Who are actual Bahu Begum viewers?

jan.anima thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Important notice: I am not encouraging makers to disrespect Samikshans demand. I am only encouraging or requesting writers to respect the demands of Arjitians, Dianian and Shazanian as well. They are also your viewers and in fact better viewers.

To begin: Before we come up with conclusion, you all must be thinking why did I put forth this question. 

Well, it's because trp opening was 1.7.  That week's trp was Shazaan centric with beautiful introduction of every character in episode 1. 

Azaan was shown as a holistic man who was a good friend, romantic and true lover and awesome son. While Shayra and Razia were exemplified a strong woman braving all odds.

After first week's trp, immediate debacle was experienced just because of sudden and intense blackmail track. The blackmailing followed by polygamy track lasted for month and for the trp immediately reached it's decimal point.

Thereafter writer started showing justice in the story by ending the polygamy. So there was descent rise in trp and after so long the trp crossed the decimal point.

"Noor theek hogayi" track started thereafter. Since this track, gazala track and adil track....noor was showed heroine. And the trp of this show remained worst. It never crossed decimal.

This is because except samikshans, everybody boycotted the show.

The writers should understand that only Samikshans are not the viewers. Arjitians, Shazanian and Dianians are also viewers. 

This show has less neutral viewers.

Arjitians, Dianians, Shazanian and Samikahans are more than neutral.

Neutral viewers have permanently disappeared after Noor's intense blackmail nonsense in BB.

Arjitians, Dianians and Shazanian viewers are in majority. They are unhappy and so, many have boycotted BB because of story.

Samikahan viewers are least, and they are happiest because makers does everything for them. Makers can now see what TRP samikshans have been giving them.

Current situation: Character connectedness is being lost. Before it's too late, what can be done? Please put forth your suggestion guys.

Is huge rise in trp possible at this point of time? If yes, then how?