Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Please tell me Whether it's "Rudra's duniya" or not in the idol scene😆

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fairooz

How was today's episode? any MayRa scene?  I am so depressed with trp that I can't make my myself watch it or read the wu ðŸ˜­

Heyyy! Unsolicited opinion, don’t let trps have that kinda impact on you. 

Sony doesn’t do exceptionally well in terms of ratings but if you enjoy the show and the quality remains top notch, it’ll be okay!! 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Antara123

I just checked it. I didn't find Rudra in the picture. And her dress seems to have no zip. It's not a zip type dress right. ðŸ˜†

Blooper?🤪

alizia_malik thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Wardrobe malfunction and Hero Rudra in for rescue

That will be fun to watch. Two people who have sworned off their love trying to control their raw emotions when so close to each other. Hayee my dil. 

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

Please tell me Whether it's "Rudra's duniya" or not in the idol scene😆

It was. That's why, did Rudra's alter ego ruin Maya's life? ðŸ˜² Why does she not mention MJ? Or did MJ con her using his son's name? Or is Rudra's past girlfriend related to Maya? 

alizia_malik thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I just checked it. I didn't find Rudra in the picture. And her dress seems to have no zip. It's not a zip type dress right. ðŸ˜†

I am sure it was Rudra. Though zip thing is just speculation as the picture was intentionally blurred. They must have deleted that story. 

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

How was today's episode? any MayRa scene?  I am so depressed with trp that I can't make my myself watch it or read the wu ðŸ˜­

Arre, don't take TRP in mind. Enjoy the show. The episode was good. There was MayRa scene but not so many. But we have seen Rudra's possessive side for Maya😊

Antara123 thumbnail

There was a MayRa scene but not romantic/angst filled and all. Ananya was there too. Like another member said, screw TRPs and enjoy the show. On a side note, how can you manage to NOT watch the episode? I can't even miss one coz it's so thrilling! ðŸ˜†

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

It was. That's why, did Rudra's alter ego ruin Maya's life? ðŸ˜² Why does she not mention MJ? Or did MJ con her using his son's name? Or is Rudra's past girlfriend related to Maya? 

@bold, one of these two

At Title: Rudra ki Duniya😆 ik too cheesy, sorry🤣

Antara123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alizia_malik

I am sure it was Rudra. Though zip thing is just speculation as the picture was intentionally blurred. They must have deleted that story. 

Yeah that story is gone. I think I saw some other picture. Didn't see the story.