srini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The curtains fall on YHM for one last time, an illustrious journey of love that had its highs and lows with some indelible and intoxicating memories 🤧.  And should say the finale was befitting, had IshRa delicacies along with sensitivities and sensibilities..

The opening was a sweet shocker!!! When Mihika barges in to inquire about IshRa's flirtatious session, Ishita's bold retort, " Would you let us have one" blew me off 🤣🤣.. This is a testimony to the fact that how much Ishita craves for Raman as the latter does, perhaps puttar being a Punjabi sher is more loud in his ministrations 😉. Ironically, Mihika could only find Shagun to share the dream of her jeeju, somethings in YHM wouldn't change...

Amma's emotional outpour was extremely affecting... The way she recounts about Ruhi's World's Best Mom trophy and hails her as the one who completed her Ishu showcases the satisfaction of a Mother.. The same mother who was once petrified about her daughter's nuptial journey, now relishing the beginnings  of her daughter's daughter journey, indeed life has been kind to a Mother...

Also the parting grievances of Simmi, a scorned mother and Mihika, an unreplenished mother were beautifully captured..Simmi  borne the brunt of loosing her child, the only fruit out of a devastating relationship and likewise Mihika, the poorest of all, who never had the luxury of being a mother in any sense.. It's natural for both of these bereft mothers to look upon IshRa's children as theirs, with a special proclivity towards Ruhi for known reasons ☺️ ..

Coming to Ruhi's marriage, IshRa stole my heart yet again 🤧.. Their eyes were glistening with pride on seeing Ruhi in a bridal trousseau, a dream of every parent but in IshRa's case it's more special as life takes one full circle..A father and mother who embarked on a nonchalant journey for sirf Ruhi ke liye were bidding farewell to their Ruhi with overpowering emotions, a bewitching culmination..

One of the most defining moments, when Ishima wipes off her tears of joy during Ruhi's Kanyadaan. The dream she never dreamt of, the luxury she could never afford and a hope, she never had hope of, at one point of time. These happy tears not only corroborate the gaiety of Ishita as a consummate mother but also as a wife too, the pride of carrying out this ritual as Mrs Raman Kumar Bhalla 🤧

YHM in the past touched upon many social stigmas in the subtlest of ways and glad they added the feather of  adoption into their crown.. Adoption reinstates the notion on which show is built, nature vs nurture. Moreover, IshRa unequivocally advocating for adoption added to the delight, after their tacky handling of the surrogacy 😭.. 

Undoubtedly, the best wedding gift to Ruhi from IshRa, they have mitigated the insecurities of a wife and apprehensions of a mother in law 👏.. But was there a need for so much drama, after all they are Bhallas and sab chalta hai🤣🤣.. And the freaking chemistry of DivAn was on fore for one last time in YHM, RKB sensing a restless Ishita could foil their plan and signals  her against the same with a finger on his lip 😉.. They talk with their eyes  ( at 20:30 on hotstar)

"Beta, apni maa se kuch tho seekh", though Raman alluded to Ishita's scarlet blush ☺️☺️, he wanted Ruhi to take a leaf out of Ishima's  life.. Insisting Ruhi to follow the footsteps of Ishita portrays the unbridled affinity Raman holds for Ishita, desire to have Ishita as his wife, dearest possession..Raman never fails a chance to shower his love on Ishita, incorrigible lover ...

"Mujhe meri Ruhi mili thi, meri Ruhi tho uski Ruhi mil gaye" 👏👏👏, the gist of YHM..It was Ruhi, her first child who made Ishita an Ishima and opened the doors to her barren heart and Ruhi ki papa embellished those chambers of heart with colors of love ♥️♥️♥️ 

It ended appropriately with IshRa in one single frame . After all, it's the Mohabbatein of two breached souls who became soulmates in their eventful journey of life.. Yes Ruhi was the basis of their relationship, but Ishita and Raman loved each other for what they are.. Ishita and Raman are two souls with one heart, resonating at the frequency of love ♥️♥️♥️

"Kabhi Kam Na Hongi Yeh Chahatein,

Pal Pal Bade Yeh Hai Mohabbatein"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Srini, thank you. Your words are so soothing to read and it's been an absolute pleasure to have you around here. 

It's been a fulfilling journey to be honest. As you mentioned yourself, at the beginning we saw Amma's desperation to get her Ishu married off and in the end, we witness her satisfaction. Life has come a full circle.

IshRa shall live on for a lifetime. 

ChanChanMan thumbnail

This is a beautiful tribute to the best on screen couple and also the wonderful journey. Thank you so much. 

Edited by UmeraTariq - 4 years ago
--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Srini😭

No words😭

Everyone is bidding goodbye to yhm....why am I not able to do that😭

Mein toh pages pages likhke aa rahe the itni din, why am I not getting those few lines to say one last goodbye to yhm😭. I am not going anywhere. This thing should go away from me naturally, I can't let it go😭

IshRa's journey is like reading a book. You start reading from the beginning again, you will find a hidden meaning at every juncture, which you failed to notice earlier. That's what keeps the fangirl in me alive.

Awesome analysis. I didn't watch amma and Ruhi scene. I am glad they used Mihika and Simmi for something sensible. 

As I said earlier, the chief guest of Ruhi's wedding or the one who stole the show on Ruhi's wedding is IshRa's happiness which was reflected in their smiling faces😍. Even the bride and groom couldn't outshine the happiness on their faces😍. That happiness was visible only cuz they both were together doing kanyadaan of their Ruhi, their priced possesion, through whom they earned love, learned to love, found love and living through love. These 3 together define Mohabbatein❤. 

We may not see their journey further on, but they are forever etched in our hearts.❤

ChanChanMan thumbnail

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

Everyone is bidding goodbye to yhm....why am I not able to do that😭

True love can never leave one's system.

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: UmeraTariq

😢😭😭😭😭

Words of magic....I will miss these

Haleyy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: UmeraTariq

Well said ! 
Our love towards ishra is the same as the way ishra love each other. It’s eternal and it stays with us forever .

Haleyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: srini18

The curtains fall on YHM for one last time, an illustrious journey of love that had its highs and lows with some indelible and intoxicating memories 🤧.  And should say the finale was befitting, had IshRa delicacies along with sensitivities and sensibilities..

The opening was a sweet shocker!!! When Mihika barges in to inquire about IshRa's flirtatious session, Ishita's bold retort, " Would you let us have one" blew me off 🤣🤣.. This is a testimony to the fact that how much Ishita craves for Raman as the latter does, perhaps puttar being a Punjabi sher is more loud in his ministrations 😉. Ironically, Mihika could only find Shagun to share the dream of her jeeju, somethings in YHM wouldn't change...

Amma's emotional outpour was extremely affecting... The way she recounts about Ruhi's World's Best Mom trophy and hails her as the one who completed her Ishu showcases the satisfaction of a Mother.. The same mother who was once petrified about her daughter's nuptial journey, now relishing the beginnings  of her daughter's daughter journey, indeed life has been kind to a Mother...

Also the parting grievances of Simmi, a scorned mother and Mihika, an unreplenished mother were beautifully captured..Simmi  borne the brunt of loosing her child, the only fruit out of a devastating relationship and likewise Mihika, the poorest of all, who never had the luxury of being a mother in any sense.. It's natural for both of these bereft mothers to look upon IshRa's children as theirs, with a special proclivity towards Ruhi for known reasons ☺️ ..

Coming to Ruhi's marriage, IshRa stole my heart yet again 🤧.. Their eyes were glistening with pride on seeing Ruhi in a bridal trousseau, a dream of every parent but in IshRa's case it's more special as life takes one full circle..A father and mother who embarked on a nonchalant journey for sirf Ruhi ke liye were bidding farewell to their Ruhi with overpowering emotions, a bewitching culmination..

One of the most defining moments, when Ishima wipes off her tears of joy during Ruhi's Kanyadaan. The dream she never dreamt of, the luxury she could never afford and a hope, she never had hope of, at one point of time. These happy tears not only corroborate the gaiety of Ishita as a consummate mother but also as a wife too, the pride of carrying out this ritual as Mrs Raman Kumar Bhalla 🤧

YHM in the past touched upon many social stigmas in the subtlest of ways and glad they added the feather of  adoption into their crown.. Adoption reinstates the notion on which show is built, nature vs nurture. Moreover, IshRa unequivocally advocating for adoption added to the delight, after their tacky handling of the surrogacy 😭.. 

Undoubtedly, the best wedding gift to Ruhi from IshRa, they have mitigated the insecurities of a wife and apprehensions of a mother in law 👏.. But was there a need for so much drama, after all they are Bhallas and sab chalta hai🤣🤣.. And the freaking chemistry of DivAn was on fore for one last time in YHM, RKB sensing a restless Ishita could foil their plan and signals  her against the same with a finger on his lip 😉.. They talk with their eyes  ( at 20:30 on hotstar)

"Beta, apni maa se kuch tho seekh", though Raman alluded to Ishita's scarlet blush ☺️☺️, he wanted Ruhi to take a leaf out of Ishima's  life.. Insisting Ruhi to follow the footsteps of Ishita portrays the unbridled affinity Raman holds for Ishita, desire to have Ishita as his wife, dearest possession..Raman never fails a chance to shower his love on Ishita, incorrigible lover ...

"Mujhe meri Ruhi mili thi, meri Ruhi tho uski Ruhi mil gaye" 👏👏👏, the gist of YHM..It was Ruhi, her first child who made Ishita an Ishima and opened the doors to her barren heart and Ruhi ki papa embellished those chambers of heart with colors of love ♥️♥️♥️ 

It ended appropriately with IshRa in one single frame . After all, it's the Mohabbatein of two breached souls who became soulmates in their eventful journey of life.. Yes Ruhi was the basis of their relationship, but Ishita and Raman loved each other for what they are.. Ishita and Raman are two souls with one heart, resonating at the frequency of love ♥️♥️♥️

"Kabhi Kam Na Hongi Yeh Chahatein,

Pal Pal Bade Yeh Hai Mohabbatein"

As always detailed interpretation and u added more beauty .

I wonder if u can add this much detailed nice interpretation  to the shallow writing of creatives how well you can do analysis of the deep writing of creatives which is the initial phase of the show . 

If possible  when you get a chance  pls write your view on Raman ‘s action On why he did so by cheating ishita while stealing the custody papers back in 2015 . There is a story which ek paheli wrote that time which gives another view and I would like to read your pov in that . Also during when Raman forces ishita in Mani track in new building.. These are the two sequences  I can’t accept the Raman they show ( before surrogacy —-after that Whatever they showed on screen I put blinders on n jus see ishra scenes as individual scene c ) 

I really wish people like you keep on writing .

Thanks ! 

Haleyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

Everyone is bidding goodbye to yhm...I am not going anywhere. This thing should go away from me naturally, I can't let it go😭

We may not see their journey further on, but they are forever etched in our hearts.❤

Ditto 

Same with me 

Idk I can’t think of saying good bye to yhm / ishra 

It’s like I feel that they are going to be with me forever 

All these years whatever good feelwale stuffs i witness in onscreen of any movies or show or any real life incident I imagine that on ishra automatically which I will continue and gonna live with that and as u said it has to go naturally from me n I can’t let it go !! 

ChanChanMan thumbnail

I saw these two in my dream.