Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

but wasnt kuch rang at 9and edkv straight after at 9 30...maybe they changed the slot

you mean to say edkv is gonna be bold??? is it the same story because the characters have the same names

nope EKDV started at 10:30 pm straight.. you can still find promo on youtube. 9pm was Aishwarya Sakuja's show I think may be Saas Bina Sasural .. don't recall what was 9pm show when EKDV was on air.

Story is changing.. in EKDV - they were never in army, just commoners - ML comes back to India after many years - FL starts tiffin center after some episodes.

MochaQueen thumbnail

so they shouldve kept diff character names

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Yesterday I was watching TKSS n in break I watched that CP got a time slot change at 10.30 pm. So don’t know where they will incorporate the new show.. 

Apne show ke toh kya kahe.. kitna rulaayenge YaRi and YaRians ko..πŸ₯Ί

Memorable_ERA thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The Kapil Sharma Show

serious thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Yesterday I was watching TKSS n in break I watched that CP got a time slot change at 10.30 pm. So don’t know where they will incorporate the new show.. 

Apne show ke toh kya kahe.. kitna rulaayenge YaRi and YaRians ko..πŸ₯Ί

Crime Patrol always keeps shifting time slots  πŸ˜† Earlier it was only weekend late night show.. later it ran at 11:30pm after Aahat.. later became 11 pm show.. When 10:30pm show went off air.. they replaced it with CP, again went to 11, again looks like came to 10:30 πŸ˜† If they're slotted back to 11pm, don't be surprised πŸ˜†

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: serious

nope EKDV started at 10:30 pm straight.. you can still find promo on youtube. 9pm was Aishwarya Sakuja's show I think may be Saas Bina Sasural .. don't recall what was 9pm show when EKDV was on air.

Story is changing.. in EKDV - they were never in army, just commoners - ML comes back to India after many years - FL starts tiffin center after some episodes.

No dear ..EDKV time was 10 PM earlier...it used to air right after KRPKAB ...

Not sure what time channel has decided this year for edkv2 ...and which show is going off air πŸ™„

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Mostly IIM going offair....coz nothing left to show now....Yogi's marriage done and as we can see Yogi is ready to accept Gunjan and Pari to leave so it's over....

I m sure no one interested in Yogi Gunjan story so trp will fall and channel may announce that coz low trp show going offair and EDKV 2 will take 8pm slot....

Sorry if any Gunjan fan here.....

serious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamz15

No dear ..EDKV time was 10 PM earlier...it used to air right after KRPKAB ...

Not sure what time channel has decided this year for edkv2 ...and which show is going off air πŸ™„

they did telecast at 10pm too but that wasn't the straight air time or was changed later (my 99% memory).. I think Sonal Vengrulkar (hope I got the name correct) or something her show was at 10pm at the beginning. I didn't see the show much.. just used to catch up the last bits of the show while waiting for EKDV.. some sort of yelling going on mostly πŸ˜† Used to watch Crime Patrol repeats post EKDV at times. Anyways timeslot se koi issue nehin hai apun ko.. 10 ya 10:30 jyaada farak nehin pedega πŸ˜†

most probably IIM will be going off air or gets a new time slot. Rest stories are all have just started - PB just a leap occurred, Beyadh just started, Mere dad just started, Tara still revolves around kid from what I've heard - so leap hasn't happened yet. Sony's daily TRP pullers are Ganesha show & Shirdi Sai - so they won't end them so soon.

Edited by serious - 4 years ago
Bacillusbadius thumbnail

EDKV used to be at 10 pm

after KRPKAB

mayavi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: serious

IIM is at 8, I was referring to EKDV, it used to run at 10:30 pm earlier.. the 1st season.

No Edv 1 was airing on 10 pm and is guess this time it will replace this show.