PURVI INJURED EPISODES

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Can someone give me the names of episodes where Purvi was injured?

pls its urgent

Hello Misty 

I'm Sainath, welcome to Cid forum hope you have fun here but the forum's been inactive for a year now so sadly there won't be much responses 

You can check out the video archive for all episodes of cid and cid special bureau 

Related to your query i can't answer because i just started watching cid from the beginning and during the original run of the show  i stopped watching after 2013 so I'm unable to provide you with the answer but I'll be watching all the episodes,if i come across any Purvi injured episode I'll answer in this thread or PM (personal message) to you

Regards 

Sainath 

Edited by Sainath-394-cid - 4 years ago
Ok thank u Would wait for your reply

Misty,please be patient as I told in my previous post , I just started to watch cid from the beginning (I started it on last September)Due to my hectic college work I can only watch an episode per day and I just watched Mad bomber (episode 378-379) yesterday. It'll take me atleast a year to watch Purvi's intro episode, that's why I asked  you to be patient 

If it is  that urgent then Post your query on this thread ;

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4429251

Or browse old 2013-2018 threads in this forum

Or check this thread ;

It's mentioned in this thread which cid officer was rescued by thier colleagues with episode name and number ( I noticed atleast  3 episodes in which purvi was saved, so maybe she was injured in one of these episodes)

Please don't think I'm rude, but I already informed you that it'll be a year before I watched Purvi's episodes and if this forum gets archived In a year then I'll PM (personal message) you the name of the episode in which Purvi got injured 

Regards

Sainath 

Edited by Sainath-394-cid - 4 years ago

ok no problem but pls don't forget to reply

Originally posted by Misty600

ok no problem but pls don't forget to reply

Ok i won't forget to reply

👍👍👍

some episode are already mentioned

So I'm going to mention those episode which can relate to your question.

CID - सी आई डी - Episode 1317-Machar ka Rahasya- 26th December, 2015

Purvi got saved by Ishita at timeframe (40:38)

In this episode purvi is thrown at glass and the door glass break into pieces result in heavy injuries to purvi.

Edited by INTAK - 4 years ago
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello, 

Does anyone know the episode when Purvi remembers her childhood when a case of missing children comes? Also, when Purvi gets scratches from a tree branch that has poison? 

Posted: 3 years ago

rahsamay hotel 

kissa ravan dahan ka 

Cid ki kidnapping 

Naari suraksha