Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SophieKarim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

ALL I'm gonna say is, Mahira's dad NEEDS to make an entrance, apparently he could be against this marriage, can he please come and drag his daughter out by the hair if he is against this marriage? πŸ€£

MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SophieKarim

Exactly! It's just their ridiculous way of dragging the story and it's getting really stupid now. 

I guess, Rishabh just isn't as attractive as Karan πŸ˜†

Have same opinion. There is a character pull. That is missing with rishab's.  He is just too simple.

You know what ek new show ye hai chahatein is going to be a star plus version of kundali bhagya🀣

If u haven't seen it just watch the first two episodes and see you will understand my point🀣🀣

The forgotten daughter! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ It's been two years and she hasn't been mentioned, Luthra family really are a bunch of kameeney to forget their own daughter πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Ab aise baar bar aroras ko blame karthe firthe rahenge tho kahan khud ki family oe dyan dene ko time milenge... what if that time the aroras do some khor paap and lutras could use it against the next fight!🀣🀣

Originally posted by: TheM5393

That is a debatable perspective, πŸ˜† but 'soorat se seerat obviously zyada important hai', the sort of things Karan has already done and continues to be doing without even an ounce of remorse makes him being attractive or not OR him sharing chemistry with Preeta or not rather redundant. A good-looking douchebag is still a douchebag. πŸ˜›

Okay. We admit that...πŸ˜† but im just saying that i like to watch a character who has different shades to play. Not always being clam and composed one.. but yes,  rishab do have his own plus as well. 😊

YES PLEASE! All I'm imagining now is Karan trying to get her attention and Preeta walking right past and looking back followed by an iconic hair flip, PLEASE πŸ™πŸ˜‚ 

I would seriously like to see Preeta use Prithvi to get Karan jealous and throw his own game in his face, enough is enough now πŸ˜‚ 

I totally forgot about Shiv, can he please fall in love with Mahira and drag her away and out of this show πŸ˜‚ He knows her from the past aswell πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Shiv tho already preeta ke peeche hain..voh tho mahira ko notice thak nahi kar rahe hain. Pyaar karna tho dhoor ki baat haiπŸ˜†

But when that familiar factor came in between mahira and shiv i too thought they might come closer and help preeta karan. But ye tho kuch aur hi ho gaya..πŸ€” anyway there is still time. And i hope mahira leaves the show on a good note. πŸ˜†

We need a preeta making karan jealous scene.. its not just karan who can do that..

SophieKarim thumbnail

Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger

Have same opinion. There is a character pull. That is missing with rishab's.  He is just too simple.

You know what ek new show ye hai chahatein is going to be a star plus version of kundali bhagya🀣

If u haven't seen it just watch the first two episodes and see you will understand my point🀣🀣

Oh no πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

SophieKarim thumbnail

Ab aise baar bar aroras ko blame karthe firthe rahenge tho kahan khud ki family oe dyan dene ko time milenge... what if that time the aroras do some khor paap and lutras could use it against the next fight!🀣🀣

This back and forth is getting confusing now, yeh ho kya raha hai?!’ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

ALL I'm gonna say is, Mahira's dad NEEDS to make an entrance, apparently he could be against this marriage, can he please come and drag his daughter out by the hair if he is against this marriage? πŸ€£

Hum kin kin ko nyota dhe rahe hai.! πŸ€£

Like we need the villians back, then shiv jiska ata pata humme nahi hai and now some stanger who is going to be mahira's dad. What if that guy also fails us to make preeran route clear? πŸ€”

SophieKarim thumbnail

Shiv tho already preeta ke peeche hain..voh tho mahira ko notice thak nahi kar rahe hain. Pyaar karna tho dhoor ki baat haiπŸ˜†

But when that familiar factor came in between mahira and shiv i too thought they might come closer and help preeta karan. But ye tho kuch aur hi ho gaya..πŸ€” anyway there is still time. And i hope mahira leaves the show on a good note. πŸ˜†

We need a preeta making karan jealous scene.. its not just karan who can do that..

No but remember when Mahira first entered the cricket club to give Karan his bottle..? Shiv’s mouth was left hanging πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

RishabhXPreeta thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Exactly! It's just their ridiculous way of dragging the story and it's getting really stupid now. 

I guess, Rishabh just isn't as attractive as Karan πŸ˜†

But Karan and Preeta don't even look half as good as Rishabh and Preeta. Yet apparently a large chuck of people have already assumed that they are the end-game, so even if Rishabh isn't as attractive as Karan, it still builds a very interesting triangle. Plus, the whole 'opposites attract' nonsense has been so overused in Ekta shows, that PreeRan as a concept seem so stale and just overrated in Indian television. For the sake of the longevity of the show, the makers along with the obvious dragging have to also think about a sustainable long term arch.