Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Unsila

It was shown. Just before Asim was making new rules for the police task.

She told, you go and bring him on front foot. Vishal and Arhaan will come to help you.

And later you can observe. How one by one all will come. And will say, kayar fattu darpok, kuch Kar na, kuch Kar na.. Etc.

Yes wahi bola mne that kitni gandi game khel rahe hai ye log and kaise Sid ke peeche pade hai sab milkar..and Thanks for pointing this out

ashi_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

She told, you go and bring him on front foot. Vishal and Arhaan will come to help you.

And later you can observe. How one by one all will come. And will say, kayar fattu darpok, kuch Kar na, kuch Kar na.. Etc.

There entire footage should be shown. Bar bar kehrahe the k footage dekho footage dekho. Dikhao inlogo ko not only then each and every housemate footage should be shown for them to know that they are looking like some cheap people.

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Makdi apne hi jaal me trap ho gayi🤣

Alia8988 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

Well dear I must have seen last weeks episode then . Salman was clearly pissed off with asim. In fact not so much with rashmi . Salman is transparent with his reactions . And its clear. 

Yes dear we have seen today’s episode and hence replying that Salman was pissed off as always with Shukla and it was pretty clear to all!! He definitely favoured Rashmi Over Shukla indirectly (please watch the part clearly when he talks about the gandagi box.. ) 

And even a non BB supporter can say that he likes Asim over Aabra ka dabra anyday ..

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Salman tried to make Rashmi understand about fraud arhaan but she will continue with him 

btw why did not she argue with Salman when he questioned her - arhaan Jaisa kadka ðŸ¤£

The way she says yes to that 🤣! And she didn’t understand when Salman said aise logon ko mein ghar pe nahin leta! 😄

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

🤣

The very guy whom he was supporting bajaoed him ðŸ¤£

Plus Salman had said that Shefali was not the reason for the spat between Asim and Shukla coz both are mature enough to understand right and wrong! It was their own grudges and issues that led to the spat 

SALMAN'S WORDS, NOT MINE 

So, same way Asim is not the reason for the spat ! Rashmi and Shukla have personal grudges against each other and precisely they fight like cats and dogs ! Same logic applies here! 

Also Salman was clearly allowing Asim and Rashmi to speak freely! 

It was Asim who SLAYED today ! He took a stand for himself not only against Shukla, Gupta, paras , mahira but the makers himself ! This 26 year old gave these biggies a run for their money ! 

He maintained his composure and slayed like a boss ! 

Rashmi also took a good stand ! 

I could clearly sense whom Salman was supporting 

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

The way she says yes to that 🤣! And she didn’t understand when Salman said aise logon ko mein ghar pe nahin leta! 😄

I know she is coming out as totally dumb

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alia8988

Yes dear we have seen today’s episode and hence replying that Salman was pissed off as always with Shukla and it was pretty clear to all!! He definitely favoured Rashmi Over Shukla indirectly (please watch the part clearly when he talks about the gandagi box.. ) 

And even a non BB supporter can say that he likes Asim over Aabra ka dabra anyday ..

All asim and rashmi fans taking shelter of that gandgi box thing . Good that salman himself clarified !!! go watch it . And thank god sidharth asked him to clarify . He said aap clear kar dijiye warna ye dono mere peeche pad jayenge . ANd salman clarified he was talking about this aisa , waisi and all. Bout their past . Go watch it , it was aired today and salman was clear their . 

Ammu07 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lakk-

For me the star of the episode was Vikas Gupta..the way he explained how everyone was targetting Sid and how Asim, Rashmi and Arhaan were continually poking Sid was amazing. Even Salman looked interested to what VK was speaking about because he knew that he's right. So I watched the clip once again after listening to VK and I observed this :

The fight between Rashmi and Sidharth was because of Asim and only Asim. So Asim and Sid had a conversation where Rashmi interrupted and Sid said why she is speaking 'woh naukar hai kya' and Rashmi ne woh suna bhi nahi Asim repeated several times and mudda bana diya and Rashmi ko bhadkaa diyaa and everything got started.

It looks like three of them plan something maybe not shown on TV that how to go and provoke Sid.

Watch the clip before Rashmi threw Tea on Sid..So fight was going on between Asim and Paras and Sid was just standing there and Rashmi 4-5 times said 'Oh Gunde' 'Oh Gunde'..uspe Sid ne React kiyaaa

VK explained everything in the best manner that they are playing this game...Thanks to him

Asim ne naukar word pakda woh dikh gya aapko! Shukla ne Uske baad 'aisi ladki' with weird hand gestures kiye for the rest of the time till wkv..woh nhi dikhe aapko?

Rashmi ne gunda bola woh dikh gya..uske baad jo shukla ne bola..aisi ladkiyon ko maine ghr me lena band kr diya hai! Woh nhi dikha aapko..rashmi ne chai phenki galat kiya..shukla ne bhi toh phenki uske baad..and arhaan ko pkde rakha t shirt itni der tak..ye sahi kya??? Physical hone baad jo sympathy card play kr rha tha..shukla main kya karun keh kar...that u couldn't see!!

Itne bhi blind na bano!

chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

what I don't understand is how can someone support Rashmi. If you want to prove that Shukla is wrong, then you have to show that you are better than him, more well-mannered, more disciplined. Not by giving tons of more "gaalis" of the lowest level; screaming mad; and by constantly inviting the attention of your supposed enemy no.1 yourself to make an issue. How I miss Dolly Bindra in such seasons!