Users

Frequent Posters

Mi-Amor thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MagpieArshu

I hate vyom he wasn't gentleman 

Mujhe y nai dekhna 

I haven't seen Vyom Deewana..just read plot on Wikipedia! But I guess Vikram won't be a psycho lover this time...doesn't suit the storyline

msainhjaug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sky-if

CVs do get some marks from me for today πŸ˜†

- Kabir is one focussed villain! And I love how he frustrates mommy dearest πŸ˜†

- So Roshni's recent memories are wiped but Khan baba is all registered deep down where even Jinn has no reach β€οΈ

- Aman becoming Roshni's deewana is good.. but I dont want that to be just to get maafi.. I want him to really fall in love this time !

- Poor chotu πŸ˜”

@4th - ikr, poor chotu.. chaaachii mai chotuu

Even if you don't recognize him, just give him a hug πŸ€—

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mi-Amor

Yeah..Aman is like uski life main ek hi goal hai..Roshni ! Itne haq see ushne Roshni ko Kabir see door apni taraf khincha..I was touched by that scene! He might set the entire world on fire but won't lose Roshni again! 

Kabir Sahab ke bhi morals itne kharab Nahi Hain...Bhabhi par line Marne ka koi intention Nahi...when he was uttering Rosh hypnotizing mantra he never said Roshni tum mujhse pyar karogi..all he said Roshni Tum hamesha mere kahe par chalogi..

I want to see that him doing what roshni did - the trust and all but after proper wooing and groveling and trust should be without doubt. If he goes shaki again I will jump ship and sign up for roshni with kabir if aman is going to be obnoxious like before. I don’t think he will so that’s good.

Kabir is focused he wants to conquer the underworld he doesn’t care for love he said so yesterday now by chance even if he does fall in love roshni is still married and as far as aman behaves she won’t fall for another because her connection is strong. Let’s see what happens now 😜😜

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Delightful roshan scenes... 

I loved that kiss too

Mi-Amor thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

I want to see that him doing what roshni did - the trust and all but after proper wooing and groveling and trust should be without doubt. If he goes shaki again I will jump ship and sign up for roshni with kabir if aman is going to be obnoxious like before. I don’t think he will so that’s good.

Kabir is focused he wants to conquer the underworld he doesn’t care for love he said so yesterday now by chance even if he does fall in love roshni is still married and as far as aman behaves she won’t fall for another because her connection is strong. Let’s see what happens now 😜😜

I am with you on this jump ship plan...πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸΌ

I have got the ship ready too...#Roshbir

The moment Aman even comes close to his ghisa-pita #nachnewali #dhokebaaz #laalchi blah blah mindset again..we jump ship from #Roshan to #Roshbir. 

Btw, I actually kinda like Kabir so far..A Man who knows what he wants and stops at nothing! Thats HOT! πŸ˜‰

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I am with you on this jump ship plan...πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸΌ

I have got the ship ready too...#Roshbir

The moment Aman even comes close to his ghisa-pita #nachnewali #dhokebaaz #laalchi blah blah mindset again..we jump ship from #Roshan to #Roshbir. 

Btw, I actually kinda like Kabir so far..A Man who knows what he wants and stops at nothing! Thats HOT! πŸ˜‰

Okay deal Mi-Amor πŸ‘πŸ‘ the minute aman starts his name calling drama I am jumping ship, don’t care for his apology or groveling later and #Roshbir can start sailing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it has that bengali vibe to it too lol πŸ˜‚ 

Kabir is super focused he has given up on his mum and knows as far as brother focuses on roshni he won’t focus on mum and that will frustrate Parveen to no end coz she hates roshni but aman won’t let her go and her other son would kill her if he can lol πŸ˜‚ bechari bewakoof hai - should have brainwashed the kids when they were babies and who knows she may have gotten what she wants. 

Aman looks completely in love and it’s good but he better stay away from that name calling - I still cringe and get angry when I remember those disgusting words he said.

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Today first time he said Roshni meri wife hai mein uska husband aaj tak to kabhi nahi kaha na accept kiya.😜 par damn Roshni ki sleep ne sare raaz khol diye😁. Hosh mein Aman ko yaad nahi rakhegi par sleep mein damn wahi Khan baba jaap. Kahi precap mein isliye hi to usko sota dekhne nahi ayaπŸ˜‚.

Thanks Kabir for making Roshni alive . When Rosh runs to kabir then Aman is so angry. Haq se apni taraf kheech liya ye kehke meri wife hai. Wow i like this mind vs heart of Rosh.

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

I haven't seen Vyom Deewana..just read plot on Wikipedia! But I guess Vikram won't be a psycho lover this time...doesn't suit the storyline

I agree it doesn't suit 

But writers cant be trusted 

Twice his character  shade has shifted into pshyco-deewana-pagal 

no doubt very good actor but character shades ruin chemistry 

1st in jana na dil se door - mrinal writer  

2nd vyom bedi 

3rd yjhjk 

Mrinal copied it and created mixture n viewers k pass fekh diya 

But wat was this on the name of wooing 

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MagpieArshu

I agree it doesn't suit 

But writers cant be trusted 

Twice his character  shade has shifted into pshyco-deewana-pagal 

no doubt very good actor but character shades ruin chemistry 

1st in jana na dil se door - mrinal writer  

2nd vyom bedi 

3rd yjhjk 

Mrinal copied it and created mixture n viewers k pass fekh diya 

But wat was this on the name of wooing 

Precap is just😳 par wo phir kahega tum meri wife ho .

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: magicalM

Precap is just😳 par wo phir kahega tum meri wife ho .

I m fed up tum meri wife ho 

Aap meri pati hai 

jaap of itv 

Laal dupatta kam tha kya yahan bhi shuru ho gye 

Its irritating 

Remember DD 

Itv ki daal kyun nai galti without this