Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pottermeow thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello🤗! Just finished binge reading this whole fic, and it's a masterpiece!!!! As a fan of historical fiction, I've come to the realisation that it's hard to find quality pieces that explore Indian pre British eras.... This fic is such a refreshing piece to read! Slow burn, instead of a fast paced romance, which is what I had initially expected when I started it... And the attention you've given to details, to the characterisation of the smaller characters like Moti and Abdul and even the eunuchs is so so very commendable!!!!! 

I'm at a loss as to exactly what to comment upon in such a vast story, but I'll have to admit that one of my favorite things about it is that you've brought out the youngness in Jodha and Jalal's characters beautifully. The confusion, the battle between the heart and the soul, between love and their responsibilities. 

I also love that you gave them time to grow as individuals, you know? Instead of moving directly to the whole Sujamal-Shariffudin versus Amer angle after Jalal has to leave Amer, you took your time. You let him struggle to realise that Poornima and Jodha Bai are the same. And the way you've handled things made the moment where Raja Bharmal puts forward the idea of Jalal marrying Jodha so much more meaningful! Her struggle, her choices, her solitude and her pain, so so poignant! It was such an awe inspiring thing, that even in between all of it, she did not for a moment REGRET  meeting Chandra at all. The kind of thing that makes you wonder if such things really do exist outside of storybooks.... 

Anyways Stuti (if I may call you that), your dedication to this story is truly awe inspiring, seeing that you started it nearly 4 years ago. Would love to see faster updates and Jalal and Jodha's final happy ending soon! 

PS Where are you planning on stopping the story? The moment Jalal gets named Akbar after abolishing the Pilgrimage Tax? Even further? Simply being curious though! 😆

kruthik thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Please update. Eagerly waiting for your update 

Saiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Hey please come back & post the next part 🙏

Saiyaa thumbnail

Please give us the new chapter😭

kruthik thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

How are you Stuti. It is five months since your last update. Please give us at least a small chapter 

Saiyaa thumbnail

Please share the next chapter.

Saiyaa thumbnail

Please please write the next part.

Saiyaa thumbnail

Please please come back