Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rashigirl thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: YHCstan

That Sexy list is a joke. Mohsin Khan himself admitted that he is not sexy. Mohsin is cute without doubt. But sexy? Not at all. 

About Raj’s TV personality list, well it is just Raj’s friends list. Come on, out of all the TV stars, Surbhi is the No. 1 TV personality? ! πŸ˜†πŸ€£

That guy is biased as hell and we all know it.

Sorry to burst your bubble but whether Mohsin is sexy or cute if he has a huge fan following he will definitely be on the list cuz these lists are based on the VOTING by the fans who love to see their favourites on the top of the list .So if you don't know the meaning of VOTING plz go refer a dictionary and if it's not possible plz lmk I'll send you the meaning via a screenshot. 

Here the major role is played by the admirers and the fans of these stars who VOTE their favourites day and night  to see their fav on the top of the list or to see them enter the list. Sadly you won't understand this cuz you don't know the meaning of VOTING .Hence this is beyond your comprehension.

Anyways this mourning over the success of SC and NK reminds me of "Sour grapes" πŸ‡πŸ˜‚

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Even award shows and dance reality shows are based on voting. But since your family s don’t win there, you call them rigged. How convenient! πŸ˜†πŸ€£

YHCstan thumbnail

Originally posted by: rashigirl

Sorry to burst your bubble but whether Mohsin is sexy or cute if he has a huge fan following he will definitely be on the list cuz these lists are based on the VOTING by the fans who love to see their favourites on the top of the list .So if you don't know the meaning of VOTING plz go refer a dictionary and if it's not possible plz lmk I'll send you the meaning via a screenshot. 

Here the major role is played by the admirers and the fans of these stars who VOTE their favourites day and night  to see their fav on the top of the list or to see them enter the list. Sadly you won't understand this cuz you don't know the meaning of VOTING .Hence this is beyond your comprehension.

Anyways this mourning over the success of SC and NK reminds me of "Sour grapes" πŸ‡πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜†πŸ€£

No wonder their super successful Sanjivani is going to be axed in a month or two! What not they did to get TRP. They even kept a wedding in a damn hospital and made doctors recite mantras. Phir bhi TRP nahi aayi. πŸ˜†

YHCstan thumbnail

Agar itna hi fans hai who can vote for so called personalities to make them No,1, wonder why her show is such a flop! πŸ˜†

rashigirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: YHCstan

Even award shows and dance reality shows are based on voting. But since your family s don’t win there, you call them rigged. How convenient! πŸ˜†πŸ€£

First of all Sanjivani is just 4 months old. Some people are expecting awards also πŸ˜‚ Individual achievements of the leads are anyways more than enough for the FANS for now (About haters idk 🀷) 

For real some people here are having either a mental disorder or hallucinations.When did I even mention award functions and dance reality shows are rigged.Hallucinating to another level. 

And yes if you have a problem do solve with that person rather than mourning over other people's success by calling it fake and what not, cuz clearly none of us here told you that award functions are fake. 

I don't even understand why some people are so into visit Sanjivani forum when clearly they hate the show. Insecure or what πŸ˜‚

Anyways I don't think I should reply haters who are suffering from mental disorders here after.

Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Cuz you replied under my post I would like to clarify one thing. I never asked anyone to stop watching Sanjivani  (At least have some common sense πŸ˜‚ As a Sanjivani fan why would I even tell another person to stop watching the show when I clearly know it will affect the TRP of the show badly.) So yeah since I never made a statement like that not interested in knowing about your annual subscription fees and blah blah 😴

And yes I'm elated atm cuz I sense some ppl are burning rn but can't help it , very sorry πŸ™

Namit Khanna has achieved a lot within this very short period and this is just the BEGINNING. He will continue to do so cuz he has the love and blessings of his NK army. 

Simple advice to everyone πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘‰ Learn to spread positivity and encourage one another and build up one another in the society rather than putting people down. Have a good day. 

Dude. The other person was pretty respectful. So how about you respond in the same way? Who is burning exactly and why should we ? The show is flop. No two ways about it. No one gives shit to those UK ratings. They mean nothing. 

So stop acting like Namit's PR. This is a forum where you'll find both positive and negative reviews. Just accept and move on. 

Pyaricetamol thumbnail

First of all Sanjivani is just 4 months old. Some people are expecting awards also πŸ˜‚ Individual achievements of the leads are anyways more than enough for the FANS for now (About haters idk 🀷) 

For real some people here are having either a mental disorder or hallucinations.When did I even mention award functions and dance reality shows are rigged.Hallucinating to another level. 

And yes if you have a problem do solve with that person rather than mourning over other people's success by calling it fake and what not, cuz clearly none of us here told you that award functions are fake. 

I don't even understand why some people are so into visit Sanjivani forum when clearly they hate the show. Insecure or what πŸ˜‚

Anyways I don't think I should reply haters who are suffering from mental disorders here after.

Making a mockery of mental disorders!! And these people are the ones who write essays about spreading positivity. What an irony..

rashigirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: KootyPai

Making a mockery of mental disorders!! And these people are the ones who write essays about spreading positivity. What an irony..

I'm a medical student hence you need not to teach me about mental disorders. If you can't understand English best is you go and learn it first cuz I never made a mockery of mental disorders. When people are saying things I never stated two things are possible, either they are hallucinating those situations or just beating around the bush cuz they clearly have no proper come back.

And as far as 'Negativity'  is concerned even a small child can understand who are the ones spreading negativity under this post.

Pyaricetamol thumbnail

I'm a medical student hence you need not to teach me about mental disorders. If you can't understand English best is you go and learn it first cuz I never made a mockery of mental disorders. When people are saying things I never stated two things are possible, either they are hallucinating those situations or just beating around the bush cuz they clearly have no proper come back.

And as far as 'Negativity'  is concerned even a small child can understand who are the ones spreading negativity under this post.

When you are using "mental disorders" as an insult to other person that's when you call it as mocking. Go and read the last line of your post. And just so you know, even I'm a med student, so you need not teach me.I very well understand English so thank you. But before asking others to learn English I think you need to learn some manners. Clearly you are lacking in that department. 

rashigirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: KootyPai

Dude. The other person was pretty respectful. So how about you respond in the same way? Who is burning exactly and why should we ? The show is flop. No two ways about it. No one gives shit to those UK ratings. They mean nothing. 

So stop acting like Namit's PR. This is a forum where you'll find both positive and negative reviews. Just accept and move on. 

Often people get hurt and try to play the victim card when the truth is being stated.

I never screamed my lungs out that Sanjivani is the most successful show ever, was merely celebrating another happy occasion. But yes had to mention about the hero and heroine of the show when some little babies came to the forum crying and said that NK and SC only have 'FEW' fans and admirers. So simply had to make them understand not to crack the joke of the year.

And yes may be a superstar like you are not giving two shits about UK ratings but it is a huge thing for the Sanjivani team who work really hard just like any other actor and the well-wishers of Sanjivani.

As far as being Namit's PR is concerned I don't think your butt should get hurt when people shower love on Namit. If Namitians stay within their limits without putting people down and spreading negativity no one should burn.