Posted: 4 years ago

Ok i felt the need to make an entire topic just dedicated to that army of cousins. They act so stupid, so over the top and pathetic, but think they are so cool and hot. It's like watching a bunch of clowns walk around high school pompously for attention so everyone around them things they are hot shit, but in actual every thing they say and do, every expression of theirs is so cringe-inducing that I roll my eyes at every single one of their scenes. They're so bloody obnoxious and uncool. Is this how balaji think cool and hip youth are meant to be considering how they make all the "Youngsters" act like this in their naagin series. Wait, actually that would be an insult to the supporting/ side actors/ characters that played rithik's cousins in season 1, who were not obnoxious at all, but were actually hilarious (especially ditsy amrita) and really nice, hence I found them a cool bunch, but these horrid bunch are not cool or funny. Their scenes are so forced. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago

Agree very much 👍🏼 like wat that horrid batch as characters of a Show the scenes from start to Now 😲is dejavu 🤢oh the S1 they Really Cool 😎 Funny 👍🏼Angad 😛Amrutha😛 even S2 OK bunch 😎not more irritative than pattar 😆

Mann please Let Manyata kill them off One go  Revenge bhi kaafi strong hogi 😎

So true an show they behave is nasty. I don’t understand why makers even think such acts is consider hot and cool. How they told their cousin that marriage is ok but having affair is cool bc we are rich wth is this just bc they are rich they get the license to cheat their fiancé or wife. 

for me S1/S2 cousins were cool bunch👍🏼

Originally posted by .Shiva.

So true an show they behave is nasty. I don’t understand why makers even think such acts is consider hot and cool. How they told their cousin that marriage is ok but having affair is cool bc we are rich wth is this just bc they are rich they get the license to cheat their fiancé or wife. 

Yup totally when one of the boys said having an affair is cool becoz they are rich.i was like hello being rich  doesn't give u the license to do anything wrong I found that very immature thought

Originally posted by sweetsmile4u

Yup totally when one of the boys said having an affair is cool becoz they are rich.i was like hello being rich  doesn't give u the license to do anything wrong I found that very immature thought

Disgusting! And the way they were staring at nayantara as if she is a ladoo they want to eat. Then one of the guy said he don’t like girl who is easy he likes someone who does not agree at first and then say yes looking at brinda I felt disgusted. Makers might think it’s cool I thought it was cheap of them.

Yeah I just feel like Manyata could shift her revenge and kill them instead of their parents😆 ITv represents rich youth esp bad and wannabe. 

Originally posted by Zephyr_57

Yeah I just feel like Manyata could shift her revenge and kill them instead of their parents😆 ITv represents rich youth esp bad and wannabe. 

same here the way we Get More Manyatha more Fitting Revenge😎 .those sick bunch🤢😵 need it more than so called  killer Rich parents 😈

So true 🤔 I m not liking anyone except Manyata Naintara n Dev 🤔 

I really feel as a viewer to give suggestion to show Manyata Naintara more and better show Naintara Dev love story n be in focus it would be great 👍🏼

I have only watched Naagin 1 but stopped when Ekta started her usual nautanki, leave it to her to ruin all good things. afterwards, I did not follow the consecutive seasons but one thing I'm gonna say, the casting and storyline got progressively worse as the franchise continued. Nothing can beat rithik, shivanya and shesha. Rivanya was just amazing

sorry if this offends anyone.