Naagin 4

Logic behind the crowd

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Why is this season so crowded?  πŸ™„

There were one women her two brother in laws and their wives in the the mass murder of the naagin family.  Why there has to be subplots about the cousins Two guys already seem to have some sort of interest in Brinda and they are already undressing nayantara with their eyes ... Wonder how this is going to stretch. 

Until last season it was okay because they were the part of main plot why now?   They are just eating screen time.... Unnecessarily I might add😳

Now I'm kinda 30% sure the original story would be nayan-dev marriage and Brinda taking her place in mandaap to save Dev. Remember "bhagya ka zeherila khel!"πŸ˜†πŸ€ͺ

I really wanna know how they'll develop this Brindev angle admist this crowd or Casanova, cringe worthy ppl.  One of the culprits should have been dead by now😈 why are they behind devπŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Zephyr_57

Why is this season so crowded?  πŸ™„

There were one women her two brother in laws and their wives in the the mass murder of the naagin family.  Why there has to be subplots about the cousins Two guys already seem to have some sort of interest in Brinda and they are already undressing nayantara with their eyes ... Wonder how this is going to stretch. 

Until last season it was okay because they were the part of main plot why now?   They are just eating screen time.... Unnecessarily I might add😳

Now I'm kinda 30% sure the original story would be nayan-dev marriage and Brinda taking her place in mandaap to save Dev. Remember "bhagya ka zeherila khel!"πŸ˜†πŸ€ͺ

I really wanna know how they'll develop this Brindev angle admist this crowd or Casanova, cringe worthy ppl.  One of the culprits should have been dead by now😈 why are they behind devπŸ˜•

too much crows for sure but they won't be there for long when the main story starts they will be sidey character who will vanished or i hope so. 

they are cheap and disgusting. they are on some drugs that they cannot help but lust over a girl who they grew up with and a girl who is friend of their would be SIL. why don't nayantara finish them off already they are disgusting.

somehow someway dev and brinda will get together and that will create havoc among the family and revenge plot as she will come between revenge and hate.