SophieKarim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

How much more stupid can Kareena get? Money has blinded this aurat SO much. After watching today’s episode, the only thing I say which I never thought I would say is PLEASE SHERLYN COME BACK AND RUIN THESE PEOPLE. BRING THEM ALL OUT ON THE ROAD. This is the limit now. 

I want to laugh at Kareena so hard because she’s SO obsessed with the Arora’s. She always claims that Preeta & Srishti were after the Luthra’s when the truth is, SHE is after them! She’s the one who started the quarrel in the first place, if she hates them so much, she should’ve ignored them and did her own thing in the mall while they did theirs 😂😂😂😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

And since when did Sarla insult their so called na hone wali bahu, Mahira? Literally the only thing she said to her was ‘I advise you, don’t marry Karan, he’ll ruin your life’. She was insulting Karan and had every right to with everything they’ve experienced since Rishabh’s wedding. But they have money, they can do anything according to them. Apparently people who don’t earn enough or aren’t of high-class don’t have a life 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

And I’m SO DISAPPOINTED when it comes to Karan. Look at what the CVs have turned him into. He answered Sarla back and had absolutely NO RIGHT to do that. SO SO SO MANY MISUNDERSTANDINGS RIGHT NOW. 

But I HAVE to admit, I’m kind of liking this whole love-hate angsty arc between Karan & Preeta ESPECIALLY since Preeta has finally started answering back and sticking up for herself. You GO girl!

Another rant... Sorry! 😂😂

Edited by SophieKarim - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

OMG so so so true! 

I seriously want and God forgive me, and miss sharlyn so much.. These loothras deserve every ounce of shit she is going to throw at them 😡 I will bloody celebrate their barbaadi🤬

And Karan? I have no words left 🤬 I am so frustrated as a viewer and so disappointed as a preeran Fan! They have literally destroyed Karan as a character! Not even an iota of pity or sympathy I feel for this man. Infact I am impatient now to see him breaking piece by piece , dying every second! No I am not heartless nor am I sadistic but yes my hateness level has surpassed every bound. 

I want him to literally grovel on preeta's feet and I want preeta to move away from that place and never look back. Which tbh I am hoping now seeing preeta showing some and rightfully so spine. 

MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Haven't watched today's epi yet. But seems like there more to skip in today's epi 😆

Well kareena ki baat..  ughh please i don't even have the energy to curse her now. Wish she gets her sabak soon. Uski ye ameer hone kaboot jitni jaldi hosakke utarvaba chayiyye

Karan is also now a gone case. Wish he gets his senses back soon.

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Lmaooo! Karina is the biggest hypocrite ever! She has no argument other than, Middle Class people. I am so glad Sarla and Preeta gave it back to this crazy loon. 

The worst was you know Karina and Mahira were salty cuz they went home and complained to mommy/granny dearest. 😂

Sachai is kadavi! The kaand that Karan did, doesn’t deserve praise or laurels, it needs umpteen slaps. 

Originally posted by: TakingAStand2

Lmaooo! Karina is the biggest hypocrite ever! She has no argument other than, Middle Class people. I am so glad Sarla and Preeta gave it back to this crazy loon. 

The worst was you know Karina and Mahira were salty cuz they went home and complained to mommy/granny dearest. 😂

Sachai is kadavi! The kaand that Karan did, doesn’t deserve praise or laurels, it needs umpteen slaps. 

Today we just had an epic moment day..and kudus to preeta. Her reply just made kareena speechless... 🤣

Wish we have more " kareena shut up " waale scenes🤣

Yea.. they both went home and complained..like these two doesn't have anyother job right now.  Kareena kya kam thi abh ye list mein voh chipku mahira bhi add on ho gayi.. eww 🤢

Originally posted by: Scarlet.ferro

OMG so so so true! 

I seriously want and God forgive me, and miss sharlyn so much.. These loothras deserve every ounce of shit she is going to throw at them 😡 I will bloody celebrate their barbaadi🤬

And Karan? I have no words left 🤬 I am so frustrated as a viewer and so disappointed as a preeran Fan! They have literally destroyed Karan as a character! Not even an iota of pity or sympathy I feel for this man. Infact I am impatient now to see him breaking piece by piece , dying every second! No I am not heartless nor am I sadistic but yes my hateness level has surpassed every bound. 

I want him to literally grovel on preeta's feet and I want preeta to move away from that place and never look back. Which tbh I am hoping now seeing preeta showing some and rightfully so spine. 

I think luthras had filled up their pots of baddua so well.. soon they might land upon streets bcoZ of that kareena's khaandhaani bahu.. sherlyn 😆🤣

SophieKarim thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scarlet.ferro

OMG so so so true! 

Ekta has managed to do it. She's finally managed to get us all to root for the villain of the story. Wah! 👏🏻👏🏻😂😂😂

When Sarla finally met and scolded him (I was seriously hoping she would start beating him up because it's what he deserves), it's like he didn't feel any remorse at all! Just started avoiding glances and rolling his eyes. Rich or poor doesn't matter here, that was downright rude of him! Yes, he's always been known as this character who's playful and not serious about life but he always respected women ESPECIALLY those older than him (other than his family) and he had HUGE RESPECT for Sarla and the Arora's. I'm out here hoping Preeta's Dadi officially claims that she's no longer his girlfriend, he really doesn't deserve her love at this point. 

As for grovelling, as much as we would all want PreeRan to finally unite, Preeta has SELF RESPECT. She needs to make the Luthra's realise exactly what they've done and to what point they've mentally tortured her and her family. They don't deserve ANY sympathy or apologies AT ALL (and I seriously hope Baani's -no I'm not calling her Dadi, she doesn't deserve it ✋- leg ends up getting cut off, THEN she'd realise what Preeta's worth and who she's lost 😂😤)

I'm hoping Preeta and the Arora's announce they're moving back to Nasik, slap the fact in Karan's face that he's about to lose her for good.

SophieKarim thumbnail

Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger

Haven't watched today's epi yet. But seems like there more to skip in today's epi 😆

Well kareena ki baat..  ughh please i don't even have the energy to curse her now. Wish she gets her sabak soon. Uski ye ameer hone kaboot jitni jaldi hosakke utarvaba chayiyye

Karan is also now a gone case. Wish he gets his senses back soon.

Normally, I skip the episode and only watch PreeRan's scenes 🥱

Kareena deserves the betrayal from Sherlyn the most considering she's the one who always sided with her over Preeta and brought her into the house as their bahu. Sherlyn, hurry up and do your thing! 🤣

Have no more words to say about Karan tbh, CVs have destroyed his character..

SophieKarim thumbnail

Originally posted by: TakingAStand2

Laanat on this woman! She has no sense of shame at all! According to her, people of lower or middle class don't have a right to have fun or have a life at all! Begairat aurat! She's crazy obsessed with them tho! 😂When someone decides to hate someone, the sensible thing to do is ignore them and mind your own business but she always wonders off to have a chit chat with them and THEN gets crazy offended when they show her her place 😂 

Don't even get me started on Mahira, she's so dumb, she doesn't understand the difference between advice and insults and she's supposed to be educated? My ass! 😂 

Karan is letting his ego get in the way and it's destroying him 😔 

Originally posted by: SophieKarim

Normally, I skip the episode and only watch PreeRan's scenes 🥱

Kareena deserves the betrayal from Sherlyn the most considering she's the one who always sided with her over Preeta and brought her into the house as their bahu. Sherlyn, hurry up and do your thing! 🤣

Have no more words to say about Karan tbh, CVs have destroyed his character..

We truly are rooting for the villan here 🤣

Yea i also do the same when i watch it in the app. Cutting all the major  kareena craps.but today i just kept the whole mall scene.. and skipped the whole drama happened in LM.😆