Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahe66 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Wat star of day he doesnt have a clue were his tole is this season apne season mai to bhaag raha tha shilpa ka athyachar nahi seh paya just imagine wat asim and rashmi goes thru 

Its crystal clean sid cant take instructions from younger lot especially from Asim all started cuz of sid if sid would have agreen on doing tssk ye nahi hota

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chahat4u

what I don't understand is how can someone support Rashmi. If you want to prove that Shukla is wrong, then you have to show that you are better than him, more well-mannered, more disciplined. Not by giving tons of more "gaalis" of the lowest level; screaming mad; and by constantly inviting the attention of your supposed enemy no.1 yourself to make an issue. How I miss Dolly Bindra in such seasons! 

This 👏

She is coming out worst than shukla 

Unsila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Panchhi1

Makdi apne hi jaal me trap ho gayi🤣

Yes. After the hospital. Sid was in good mood. And he was busy with Sana and paras.

Magar bahut se sid haters ko darr lag gaya thaa ki ab ye jeet sakta hai.

Then that jaal was made.  Six hours of poking.

Woh jab Bari baari se aaye. And how three four at the same time.

And you know what,

many ppl were actually happy that, sid told something like that.

It was like, "thanks sid, you told like that. Now we are happy. And we are going to use this. But please, ek baar, kuch aur bhi jyada kuch bolo"

So that later we say "why did you tell that😡"

Audience ko kya ye game dikhti nahi hai. Pehle sid se dhakke khana chahte the, this time they wanted him to say something.

This time also Asim tried pushing game two times. Which sid told in mic and didn't fall for it.

But in words he got trapped. Because even if he didn't say. Ppl are saying, "yes he didn't say, but we know what he meant" ab kaise bachoge sid 🤪

Alia8988 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

All asim and rashmi fans taking shelter of that gandgi box thing . Good that salman himself clarified !!! go watch it . And thank god sidharth asked him to clarify . He said aap clear kar dijiye warna ye dono mere peeche pad jayenge . ANd salman clarified he was talking about this aisa , waisi and all. Bout their past . Go watch it , it was aired today and salman was clear their . 

I don’t need to watch it .. Iam smart enough to understand the unsaid things that he implied .. you go and watch again with a clear mind.. he despises Shukla! 

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chahat4u

what I don't understand is how can someone support Rashmi. If you want to prove that Shukla is wrong, then you have to show that you are better than him, more well-mannered, more disciplined. Not by giving tons of more "gaalis" of the lowest level; screaming mad; and by constantly inviting the attention of your supposed enemy no.1 yourself to make an issue. How I miss Dolly Bindra in such seasons! 

How well you put it !!!

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alia8988

I don’t need to watch it .. Iam smart enough to understand the unsaid things that he implied .. you go and watch again with a clear mind.. he despises Shukla! 

I may not understand the unsaid dear , But I did understand what salman clearly said in hindi !! I understand that language . 

-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: original07

Asim ne naukar word pakda woh dikh gya aapko! Shukla ne Uske baad 'aisi ladki' with weird hand gestures kiye for the rest of the time till wkv..woh nhi dikhe aapko?

Rashmi ne gunda bola woh dikh gya..uske baad jo shukla ne bola..aisi ladkiyon ko maine ghr me lena band kr diya hai! Woh nhi dikha aapko..rashmi ne chai phenki galat kiya..shukla ne bhi toh phenki uske baad..and arhaan ko pkde rakha t shirt itni der tak..ye sahi kya??? Physical hone baad jo sympathy card play kr rha tha..shukla main kya karun keh kar...that u couldn't see!!

Itne bhi blind na bano!

Agar naukar nahi bola hota toh ye sab shuru hi naa hua hota..From where it get started ?'Aisi ladki' main aapko kya galat laga mujhe ye btao..'Aisi ladki' ek achi ladki ki defination bhi ho sakti hai naa..

Rashmi ne gunda bola

Rashmi ne maa Ko naukrani bola

Rashmi ne nashedi bola

Rashmi ne gaali pe gaali di

Kya kuch nahi bola 

Rashmi ne Chai pheki Sidhart ke nahi pheki dhyaan se dekho episode...!

Blind mujhe aap lag rahe ho zaada

Alia8988 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I may not understand the unsaid dear , But I did understand what salman clearly said in hindi !! I understand that language . 

Yes dear that’s what Iam saying that Salman did not say that clearly in Hindi ! Don’t make things on your own. When Shukla said please clarify this was not me .. Salman did not say no! Did he ? If he would have done so then that would have Been saying “CLEARLY IN HINDI “ ! Instead he said that “ jaise aapne bola aisi ladki waise maine bola gandgi wala bag” so my dear your understanding is also of something unsaid and clear definitely does not mean what he said ! And even I understand the language of what Salman said (which was clear Hindi BTW) 

Unsila thumbnail

No dear.

Salman said something. Sid asked clarification.  Salman gave.

Sid did "aisa vaisa".  Salman asked clarification. Sid gave.

Asim gave and paras gave.

But now.

There is a part of audience.

Salman didn't say "but it was unsaid one"

Sid didn't say, "but we know it"

Ab next level ke discussion hain. Telepathy and mind reading waale.

When Rashmi says and accepts saying something.  Uspe kisi ko koyi discussion nahi karna hai.

Rashmi fan - "yeah she accepted it. But we don't think that she meant it" 🤣

Sid say, "I didn't mean other way. This is my clarification" 

Rashmi fan - "ok we don't need clarification, we know what you meant" you say or not. We know,.

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lakk-

For me the star of the episode was Vikas Gupta..the way he explained how everyone was targetting Sid and how Asim, Rashmi and Arhaan were continually poking Sid was amazing. Even Salman looked interested to what VK was speaking about because he knew that he's right. So I watched the clip once again after listening to VK and I observed this :

The fight between Rashmi and Sidharth was because of Asim and only Asim. So Asim and Sid had a conversation where Rashmi interrupted and Sid said why she is speaking 'woh naukar hai kya' and Rashmi ne woh suna bhi nahi Asim repeated several times and mudda bana diya and Rashmi ko bhadkaa diyaa and everything got started.

It looks like three of them plan something maybe not shown on TV that how to go and provoke Sid.

Watch the clip before Rashmi threw Tea on Sid..So fight was going on between Asim and Paras and Sid was just standing there and Rashmi 4-5 times said 'Oh Gunde' 'Oh Gunde'..uspe Sid ne React kiyaaa

VK explained everything in the best manner that they are playing this game...Thanks to him

VG has exposed Asim completely and that's the reason Asim can't stand him. He even mentioned to rashmi Vikas sab kharab karae after vikaas exposed him 🤣🤣🤣