Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: pranurosid

How about Rudra's dialogue from today's episode?

Wo meri Maya ko mujhse dhur karega... I didn't remember the exact dialogue. But it was something similar to this..

Woh Maya ko mujhse door le jaayega

Meri banane mein waqt hai😆

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I liked the 3rd title❤️

I like the dil one,becuase we discuss them as a couple, and dil in dialogue, get it?😉😆☺️

Aquabutterfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

Welcome to MayRa world. Added you. Happy to see you here😊 Hope there'll be interesting discussions.

Happy to see you here too. Definitely there will be interesting discussions because MayRa is love 

alizia_malik thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Tod do apni hadey. Beyhadh ho jao. 

I loved it when she said to him Beyhadh ho jao. It was thrilling and felt like she invited him to be a part of her soul. Both limitless and merging together to create this powerful lightening that will ignite each other's soul. For me this line was more powerful than anything else. 

Edited by alizia_malik - 4 years ago
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

Woh Maya ko mujhse door le jaayega

Meri banane mein waqt hai😆

Ha ha. I think my MayRa shipper mind added that word😛

pranurosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: alizia_malik

Tod do apni hadey. Beyhadh ho jao. 

I loved it when she said to him Beyhadh ho jak. It was thrilling and felt like she invited him to be a part of her soul. Both limitless and merging together to create this powerful lightening that will ignite each other's soul. For me this line was more powerful than anything else. 

Yeah I loved the entire lift scene and especially this dialogue..There is a lot of depth in that line

Edited by pranurosid - 4 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Ha ha. I think my MayRa shipper mind added that word😛

It's ok, bade bade deshon mein aisi acchi achhi baatein hoti rehti hai😆

Armu4eva thumbnail

Rudra is already hook line and sinker into Maya. Maya just has to be herself for Rudra. Bandha khud chakravyuh me aa jaega. But Rudra to Maya ka Arjun hai, bahar bhi nikal paega! 

alizia_malik thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

How about Rudra's dialogue from today's episode?

Wo meri Maya ko mujhse dhur karega... I didn't remember the exact dialogue. But it was something similar to this..

That dialogue was so vulnerable. It felt like he actually doesn't want even MJ's parchai near Maya. He has seen her vulnerable and that's why he came out more protective of her. Then he backpeddled with investor dialogue. 

pranurosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Rudra is already hook line and sinker into Maya. Maya just has to be herself for Rudra. Bandha khud chakravyuh me aa jaega. But Rudra to Maya ka Arjun hai, bahar bhi nikal paega! 

Yeah Rishi is like Abhimanyu who cannot come out of the Chakravyuh, but Rudra is like greatest warrior Arjun who can break this Chakravyuh❤️