Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rashigirl thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: KootyPai

When you are using "mental disorders" as an insult to other person that's when you call it as mocking. Go and read the last line of your post. And just so you know, even I'm a med student, so you need not teach me.I very well understand English so thank you. But before asking others to learn English I think you need to learn some manners. Clearly you are lacking in that department. 

For the last time I will waste my time to reply you. FYI I never insulted anyone and I need not to go back and read cuz I'm well aware of what I said. Some people were hallucinating and hallucinations tend to be associated with mental conditions. So I was clearly stating something which is highly likely to be possible hence it can never be an insult.

As far as manners are concerned it's very obvious who are lacking it with the way they are trying to put other people down under my post.

Edited by rashigirl - 4 years ago
Wisal10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KootyPai

Making a mockery of mental disorders!! And these people are the ones who write essays about spreading positivity. What an irony..

Absolutely agree and thank you for your original response to this person.  Just read through all her replies and honestly you couldn't make it up! There is still such a stigma attached to mental health issues, particularly in the south Asian communities and you have people like her who use it to insult others in the name of defending their favourite. 

@rashigirl If you can't defend NK in a debate based on his acting skills  without throwing offensive remarks its probably best you don't talk about positivity to the 'haters' on this forum. You might want to consider giving up your medical studies because the designated role of 'NK is the best and let's spread positivity' will require someone in a full time position.  Good luck with the bumpy ride ahead.  Trust me you're going to need it!

What's this obsession of pointing out English language skills of others? Aangrez chale gaye par apne chamche peeche chor gaye. Anyone who is able to speak a second language should feel very proud of themselves.  Why tear each other down when you should be building each other up. That would be real positivity. 

The Asian sexy list and tv personality list have clearly been rigged. With the exception of TV actors/ actresses fans (and even half of them have boycotted the list) no one gives a hoot about these lists. There were barely any Bollywood fans who voted yet a Bollywood actor and actress topped the list. Its because Asjad is well aware that if a TV actor won it would lose all credibility and news outlets would simply stop reporting on it. Why would anyone burn or be jealous of your favourite especially when the lists are  not even credible. 

Anyway as the new year approaches I wish you a heap of positivity. May you learn how to respond to a different POV without insulting others. 

rashigirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wisal10

Absolutely agree and thank you for your original response to this person.  Just read through all her replies and honestly you couldn't make it up! There is still such a stigma attached to mental health issues, particularly in the south Asian communities and you have people like her who use it to insult others in the name of defending their favourite. 

@rashigirl If you can't defend NK in a debate based on his acting skills  without throwing offensive remarks its probably best you don't talk about positivity to the 'haters' on this forum. You might want to consider giving up your medical studies because the designated role of 'NK is the best and let's spread positivity' will require someone in a full time position.  Good luck with the bumpy ride ahead.  Trust me you're going to need it!

What's this obsession of pointing out English language skills of others? Aangrez chale gaye par apne chamche peeche chor gaye. Anyone who is able to speak a second language should feel very proud of themselves.  Why tear each other down when you should be building each other up. That would be real positivity. 

The Asian sexy list and tv personality list have clearly been rigged. With the exception of TV actors/ actresses fans (and even half of them have boycotted the list) no one gives a hoot about these lists. There were barely any Bollywood fans who voted yet a Bollywood actor and actress topped the list. Its because Asjad is well aware that if a TV actor won it would lose all credibility and news outlets would simply stop reporting on it. Why would anyone burn or be jealous of your favourite especially when the lists are  not even credible. 

Anyway as the new year approaches I wish you a heap of positivity. May you learn how to respond to a different POV without insulting others. 

Again 

Sounding like a broken record 🤦

But anyways for the last time I will reply you.

Damn hilarious to see the ones who are hell bent on insulting other people, troll them under the pretext of constructive criticism, look down upon the people, cannot tolerate the sucess of other people and call them frauds, spread negativity are so concerned about health issues of a community and "insulting" other people 😂 

And yes did I ever mention in this post that NK is the best actor? NO So why would I even defend NK based on his acting skills under this post. An experienced prouducer like Siddharth Malhotra has chosen NK for his dream project as the male lead and here some pseudo-producers are mourning over NK's acting skills😆

This second language thing again outta the topic 🙄 If a person cannot understand what I'm telling even after I mentioned it clearly probably there must be a language problem or a comprehension issue, hence I was extending a helping hand so that they can learn or understand .Hallucination part I'm bored to type cuz I already mentioned it gazillion times 🤮

Also you really don't need to worry about my studies and exams cuz I can manage them, precisely ace them. Hope you have heard something called 'Multitasking'. And as far as your designated dreamy role is concerned it's not an issue at all cuz I have the whole NK army with me. No need to invite them here to see this bullshit and hinder their inner peace cuz I myself is enough to handle the situation single handedly 😊

Finally talking about this Asian Sexy List and TV Personality list again it reminds me of 'sour grapes' 🍇.I have seen the way some fandoms reacted when their fav was on the Asian Sexy List and then later when their fav was not on the TV Personality List. They simply  started blabbering we boycotted, it's rigged and blah blah when I clearly saw them voting on twitter. So happy burning cuz noone can change the fact that SC was No 1 and 5 and NK was No 19 and 28 ( Second highest newcomer in both lists after Asim Riaz 🔥)

As I mentioned earlier it's very obvious who is in need of a heap of positivity. Have a good day and Happy New Year in advance 😊

Belittleethical thumbnail

The post was about uk ratings 

Why you came here to show your frustration  

If you can’t say something good then Atleast don’t ruin others happiness with your nonsense 

You can make a seperate post also to write about your constructive criticism 

Also SC is OTT her thousand expressions within seconds doesn’t impress me but I don’t go on complaining  and crying under every post and rant that this is free platform 

Sometimes people need to use this platform for good things also 

All have right to like anyone they want but before pointing fingers on others you need to watch what you like and is your fav up to the mark to point fingers on others choices 

Itv is full of average actors and I am sure you are also one of those audiences who hype them and see them as superior than others so before pointing finger on others choices remember rest 4 fingers are at you