Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sammy17

People on insta are saying it seems prachi may be paired opposite ranbir's older brother, hence why he was mentioned back in march when show first started, then they mentioned him after so long this week clearing that the brother is elder to ranbir, and have mostly kept the brother under wraps for so long. But I do not want that. I would rather prachi-ranbir end up together and rhea marries the elder brother for revenge.

How do you know about Ranbir's elder brother? In which episode they told about him? Did I miss it somehow? 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nandini25

How do you know about Ranbir's elder brother? In which episode they told about him? Did I miss it somehow? 

Vikram first mentioned he had two sons in the month the leap first took place. Now this week (can't remember which episode, either saturday or maybe monday episode) ranbir was on phone with pallavi and beeji whilst at pragya's house and he said teasingly that he will call his older brother and tell him that they are giving even his share of love all to him (ranbir) and his elder brother would get angry. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janas2017

Sammy, now I'd only agree to it if he stops this rude behaviour with Prachi in front of Rhea as well tell her in plain uncertain terms that he will not entertain breaking Prachi's heart. If CVs continue showing him as dilly dallying and first breaking her heart before regretting, I will not tolerate this kind of stupid, heartless behaviour even if Pranbir chemistry is awesome. Enough of showing all these FLs in KKB as ever suffering except for a short while after leap. Had happened with Pragya, then Disha. So no more of this sh*t for me.

It will take time till they show ranbir getting sense. All of balaji's bhagya shows are doing this same thing of stretching drama that could be over in just one episode. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandini25

It seems you have missed a lot because of the internet blackout. The recent episodes were so good and full of pranbir, 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Another rhea-ranbir scene to put up with today. 🤢

Miss-Behave thumbnail

I have to say, rhea’s friends are smarter than rhea. Rhea’s insecurities would never let her see the truth. I loved that part where both her friends could see through rhea’s big talks about Ranbir supposedly proposing her and she rejecting him. Her friends can see that no matter how cool rhea acts she has feelings for Ranbir.

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Now rhea seems to be far more alert and conscious now that she might be pushing Ranbir towards Prachi due to her own mistakes. Her over alertness on this issue will definitely be an issue soon I feel. I guess that’s why cv’s keep showing Ranbir giving her assurance that there’s nothing between him and Prachi. But Prachi has been on rhea’s radar as it is from the start, irrespective of whether she thinks Ranbir will choose Prachi over her. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

I liked the contrast scene between the sisters on their views of Ranbir. It showed both sisters for who they are. Rhea a despo who seeks validation via a male’s affection and interest in her, and Prachi a tough nut to crack for any boy who has more practical life goals that don’t include romance. Pragya unfortunately hasn’t got a clue of the storm brewing in both daughter’s lives.

pranbirkridha thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

I liked the contrast scene between the sisters on their views of Ranbir. It showed both sisters for who they are. Rhea a despo who seeks validation via a male’s affection and interest in her, and Prachi a tough nut to crack for any boy who has more practical life goals that don’t include romance. Pragya unfortunately hasn’t got a clue of the storm brewing in both daughter’s lives.

yeah saritaji n pragya conversation give hint of it Ranbir for both daughter rather in joke but it's gonna be reality