Posted: 4 years ago

not the forum to discuss about EDKV, no where it was stated either the timings of the show or on-air date. So not rite to speculate something.

Sorry about that next time I will be carefull.

Originally posted by heavenlybliss

so IIm is really ending :/

not necessarily until the time slot is declared, it was an 10:30 pm show earlier - it would be too soon to speculate.

which show are you talking about? doesnt iim air at 8?

which show are you talking about? doesnt iim air at 8?

IIM is at 8, I was referring to EKDV, it used to run at 10:30 pm earlier.. the 1st season.

it was at 9:30 i think

they may move around the time slots...but i dont think any other show on Sony is ending soon

it was at 9:30 i think

they may move around the time slots...but i dont think any other show on Sony is ending soon

I'm damn sure it was 10:30 pm - I watched the show until the last episode on TV 😛, it may have been at 10pm for a while though. 9:30pm was Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke serial.. 10pm was some marathi mafia backdrop serial, 10:30 was EKDV. 11pm was either CID or Crime Patrol.

You can never say never in show business, things change overnight 😉 If EKDV makers want bold content to be shown, they've to chose 10:30pm.. until 10pm its sanskari slot 😆

Edited by serious - 4 years ago

but wasnt kuch rang at 9and edkv straight after at 9 30...maybe they changed the slot

you mean to say edkv is gonna be bold??? is it the same story because the characters have the same names