Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly

Happy to see you here too. Definitely there will be interesting discussions because MayRa is love 

Yeah, MayRa is ❤️

alizia_malik thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Btw as i was saying earlier, did anyone see that blurred picture by sony? Rudra was behind Maya.. Maybe back zip issue. I am totally waiting for that scene 😂

Sandhi7 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

How was today's episode? any MayRa scene?  I am so depressed with trp that I can't make my myself watch it or read the wu 😭

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: alizia_malik

Btw as i was saying earlier, did anyone see that blurred picture by sony? Rudra was behind Maya.. Maybe back zip issue. I am totally waiting for that scene 😂

Where? 

Armu4eva thumbnail

Wardrobe malfunction and Hero Rudra in for rescue

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

That dialogue was so vulnerable. It felt like he actually doesn't want even MJ's parchai near Maya. He has seen her vulnerable and that's why he came out more protective of her. Then he backpeddled with investor dialogue. 

YASSSSS!!! When Ananya reminds him that she is not his girlfriend, that’s when he snaps back into reality.

The cabin scene indicated that he was really worried for her. The whole “people, press... you won’t be able to handle it” everything was just pure concern. 

alizia_malik thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I saw it in my insta feed. I guess you can check on Sony insta page.

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Even I'm eagerly waiting for that scene

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

I am also waiting for it☺️

But is it planned? Maya told Rishi's trapped so it's time for Rudra😔 Hope it's just a malfunction.

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I saw it in my insta feed. I guess you can check on Sony insta page.

I just checked it. I didn't find Rudra in the picture. And her dress seems to have no zip. It's not a zip type dress right. 😆