Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: vibha28

This I totally agree with kabir knows how to beat Parveen at her own game and he does it so well. Parveen going crazy and I am loving it - silly woman exploits depression like itโ€™s a joke and was evil all long she needs a reality check and I am glad kabir is that vessel who will sort her.

Aman is busy with roshni and I liked how he only told his Dadi that he wonโ€™t fail and not his mum. Did you notice since the LCR he doesnโ€™t talk to mum like before and I am loving it - he needs to let go of her and stop being a mammas boy and sing her tune.

Thanks Vibha! Exactly, he is brilliant. She took everyone for a ride, now she totally needs this and more.

True! I did and am happy. Yeah, on later part I doubt when it will happen. Possibly both Kabir and Aman need to secretly team up and expose her, and both can bring the other on right path and help each other, save the family too.

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Reserved Mahi. Will be back when I see episode, so mostly morrow. Cos today's 18th.

Oh yesss! Isiliye I watched the episode in the morning only. ๐Ÿ˜†

Hail men in blue!๐Ÿฅณ

I just realised that I've named this 'second innings' ๐Ÿคฃ

Apt for us too! ๐Ÿคช

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

KABEER IS AWESOMESAUCE.

I want him to become the baadshah and whatever he wants ๐Ÿ˜ณ

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

1. LMAO yesss!!! I'm loving them two! Parveen and Kabeer, fit for each other. I'm team Kabeer though 

Me too am totally team kabir aka SJ. He rocks ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

2. OMG that line - jaan ki parvaah unhe hoti hai jinhe jeene ka shauk ho. AMAZING! Vikram nailed it there!โ˜บ๏ธ

Again the second one- meri zindagi Ayaana ka diya hua karz hai, jitni jaldi utar jaaye utna accha hai

He said roshni not Ayana and that means itโ€™s all roshni now - he doesnโ€™t even care about baazigar thatโ€™s how much he missed roshni and I loved how he didnโ€™t just touch her but checked first to make sure she is not a lookalike as if no one can be another roshni. I wanted that as I hate that stupid nonsensical lookalike drama where ML falls for her.

3. Kabeer is one smart ass! He wants to keep Aman away from darkness so that he doesn't have any motivation to compete with him. He's so insecure right now about Aman when the latter doesn't give two hoots about throne etc. That makes me feel, will Aman ever be interested in competing with Kabeer for this?

Kabir doesnโ€™t know aman is not interested thatโ€™s why he got roshni back coz he knew mum will bring aman back and that may make him think that mum and aman are together because the mother never said aman doesnโ€™t care for any kingdom.

4. I've huge expectation from Aman now. He has to get her back but will stay in his limits. I really wanna see how he does that!

Me too he needs to be polite loving and caring - the minute he starts with his old crap I will jump ship and wonโ€™t care for any sort of redemptions later ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ this is it - this is his last chance he better do it well but he said it too that this time he wonโ€™t fail.

5. Parveen ki band bajegi ab teeno sides se๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I can't wait. Too much fun!

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚Yep bechari socha tha kya Kya ho gaya- Ek beta majnu aur dusra shatir ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ none are under her control now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

6. Kabeer ain't interested one bit in anything. That's the whole fun part of this ๐Ÿคฃ

He is here to play with Aman and take him for a ride lol. He has one point agenda bass. I love how cold and insensitive he is, here 

Perfect!!! Little does he know that he wanted to distract Aman but ended up giving him life!โ˜บ๏ธBade bhaiyya ka farz khoob nibhhaayaโค๏ธ

I'm also interested in what he has to repay later for this.

Me too - I think he knows aman is weak in love like he said yesterday and he wants to keep him week thatโ€™s why welcome back roshni but yes he may ask return favour later.

7. I don't think she should be back. Jaane do Aman ko all the way to Salma's house and woo her back ๐Ÿ˜ณ

If the girl doesn't have any recollection of the marriage then why force her to stay at in law's? Not fair!

Neither do I but I think on ITV they will bring her back. But no more kicking out business that needs to stop!!!

8. Yeah! I told you na, that's the best part. Kabeer doesn't care about anything ๐Ÿคฃ

He was like okay, chill, all yours, take her ๐Ÿคฃ

That was the best ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ he was like bro chill I donโ€™t care and aman was like you better not lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ sibling rivalry at its finest ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

9. Chotu ka dil toot gaya. I think Sara, Saima, Chotu and Aman will team up now to bring her back. Mazaa aane waala hai!

๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ขthat was very sad indeed

10. Yeahhhh! Arhaan is a solid performer. Loving him! Parveen gayi kaam se๐Ÿคฃ

Yeahhhh. I can't wait for Roshni to recollect it all in her conscious mind and then they can rock together!๐Ÿฅณ

Ditto to this - Parveen ki band baj gai kamini was just too much good she has a worthy opponent now. Same I want roshni to recollect her time with aman and I liked how he knows that she does think about him which is very very good and we have those letters too so there is that .

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Thanks Vibha! Exactly, he is brilliant. She took everyone for a ride, now she totally needs this and more.

True! I did and am happy. Yeah, on later part I doubt when it will happen. Possibly both Kabir and Aman need to secretly team up and expose her, and both can bring the other on right path and help each other, save the family too.

Welcome Madhura ๐Ÿ˜Š(nice name btw), she got a worthy opponent who doesnโ€™t care if she is depressed or not, thatโ€™s brilliant ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I hope that happens but I wonโ€™t worry too much if it doesnโ€™t but I love that whilst both brothers are different they are very similar.

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I totally enjoyed the episode today.... 

Most episodes these days don't have repeat value but today I've seen it so many times...  roshan in same frame is such a delight and then there is Kabir who is a likeable villian... I hope they keep him grey not black n eventually redeem him

U don't mention the kiss lol

I loved the precap too..  I think he is trying to remind her with magic tricks?  Also she is the khan baba kiss roshni only in sleep talk so he msy wNt to hear lol... 

Buy I hope ayana takes his class too

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

Oh yesss! Isiliye I watched the episode in the morning only. ๐Ÿ˜†

Hail men in blue!๐Ÿฅณ

I just realised that I've named this 'second innings' ๐Ÿคฃ

Apt for us too! ๐Ÿคช

That's great but I prefer television and my wish of seeing Vikram and Arhaan in a frame is getting fulfilled. Tv toh banta hai!! 

They both owned it, I think. 

Yes, bleed blue๐Ÿฅณ today our team will rock and should go in attack mode!

Yes, true! Apt. 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Oh I am loving this aman more.... 

Episode was fab... I just loved the way he was saying meri biwi... My wife... I am ur husband...we are married.... And the most amazing thing was his glare to kabir and the way he pulled her from kabir... 

Kabir saying na ammi was hilarious... Aryan expression were bang on there... 

Roshni Aman junaid Khan.... 

Edited by porankisrilata - 4 years ago
JIYA_22 thumbnail

Great post ๐Ÿ‘

Roshni ka time agya๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Aman woing Roshni will be interesting to watch ๐Ÿ˜‚

Lovved that scene where he says She is my wife jitna rosh will go near kabir Aman will be jealous ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜‚ precap looks cute 

Waiting for upcoming events 

medhak7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Indeed a bful post ๐Ÿ‘