Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

she is not as magical as sudha.but she was known for her negative roles till tere liye.it's tere liye which broke her negative image

Originally posted by: sammy17

And unfortunately the actress has zero of the screen presence and aura of sudha ji. This actress playing dev's mother just isn't natural in negative role IMO. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

she is not as magical as sudha.but she was known for her negative roles till tere liye.it's tere liye which broke her negative image

Oh yes I forgot the actress was in original kasauti. She was good there, but here she really isn't good. Even rakshanda was really natural imo as vamp in season 3, but sudha topped, and I'm not saying that just because she's the OG naagin vamp, but because she's the most seasoned actress and the one with the best screen presence. 

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Oh yes I forgot the actress was in original kasauti. She was good there, but here she really isn't good. Even rakshanda was really natural imo as vamp in season 3, but sudha topped, and I'm not saying that just because she's the OG naagin vamp, but because she's the most seasoned actress and the one with the best screen presence. 

missing sudha  in 🐍 kash voh ek baar aur villain hothi yaha😛 Naagin vaadon ki agni mein 😎Amruta ❤️sey Fight ki  Yaha Zahreele khel mein Manyatha ki takkar hothi👍🏼- ⭐️Sayantani-Sudha⭐️

IfritAmbrose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: saaniakh

So true 🤔 I m not liking anyone except Manyata Naintara n Dev 🤔 

I really feel as a viewer to give suggestion to show Manyata Naintara more and better show Naintara Dev love story n be in focus it would be great 👍🏼

Ah! Finally there is someone who is in favour of Dev-Naintara love story..

They are really refreshing and new!!

And dev brinda will be become monotonous and boring, i don't them together yaar par hoga toh yehi

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Zephyr_57

Yeah I just feel like Manyata could shift her revenge and kill them instead of their parents😆 ITv represents rich youth esp bad and wannabe. 

I.want that to happen actually😅

RiyaS2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ditto I like Dev Naintara too I want to see their jodi not dev brinda 

Originally posted by: IfritAmbrose

Ah! Finally there is someone who is in favour of Dev-Naintara love story..

They are really refreshing and new!!

And dev brinda will be become monotonous and boring, i don't them together yaar par hoga toh yehi

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

And unfortunately the actress has zero of the screen presence and aura of sudha ji. This actress playing dev's mother just isn't natural in negative role IMO. 

Can you believe it I don't even know the characters' name this season apart from Nayantara, Dev, Brinda, Akash. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Can you believe it I don't even know the characters' name this season apart from Nayantara, Dev, Brinda, Akash. 

LMAO same. Probably manas is the only name I remember from the cousins, but there are so many cousins and all with the same exact insufferable personality that I can't tell them apart, let alone remember their names. 😆

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

LMAO same. Probably manas is the only name I remember from the cousins, but there are so many cousins and all with the same exact insufferable personality that I can't tell them apart, let alone remember their names. 😆

Even the killers name I don't know. 🤣 Manas is the one who is cheating on his fiance ? 😆 I don't even remember Dev's brother's name. 🤣

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Even the killers name I don't know. 🤣 Manas is the one who is cheating on his fiance ? 😆 I don't even remember Dev's brother's name. 🤣

Yeah manas is the double-faced kameena with specs. 🤪 Dev has a brother? I thought they were all just his cousins? Uggggh, ekta has too much money to spend so she went all out on the number of cast members. 🤣