Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

What bothers me is that in previous seasons the side characters had importance but in this one their presence is not felt. It won't make any difference if one of the character is kicked out from the show. Same with all the sinners in the house. We don't even know who is whom. We only know that Dev's mom is this season's Yamini. 😆

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: vinnas

Agree very much 👍🏼 like wat that horrid batch as characters of a Show the scenes from start to Now 😲is dejavu 🤢oh the S1 they Really Cool 😎 Funny 👍🏼Angad 😛Amrutha😛 even S2 OK bunch 😎not more irritative than pattar 😆

Mann please Let Manyata kill them off One go  Revenge bhi kaafi strong hogi 😎

Notice how the male lead's cousins have become increasingly negative after season 2. In season 3 they were despicable lusty creeps who attempted gang rape on ruhi. Now this season they aren't as bad as season 3 lot, but these lot are still a nasty piece of work. Yeah angad and his two cousin sisters were so sweet and hilarious. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

So true an show they behave is nasty. I don’t understand why makers even think such acts is consider hot and cool. How they told their cousin that marriage is ok but having affair is cool bc we are rich wth is this just bc they are rich they get the license to cheat their fiancé or wife. 

I found it hilarious that they said that. It's like Colors again trying to push the adultery-should-be-accepted view via naagin now as well🤣What's with Rangeela trying to convinve tv audience that because adultery is common, we should accept it rather than frown upon it? 🤣

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetsmile4u

Yup totally when one of the boys said having an affair is cool becoz they are rich.i was like hello being rich  doesn't give u the license to do anything wrong I found that very immature thought

Seriously making young people look so utterly moronic and loose in character. Is this how they want to show what modern and progressive generation are like? Trying to demonise them by making them look lusty, disrespectful towards elders and people's feelings, and loose morals?

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Disgusting! And the way they were staring at nayantara as if she is a ladoo they want to eat. Then one of the guy said he don’t like girl who is easy he likes someone who does not agree at first and then say yes looking at brinda I felt disgusted. Makers might think it’s cool I thought it was cheap of them.

Seriously who the hell writes these lines. My mouth twisted in disgust at that line. I hate hearing the word "Easy" being used for any female.

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zephyr_57

Yeah I just feel like Manyata could shift her revenge and kill them instead of their parents😆 ITv represents rich youth esp bad and wannabe. 

Well that would be the best revenge really. That would be the greatest suffering manyata and nayantara could inflict on that evil family who jointly murdered a family including that small little cousin of nayantara; by leaving every single one of those murderers childless and leave them alive to grieve for the loss of their children. Nothing would hurt them more than that. Killing the actual murders would do nothing more than end their suffering quickly. 

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Ok i felt the need to make an entire topic just dedicated to that army of cousins. They act so stupid, so over the top and pathetic, but think they are so cool and hot. It's like watching a bunch of clowns walk around high school pompously for attention so everyone around them things they are hot shit, but in actual every thing they say and do, every expression of theirs is so cringe-inducing that I roll my eyes at every single one of their scenes. They're so bloody obnoxious and uncool. Is this how balaji think cool and hip youth are meant to be considering how they make all the "Youngsters" act like this in their naagin series. Wait, actually that would be an insult to the supporting/ side actors/ characters that played rithik's cousins in season 1, who were not obnoxious at all, but were actually hilarious (especially ditsy amrita) and really nice, hence I found them a cool bunch, but these horrid bunch are not cool or funny. Their scenes are so forced. 

Ekta Kapoor is mixing television and altbalaji!

And this bunch of stupid people seems like 'Rozgar Yojana' by Ekta Kapoor!

Season 3 people were purely evil like Yuvi and other one who was killed by bevish!

But this time it's so much crowded!!

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

What bothers me is that in previous seasons the side characters had importance but in this one their presence is not felt. It won't make any difference if one of the character is kicked out from the show. Same with all the sinners in the house. We don't even know who is whom. We only know that Dev's mom is this season's Yamini. 😆

And unfortunately the actress has zero of the screen presence and aura of sudha ji. This actress playing dev's mother just isn't natural in negative role IMO. 

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sammy17

Notice how the male lead's cousins have become increasingly negative after season 2. In season 3 they were despicable lusty creeps who attempted gang rape on ruhi. Now this season they aren't as bad as season 3 lot, but these lot are still a nasty piece of work. Yeah angad and his two cousin sisters were so sweet and hilarious. 

yup 😲 S2 it's sushant alone -thankfully that Dumb Shivi killed him right after learning Wat he done to gautami 🤢 S3 wat note/🤬revenge it started 🤓☢️ 

Now this nasty fellows 😡🤢

Angad,amruta,Divya 🤗 

Romil .is good Avni, aalia 😛

We don't get such naive cousins /members 😃in this franchise 😆 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

yes they are cheap.I think makers are not showing them as cool but as spoilt brats. in s3  also they showed such boys.all those dirty boys n the girl got killed

Disgusting! And the way they were staring at nayantara as if she is a ladoo they want to eat. Then one of the guy said he don’t like girl who is easy he likes someone who does not agree at first and then say yes looking at brinda I felt disgusted. Makers might think it’s cool I thought it was cheap of them.