Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

even kuch rang season 2 aired at 7:30 so its not a surprise if edkv 2 airs at 8

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: diya_snow

Mostly IIM going offair....coz nothing left to show now....Yogi's marriage done and as we can see Yogi is ready to accept Gunjan and Pari to leave so it's over....

I m sure no one interested in Yogi Gunjan story so trp will fall and channel may announce that coz low trp show going offair and EDKV 2 will take 8pm slot....

Sorry if any Gunjan fan here.....

Exactly you sait it all there is nothing let with the show now. They don't even give new promos like during YoRi track so by maybe mid january they will give this slot for EDKV2 better this way seriously! 

MochaQueen thumbnail

there was a new promo today saw it on sony YT channel

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

there was a new promo today saw it on sony YT channel

Yes but there are showing similar scenes of the previous promo nothing new...So this marks the real end of YoRi ðŸ˜­

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Today while checking YT I saw the precap video and gunjan’s face was there I just removed it and put not interested..🤣

This show has ended me on episode 102 when Yogi stopped Pari from going to Kolkata and proposed her.. 

cvs idhar hi full stop laga dete  to itna raaita na failta....😡  

we Fans would be more happier.. but nahi.. ab bhugto.. trps toh milni nahi hai n loyal viewers bhi chale gaye ..😵

MochaQueen thumbnail

theres still hope...if Gunjar is a bit sensible she may reunite YoRi at the end

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

don't recall may be Saas bina sasural or the late Pratyusha Banerjee show, as far as I recall Pratyusha's show as at 9:30pm when it aired.. may be Reporters ?

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

if at all it happens.. will only happen in the last episode & I won't bet on how the CV's are taking the story forward.

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Today while checking YT I saw the precap video and gunjan’s face was there I just removed it and put not interested..🤣

This show has ended me on episode 102 when Yogi stopped Pari from going to Kolkata and proposed her.. 

cvs idhar hi full stop laga dete  to itna raaita na failta....😡  

we Fans would be more happier.. but nahi.. ab bhugto.. trps toh milni nahi hai n loyal viewers bhi chale gaye ..😵

Same here....after watching precap I don't even feel like watching epi ....not at all interested in Gunjan drama...Epi 102 is most beautiful epi of IIM but now with Gunjan track they ruined it everything and loosing viewers...but still next week trp will answer everything...

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Gunjan is typical yaar....she just bother about her marriage and now Yogi accepted her and trying to move on from Pari so Gunjan has no reason to give divorce to yogi and reunite Yori and full family supporting Yogi Gunjan only so Pari sideline now ...Pari is second lead after all