Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Ummmm ok, so Prachi isn’t the least bit thankful for Ranbir saving her and thinks he only saved her due to guilt because he left her alone on the streets at night. The Diwali track time she was thankful to him although she was awkward and quick in thanking him, but this time didn’t thank him at all. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Loving cv's using pragya as cupid for pranbir. They needed an active cupid who would actually do something. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail

Sarita is very quick. Looks like Ranbir really won her heart that she’s already thinking of marriage. Pragya is a cool mother with the way she’s trying to link Prachi up with Ranbir. But my god sarita just is so quick to misunderstand people’s words. She thought pragya was talking about letting Prachi and Ranbir get intimate. LMAO! 

Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sammy, Sarita ji is one hell of a lady. Ranbir saying Mai mard Nahin hoon- reaction and now getting intimate. Lol.

But honestly speaking I was in double mind since yesterday about Pragya playing Cupid. Forget the illogicality of it all, but I hope they don't repeat Pragya-Suresh-Bulbul track again. I am sick of roundabouts now in this serial.

That's why I don't want any love track for Prachi. Till last week, especially after Diwali track I wanted Pranbir, but now I just want Prachi to be a strong, independent woman who has a simple arranged marriage in which she is extremely happy.

Christie2017 thumbnail

Something very relatable and realistic.

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janas2017

Sammy, Sarita ji is one hell of a lady. Ranbir saying Mai mard Nahin hoon- reaction and now getting intimate. Lol.

But honestly speaking I was in double mind since yesterday about Pragya playing Cupid. Forget the illogicality of it all, but I hope they don't repeat Pragya-Suresh-Bulbul track again. I am sick of roundabouts now in this serial.

That's why I don't want any love track for Prachi. Till last week, especially after Diwali track I wanted Pranbir, but now I just want Prachi to be a strong, independent woman who has a simple arranged marriage in which she is extremely happy.

Unfortunately only vamps and villains have right to be happy in Balaji land 😡

Miss-Behave thumbnail

I initially really wanted at least one pragya and Ranbir scene a while back and now we have gotten quite a few ones. Ranbir becomes such a shareef and innocent bachcha in front of elders. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janas2017

People on insta are saying it seems prachi may be paired opposite ranbir's older brother, hence why he was mentioned back in march when show first started, then they mentioned him after so long this week clearing that the brother is elder to ranbir, and have mostly kept the brother under wraps for so long. But I do not want that. I would rather prachi-ranbir end up together and rhea marries the elder brother for revenge.

Christie2017 thumbnail

Sammy, now I'd only agree to it if he stops this rude behaviour with Prachi in front of Rhea as well tell her in plain uncertain terms that he will not entertain breaking Prachi's heart. If CVs continue showing him as dilly dallying and first breaking her heart before regretting, I will not tolerate this kind of stupid, heartless behaviour even if Pranbir chemistry is awesome. Enough of showing all these FLs in KKB as ever suffering except for a short while after leap. Had happened with Pragya, then Disha. So no more of this sh*t for me.