Second Innings : Welcome back Roshni Aman Junaid Khan!

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

As I'd said, anything to see them together! And this ain't that bad! Loving it smiley42

I guess Roshni forgetting Aman would be fun.smiley37

He already had this poker face through major parts of the episode. LMAO the way he runs back to the grave to check first hahahaha!😆

OMG I enjoyed today's! 

Now coming to the dynamics. I like this!!! Kabeer using Ayaana as per his own convenience (btw uska reason was soooo cute!)😆

The way Roshni ran back behind Kabeer, Aman had that 

Expression on his face smiley37smiley37smiley37

The way he was desperately trying to get hold of her, ahaha I love it! Just when it was getting a lil too much, Dadi comes in and asks him to leave her alone and that's when he decides to get her back anyhow! Go Aman go!!!!😎

(After being thankful to God ofcourse, to bring her back.)

How about thanking Kabeer, Aman?smiley37smiley37smiley37

Her transfer and pull from K's shoulder to his own. smiley42smiley43smiley37

I think he's gonna face serious heartbreak now. The only good thing is Roshni mumbling in sleep. So you can snatch away the memory but not love! Yayyy.smiley27

This obviously won't work too far. Probably after some trigger she will be back with a bang!

Also, how heartbroken was Chotu when his Chachi didn't recognize him! AWWWWWW.

His face literally shrunk up 

and he told twice Chachi Chachi smiley9

Dialogues, again on point!

Aman asking for a chance to share her pain and heartbreak. smiley43smiley42smiley27

Bacchuu chance toh tujhe mil gaya anyways smiley37

Precap: didn't find it creepy cause his cute faced expression was smiley42

The point is, he knows that she somewhere feels him and remembers everything so obviously he will try to get her back. I think it was meant for light hearted fun and I'll take it as just that!smiley17

Merely listening to that fun happy tune after AGES with Aman smiling like that giving me SO MUCH OF HAPPINESSSSS

Bring this ON. I'm all game!

Edited by Mannmohanaa - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

an_shaini thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Now aman vl not like kabir around roshji... afterall she doesnt remember anything abt him and is all praise for kabir for saving her life... also remember what kabir tried to register into roshni that ' mere bina nahi reh sakti'..

A tough road ahead for Aman to bring his love back from Kabir's clutches...  But I am totally excited 

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yes same I enjoyed today. Things I really loved:

1. Kabir going haan ami and parveens constipated face 😂😂😂😂😂

2. Mum Dadi and aunty saying don’t go aman and he doesn’t listen to any of them 👍👍

3. Kabir  bringing roshni back knowing it’s going to piss mum off and get aman off track busy wooing his wife.

4. I am happy with memory loss but aman gets a clean slate on the other hand it’s him who will try to get back roshni and she will try to resist - brilliantly done.

5. Mum knows aman won’t listen to her now and kabeer will reap the benefits.

6. Am not worried about triangles at all as aman won’t let it happen and there is that heart connection plus I doubt kabir wants roshni. Even if he does in Muslim culture two brothers can’t marry the same woman it’s against the religion so that won’t work.

7. Roshni is married legally so whether she wants it or not soon she will be back at JM

8. Finally acknowledge roshni as his wife multiple times and definitely didn’t like her in his brothers arms. It was a man and that’s why he took her and bro just nodded and said cool - I bet kabir is thinking I don’t care you do what you have to and I will do what I have to 👌👌

9. Poor chotu he was the most perplexed 

10. Mum is fuming but can’t do anything as kabir faked his accident and came back in the house and brought roshni too to add ghee to the fire 😂😂😂😂😂😂kabir is one determined jinn and I am loving Arhaan he does expressions so well the haan ami was Gold!!!!!

Now I want to see aman and roshni love story a proper one then the main fight can happen and show can end with a BANG!!

Edited by vibha28 - 4 years ago
Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: an_shaini

Now aman vl not like kabir around roshji... afterall she doesnt remember anything abt him and is all praise for kabir for saving her life... also remember what kabir tried to register into roshni that ' mere bina nahi reh sakti'..

A tough road ahead for Aman to bring his love back from Kabir's clutches...  But I am totally excited 

Yep! I have this feeling we will initially get Kabeer Aman at loggerheads but eventually they'll all be #TeamAyaana.

Can't wait for everything!!!!!

Yep, tough toh hai! But Nawaab sahab easy kaam karte kahan hain!😎

There was so much sincerity in his voice when he said that he won't fail in the second attempt at life and love ❤️

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Tujhe apna banane ki kasam,

Khaayi hai, khaayi hai

Teri aankhon mein chahat hi nazar

Aayi hai, aayi hai 

sky-if thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yes, enjoyable episode and nice twist by Kabir! 

Aman is now going  'she is my wife' at every chance he gets while she has no clue! Glad he did get the hint though from her subconscious mumbling.. ❤️

Am waiting to see how long they keep Roshni away for Aman to be in majnu mode  I guess bro Kabir will be reason she returns to Junaid mansion since he holds control now!

PS: Just love love Kabir for getting on Ammi's nerves! 😆

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Reserved Mahi. Will be back when I see episode, so mostly morrow. Cos today's 18th.

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

But Mahi, glad to see an awesome and positive thread.

You have described everything so well. Gifs are bang on. It's really interesting. Plus am happy that finally Kabir has a role, it's going to be really interesting. How Aman tries and tries, Kabir adds just the spice and seems to enjoy, he isn't as bad and Roshni's really innocent now. 

On a side note, Kabir is star for me, he brought back Roshni and gave Parveen a reality check, takkar and an attitude, don't show your crocodile tears to me, reserve them for someone else! Like the first person in the show who gave a takkar to her and answered in her own way! Cos honestly family has put Parveen on their heads. Like they are ready to disown him, sick!

PS : Really hope family shows some humanity towards him. 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

Yes same I enjoyed today. Things I really loved:

1. Kabir going haan ami and parveens constipated face 😂😂😂😂😂

2. Mum Dadi and aunty saying don’t go aman and he doesn’t listen to any of them 👍👍

3. Kabir  bringing roshni back knowing it’s going to piss mum off and get aman off track busy wooing his wife.

4. I am happy with memory loss but aman gets a clean slate on the other hand it’s him who will try to get back roshni and she will try to resist - brilliantly done.

5. Mum knows aman won’t listen to her now and kabeer will reap the benefits.

6. Am not worried about triangles at all as aman won’t let it happen and there is that heart connection plus I doubt kabir wants roshni. Even if he does in Muslim culture two brothers can’t marry the same woman it’s against the religion so that won’t work.

7. Roshni is married legally so whether she wants it or not soon she will be back at JM

8. Finally acknowledge roshni as his wife multiple times and definitely didn’t like her in his brothers arms. It was a man and that’s why he took her and bro just nodded and said cool - I bet kabir is thinking I don’t care you do what you have to and I will do what I have to 👌👌

9. Poor chotu he was the most perplexed 

10. Mum is fuming but can’t do anything as kabir faked his accident and came back in the house and brought roshni too to add ghee to the fire 😂😂😂😂😂😂kabir is one determined jinn and I am loving Arhaan he does expressions so well the haan ami was Gold!!!!!

Now I want to see aman and roshni love story a proper one then the main fight can happen and show can end with a BANG!!

1. LMAO yesss!!! I'm loving them two! Parveen and Kabeer, fit for each other. I'm team Kabeer though 

2. OMG that line - jaan ki parvaah unhe hoti hai jinhe jeene ka shauk ho. AMAZING! Vikram nailed it there!☺️

Again the second one- meri zindagi Ayaana ka diya hua karz hai, jitni jaldi utar jaaye utna accha hai

3. Kabeer is one smart ass! He wants to keep Aman away from darkness so that he doesn't have any motivation to compete with him. He's so insecure right now about Aman when the latter doesn't give two hoots about throne etc. That makes me feel, will Aman ever be interested in competing with Kabeer for this?

4. I've huge expectation from Aman now. He has to get her back but will stay in his limits. I really wanna see how he does that!

5. Parveen ki band bajegi ab teeno sides se🤣🤣

I can't wait. Too much fun!

6. Kabeer ain't interested one bit in anything. That's the whole fun part of this 🤣

He is here to play with Aman and take him for a ride lol. He has one point agenda bass. I love how cold and insensitive he is, here 

Perfect!!! Little does he know that he wanted to distract Aman but ended up giving him life!☺️Bade bhaiyya ka farz khoob nibhhaaya❤️

I'm also interested in what he has to repay later for this.

7. I don't think she should be back. Jaane do Aman ko all the way to Salma's house and woo her back 😳

If the girl doesn't have any recollection of the marriage then why force her to stay at in law's? Not fair!

8. Yeah! I told you na, that's the best part. Kabeer doesn't care about anything 🤣

He was like okay, chill, all yours, take her 🤣

9. Chotu ka dil toot gaya. I think Sara, Saima, Chotu and Aman will team up now to bring her back. Mazaa aane waala hai!

10. Yeahhhh! Arhaan is a solid performer. Loving him! Parveen gayi kaam se🤣

Yeahhhh. I can't wait for Roshni to recollect it all in her conscious mind and then they can rock together!🥳

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Madhura..

But Mahi, glad to see an awesome and positive thread.

You have described everything so well. Gifs are bang on. It's really interesting. Plus am happy that finally Kabir has a role, it's going to be really interesting. How Aman tries and tries, Kabir adds just the spice and seems to enjoy, he isn't as bad and Roshni's really innocent now. 

On a side note, Kabir is star for me, he brought back Roshni and gave Parveen a reality check, takkar and an attitude, don't show your crocodile tears to me, reserve them for someone else! Like the first person in the show who gave a takkar to her and answered in her own way! Cos honestly family has put Parveen on their heads. Like they are ready to disown him, sick!

PS : Really hope family shows some humanity towards him. 

This I totally agree with kabir knows how to beat Parveen at her own game and he does it so well. Parveen going crazy and I am loving it - silly woman exploits depression like it’s a joke and was evil all long she needs a reality check and I am glad kabir is that vessel who will sort her.

Aman is busy with roshni and I liked how he only told his Dadi that he won’t fail and not his mum. Did you notice since the LCR he doesn’t talk to mum like before and I am loving it - he needs to let go of her and stop being a mammas boy and sing her tune.