Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

valleta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I don't think KP and erica's chemistry will ever work.

No offence to Erica but she can't act and especially she doesn't suit the role of Prerna she mumbles her dialogue and has monotonous facial expressions. It needs two to create the sparks and Erica can't match to the brilliance of KP and also I think they'll look so weird together Erica.

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anwesha1989

Do all ekta shows run on body double saga🤪😆

About Karan, I don't think he would get affected by the bashing. He has faced a lot of bashing in the past😆

Even I want to see Kp in some web series. Kp dt web series not happening really broke my heart🥺. In tv all Ekta shows nowadays are crap. He need to earn money too. So we can't do anything about it.

Yes, yhm had body saga for a year...so I think EKTA has premotion about 2020 where shoot will happen with single leads with BD saga...tried this in yhm...so if kzk is going on...there would not repeat the same mistake...in editing...

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: UmeraTariq

Erica is facing health issues, apparently that's why she is avoiding contact with people. Don't know how true that is. Anyways. 

I strongly believe Karan and Divyanka will come back together. 

What if both Erica n Parth leave the showing sighting covid...then...what will EKTA do...

venu66 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeu12345

What if both Erica n Parth leave the showing sighting covid...then...what will EKTA do...

I have weird kind of thought to replace the actors of  kzk Dt as prerana, Ah as komolika .

As bajaj and prerana are going to be couple till end if we go by kzk1 .

jaya321 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Give the man some slack! You're missing "the point" altogether. 

I'm sure his father businesses doing well considering the current situation. If it is not, highly profitable businesses like this can weather the storm for quite some time and the asset accumulated by the business is quite large. Their aluminium products company is among top ten in India having more than 150 crore yearly revenue and yearly profit margin of 20-25 crore. There are other companies too. Business enterprises like this don't have to worry, profit will be less this year but they would make it up next year. 

But, KP's dad's business or money isn't an issue here. I mentioned it just to give you a perspective. Why it isn't an issue? If you're an YHM fan, you most probably know KP's dad is a rich businessman with a reasonable influence as he is close to other influential people because of his profession, like RKB. One of those influential people is Jeetendra, yesteryear Bollywood superstar and Balaji telefilm's chairman and their friendship is not new, goes back to almost 20 years. With his dad's money, influence and connection with Jeetendra himself, KP should have started with a lead actor straight away, right? But he didn't. He started doing small roles in BT shows in 2003, acted in several shows then after 3 years got his lead role in 2006. So clearly, he didn't use his "dad card". He was only barely 20 in  2003 but the self-made attitude was there. Even for the second time, when he had a fall out with Ekta after the untimely ending of his hit show. He had to wait for 4 years to do another fiction on tv. He didn't use his father's connection at that time as well. Else things would have been smooth for him. It's only  his acting  in Shootout at Wadala was the ice breaker for KP and EK. EK selected KP based on that role and that too, when the lead actor Cezzane Khan left YHM. KP's dad's money/influence/connection have no relevance here.

Now coming to the point, KP choosing the Bajaj role. He did a small role in original KZK, do u guys remember? So obviously KP has a soft corner for KZK franchise. But more importantly, you're missing the main point. KP sat home for 3 years after his hit show Kasturi. No actor wants to sit at home and that too after having a hit show. In his subconscious mind, that wound is still there. He didn't want to take risk this time after YHM. May be he thinks by doing KZK just after KKK and YHM, he's avoiding the repeat of the past. Is it a wise decision or will it work out? If you ask me as a viewer/fan, I would say I don't know. But I can say what was the reason and this was that, imo. It's like RKB's first Mani-Ishita track in YHM, deep down he knew Ishita would not cheat on him but the insecurities of his past clouded his judgement. I still hate cvs for that track,  after that I never liked Ishita the same way that I used to like her and that was the end of YHM for me as an obsessive fan even though I started watching YHM because of Divyanka. I am digressing from the topic. Sorry. Similarly, like RKB's past, KP's past history had played a role I think. We know  the time and the circumstances are different but the past insecurities don't see reason. 

I think Karan, Divyanka and Sharad are all on the same boat in this. DT too had to wait 4 years after BMTD for YHM and Sharad 6 years for Maharana Pratap. In may ivs DT said how he was desperate to get a meaty role and how painful it was to sit home for 4 years after hit BMTD. I'm sure the insecurities are still there and she will also choose to do role if  such opportunity comes her way. I recently read an iv of Sharad iterating how painful and depressing he felt as an actor at that time. So, it's not about money or dad's money, I am sure KP, DT and SM all three have earned enough money for themselves. But they would not sit idle at home for too long because of their past bad experience. 

Urmisarkar thumbnail

May be what you all say it is right. Everyone should  be self- dependent. I don' t know about KP or DT before  YHM.  After  I started to watch YHM  regularly I searched  for them in google. I think DT  had acted some comedy daily shows  for few months  after BMTD.  No idea about SM. 

If kp was selected for Mr. Bajaj role first  I  think it will be easy for people to accept him. But now the situation is differrent. After a role like RKB he actually deserves better. Probably  due to this lockdown situation he  did not want to wait for longtime. Moreover a role like Rishav Bajaj gives him media attention  and good remuneration. 

Edited by Urmisarkar - 3 years ago
GBSC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Any idea where kp lives with his young family now ?

This is the case in most Hindu houses in India .

Any sis of his having married before him n has a son will have a healthy share in their dad’s property .Cousin or own .

Now being a wife to such a man ,a woman will bring similar properties only if he has personal earnings .

Hence the rich dad will send his send his son to fend for himself so that his properties stay intact

If the son wants to enjoy his dads properties then he should give compensation to that sister’s son . .

It’s a different sort of economics .

Hence all that  dad is a multi millionaire is of no value .

I myself come from such a family n have experienced it .

I do know how things work .

It’s only those who are self respecting n hard working who survive .

There is another option of being a ghar  jamai .

valleta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yeah, I think they have a joint family business his uncle has an equal share in the business and his other 4 cousins. Also, AB being a single daughter KP has some responsibilities towards his in-laws as well KP has to look after them also as they are in their retirement age. 

Urmisarkar thumbnail

All those actos who work in this tv industry most probably  come from rich families or must have alternative job options.  Because there are lot of actors who sit at home idle for long time. How can they manage? They also have their responsibility and their family also depend on their earning. If a lead actor cannot wait for six months after a long running show how do the supporting  actors or those strugglers who just come from different state and settle here survive in this condition? 

Edited by Urmisarkar - 3 years ago
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: JaaneBhiDoYaaro

🤣🤣🤣🤣

What happened?