessedShe also sees how nicely Prerna talks to Anurag and his family though they only insult her

While her family loved Prerna do much yet she is indifferent

And rudely behaves like she used to

And when Bajaj puts her to sleep one night she tells him she loves Prerna and him but then asks if Prerna mom loves them

So Bajaj says she loves kuki so much so Kuki says

But she doesn't love you. No one loves you. So Bajaj says he has Kuki who loves him so much that he doesn't need anyone's love

Prerna listens to this and realises that her actions are wrong as she is married with a child and her behaviour is affecting the child

So she tries mending her behaviour towards Bajaj and tries to be like other mummas who like Papas

Like that of kuki's classmates

But Kuki tells her that it's okay for she loves her dad enough

Stupid os but why not 

mere school ke friends ki sari Mummys Daddy's se kitne pyaar se baat karte hai, par daddy Prerna mom toh nahi karti apse 

Bajaj : Prerna mom toh apki baki school ki mummys nahi hai na

Kuki : Prerna mom humse pyaar nahi karti na 

Bajaj : Prerna mom toh apse itna zyada pyaar karti hai kitna zyada 

Kuki : par Woh apse toh nahi karti.. is ghar mein toh koi apse pyaar nahi karta. 

Bajaj : Apko pata hai God ne kya kaha tha mujhe? Ki God mujhe ek nanhi si angel denge, jo mujhe duniya mein sabse zyada pyaar karegi, aur Woh nanhi si angel kaun hai pata hai apko?

Kuki: kaun daddy?

Bajaj : woh hai ap, meri nanhi si angel. Kuki mujhse Itna pyaar karti hai ki mujhe kisi aur ke Pyaar ki Zarurat hi nahi 

Kuki : ye sach hai daddy?

Bajaj : hmm yehi sach hai. God ne mujhe meri pyaari si Angel Di, mujhe aur kya chahiye.

This can be during ek chatt or in future when RB and Prerna stay together and she ignores him accuses him blames him even after him doing everything for her. 

Edited by Sunn_shine - 4 years ago
Abhi_Rohitian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Superb👌👏👏👏

Loved your Kukki ❤than the serial one🤪

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: RohitSuchanti

Superb👌👏👏👏

Loved your Kukki ❤than the serial one🤪

Thank you so very much Rohit. I have seen you like many of my updates and glad to see your comment this time.. Truly appreciate it. 🤗

I know show mein the bacha character disappointed us at several instances.. So happy you like this Kukki.. 

Thank you again!!

MishtiNew thumbnail

Waah! A big hug from my side. 🤗

Christmas Mein kya tohfa Mila!!! ❤️

Amazing! 

Kukki is so lovely here.👍🏼

The CVS should learn from you!!!

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: MISTInew

Waah! A big hug from my side. 🤗

Christmas Mein kya tohfa Mila!!! ❤️

Amazing! 

Kukki is so lovely here.👍🏼

The CVS should learn from you!!!

A huge  hug to you too Mishty 🤗.. I am so happy you liked it.. 

Ankie ka scene was very cute that I shared as prompt.. it was very helpful for me to imagine and create a Kukki who is super protective of her father unlike the show.. you liked it bas mehnat safal..

CV ke lie bhaut kuch behtar sources hai learn krne ke lie dost... basharte unhe learn karne ka mann bhi hota… But I take it take it as a HUGE wala compliment😳

Thank you!!!

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

SO here is the long prompt which formed the basis for this chapter.. there is another one, which will be shared with the next chapter.. Thank you Jahanpanah, for sharing this with me.. 🤗

Sadist from a mental way smiley37 

Copy pasting from my wa notes to here (which is a group for my rough work and lists etc consists of only me me me)

Non hurtful butt emotionally hurtful wala prompt hai

So Kuki witnesses Prerna shouting and accusing Bajaj

Like she used to

She doesn't say anything nor does she lets anyone know she had witnessedShe also sees how nicely Prerna talks to Anurag and his family though they only insult her

While her family loved Prerna do much yet she is indifferent

And rudely behaves like she used to

And when Bajaj puts her to sleep one night she tells him she loves Prerna and him but then asks if Prerna mom loves them

So Bajaj says she loves kuki so much so Kuki says

But she doesn't love you. No one loves you. So Bajaj says he has Kuki who loves him so much that he doesn't need anyone's love

Prerna listens to this and realises that her actions are wrong as she is married with a child and her behaviour is affecting the child

So she tries mending her behaviour towards Bajaj and tries to be like other mummas who like Papas

Like that of kuki's classmates

But Kuki tells her that it's okay for she loves her dad enough

Stupid os but why not 

mere school ke friends ki sari Mummys Daddy's se kitne pyaar se baat karte hai, par daddy Prerna mom toh nahi karti apse 

Bajaj : Prerna mom toh apki baki school ki mummys nahi hai na

Kuki : Prerna mom humse pyaar nahi karti na 

Bajaj : Prerna mom toh apse itna zyada pyaar karti hai kitna zyada 

Kuki : par Woh apse toh nahi karti.. is ghar mein toh koi apse pyaar nahi karta. 

Bajaj : Apko pata hai God ne kya kaha tha mujhe? Ki God mujhe ek nanhi si angel denge, jo mujhe duniya mein sabse zyada pyaar karegi, aur Woh nanhi si angel kaun hai pata hai apko?

Kuki: kaun daddy?

Bajaj : woh hai ap, meri nanhi si angel. Kuki mujhse Itna pyaar karti hai ki mujhe kisi aur ke Pyaar ki Zarurat hi nahi 

Kuki : ye sach hai daddy?

Bajaj : hmm yehi sach hai. God ne mujhe meri pyaari si Angel Di, mujhe aur kya chahiye.

This can be during ek chatt or in future when RB and Prerna stay together and she ignores him accuses him blames him even after him doing everything for her. 

guy this is how I give prompts 🤣 I got exposed 🤣 feeling so embarrassed 🤣

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

guy this is how I give prompts 🤣 I got exposed 🤣 feeling so embarrassed 🤣

I hope its alright.. I can edit if you want🤔

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

I hope its alright.. I can edit if you want🤔

that's okay 😆 people should know I give prompts. And they will then be even much more readier to take more prompts from me 

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

that's okay 😆 people should know I give prompts. And they will then be even much more readier to take more prompts from me 

fir to theek hai.. M marketing your prompts. then😳