Shaira, Azaan, Arjit, Diana, Shazaan and Shayaan

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Shaira has always been tortured in this drama, in every track she had accidents, near death experiences, she was hanged, she was beaten, she was accused of murder and most probably she died believing that she killed Noor's mother and fiance. A woman who never had a family, she married someone she loved but never got to spend a happy moment with him without Noor interrupting them, when she got pregnant and she was going to have a family of her own, they killed her. 

I read somewhere that this kind of result and end comes from a place of hatred for this particular person, she should not be happy, they just hate her so much that they did not let her share the news of her pregnancy with her husband, why? 

Noor has to be the hero of this drama, we all know this and I have accepted it but Azaan sitting in his home when he knows that his wife is in danger and she is expecting his child, who will sit at home in this situation? Noor would have been a hero even if Azaan was out there looking for Shaira but didn't find her, give him SOMETHING. 

Shaira had a character, they took this away from Azaan, they didn't give him a chance to be a character, he is just there to be loved by Noor. 

Shazaan and Shayaan ❤️❤️❤️  I have immense amount of love for them 😂😂 

Diana will not be part of the drama for few episodes and if they want they would not bring her back, what's making Arjit stick with this show? What is he getting from this? Azaan Akhtar Mirza was a different character altogether, he was not passive, they never wrote him or sold him as a passive character but his layers right now which are unfolding are stagnant, he is the best actor among leads, I have maintained as much, is he getting anything from playing a character like this? Dilruba has a better character sketch than Azaan. 

We all grew up watching countless of shows but I have never seen a show where there is so much potential but writer and CVs do not want to utilize it to its fullest. They want to remain the worst in their job, they dont thrive for greatness, they thrive to take everything to a place where nothing in the world makes sense 

Adil Track brought hopes in everyone, I remember saying that it is the most interesting track in this show, I saw IV of actor playing Adil, he said Adil is not villain, he is a grey character and today he ended as a murderer, it just goes on to represent that CVs rope in actors narrating a character and they don't give justice to anyone 

Except Samiksha, Is it because I have been reading it too much on this forum? I have started believing these theories of producer's favorism towards her. Noor comes out as a hero in this track, in next track Shaira is presumably dead so there goes Diana, Begum is on the verge of being auctioned and Noor has become this hot shot girl who can purchase Rs1500 Crore Begum Mahal. Everything is being created to make Noor, a larger than life character. 

I can't help but wonder what it would have been like without pressure from producer? Can someone pick up Shazaan and give them a journey they deserve? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smiley327 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I agree writers being bad and not using potential of actors , but not understanding about being favoring to Sami, Shayra was hero in whole Gazala track and there was no talk of favorism at that time , there are 2 female leads, we have to accept that , Just being love interest doesn’t mean only Shayra is lead.. Diana already mentioned she is not quitting and going to be back soon..

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

All this Nora!

I will just add that, I think Arjit has been badly used by the producer and writers of this show.  I am actually angry and wish he never works with LSD ever again.  Azaan is made completely useless; he is not even allowed to rescue his wife and unborn child..

Writers are welcome to their favourite Noor but they should not waste a popular and talented actor to glorify 'strong' female leads.  The writing of the show has gone from bad to worse and all my fears have been realised...

It is as though the writers do everything possible to exclude Azaan from any action or anything meaningful in the show…The writers never did justice to ShaZaan as the couple either and the current track is just awful...

Writers and the producer are welcome to their favourite and their solo lead of BB but they should not present all other characters as dumb, stupid or otherwise.  Such pathetic storytelling...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smiley327

I agree writers being bad and not using potential of actors , but not understanding about being favoring to Sami, Shayra was hero in whole Gazala track and there was no talk of favorism at that time , there are 2 female leads, we have to accept that , Just being love interest doesn’t mean only Shayra is lead.. Diana already mentioned she is not quitting and going to be back soon..

There are two female lead and one male lead, that one male lead was brought in this show telling him that it is a different show and he will get a chance to pull off a role where male lead is not just a prop. When Azaan was forced to marry Noor, during Ghazala track and now in Adil Track, I expected that it is Azaan's plan, he can not be this stupid. When Azaan says that Shaira is his heart and Noor is his life, in this crucial time when one character was ending for time being, Azaan wasn't even there, he was sitting beside fire 🤦‍♀️ when he knew that his wife is in danger and she is pregnant with his child. Pet dogs get better scenes than this. 

What Favorism during Ghazala track? if you remember before Ghazala track Noor was the villain of this show, whole Ghazala and Adil Track has been a plot device to whitewash Noor, if Shaira was shown as an intelligent character, Noor was right there with her. 

Samiksha and her fans should not say that writers don't utilize potential of actors because it is only Samiksha who is getting what she was promised and as someone said to fulfill promises made to her all other characters are rendered useless. Samiksha got a chance to play negative, grey, positive and in next track she is a successful businesswoman. What is it that she didn't get to play in this show? 

There are two female leads but in every track Noor has been the one to get more scenes, Samiksha has got the best deal in this show, everything works out according to her wishes. There is Favorism towards her from the beginning, I accepted her being a part of every Shazaan scene, she was such an integral part of this marriage that she knew that Shazaan are yet to consummate their marriage and it was her plan which led to consummation, thankfully they did not show Noor watching them do it and cry outside their door. 

Favorism is there and they do not shy away from showing how everything in this drama is for Samiksha 

Edited by NoraSM - 4 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

All this Nora!

I will just add that, I think Arjit has been badly used by the producer and writers of this show.  I am actually angry and wish he never works with LSD ever again.  Azaan is made completely useless; he is not even allowed to rescue his wife and unborn child..

Writers are welcome to their favourite Noor but they should not waste a popular and talented actor to glorify 'strong' female leads.  The writing of the show has gone from bad to worse and all my fears have been realised...

It is as though the writers do everything possible to exclude Azaan from any action or anything meaningful in the show…The writers never did justice to ShaZaan as the couple either and the current track is just awful...

Writers and the producer are welcome to their favourite and their solo lead of BB but they should not present all other characters as dumb, stupid or otherwise.  Such pathetic storytelling...

Arjit should go back in time and close the door when Prateek came to him for this role, what a wastage of sheer talent 🤦‍♀️ 

Winterberry08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

There are two female lead and one male lead, that one male lead was brought in this show telling him that it is a different show and he will get a chance to pull off a role where male lead is not just a prop. When Azaan was forced to marry Noor, during Ghazala track and now in Adil Track, I expected that it is Azaan's plan, he can not be this stupid. When Azaan says that Shaira is his heart and Noor is his life, in this crucial time when one character was ending for time being, Azaan wasn't even there, he was sitting beside fire 🤦‍♀️ when he knew that his wife is in danger and she is pregnant with his child. Pet dogs get better scenes than this. 

What Favorism during Ghazala track? if you remember before Ghazala track Noor was the villain of this show, whole Ghazala and Adil Track has been a plot device to whitewash Noor, if Shaira was shown as an intelligent character, Noor was right there with her. 

Samiksha and her fans should not say that writers don't utilize potential of actors because it is only Samiksha who is getting what she was promised and as someone said to fulfill promises made to her all other characters are rendered useless. Samiksha got a chance to play negative, grey, positive and in next track she is a successful businesswoman. What is it that she didn't get to play in this show? 

There are two female leads but in every track Noor has been the one to get more scenes, Samiksha has got the best deal in this show, everything works out according to her wishes. There is Favorism towards her from the beginning, I accepted her being a part of every Shazaan scene, she was such an integral part of this marriage that she knew that Shazaan are yet to consummate their marriage and it was her plan which led to consummation, thankfully they did not show Noor watching them do it and cry outside their door. 

Favorism is there and they do not shy away from showing how everything in this drama is for Samiksha 

Good Morning Nora 🤗 

In a nutshell bahu Begum is an expensive unsuccessful venture OF Samiksha friends/fans BY Samiksha friends/fan FOR Samiksha friends/fans. 

If you allow I want to post a part of your write-up on Instagram 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Somethingnew999

Good Morning Nora 🤗 

In a nutshell bahu Begum is an expensive unsuccessful venture OF Samiksha friends/fans BY Samiksha friends/fan FOR Samiksha friends/fans. 

If you allow I want to post a part of your write-up on Instagram 

Good afternoon 🤗 

You needn’t ask

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Once again, all this Nora.

More care is taken for DilShuka scenes than Azaan.  He is the one who connects Noor and Shayra, yet he comes last in every track.  Till date the writers have not allowed Azaan to solve one problem and the teamwork or conflict is always between the ladies.  Why such treatment towards one character and actor alone?  He is not some new face; he is a popular and capable actor, who was the face of Bahu Begum in the first teasers of this risky venture, but when the show began he was made a puppet...

The writers are welcome to make N the face of BB, they do not need our permission or care for it.  There is a problem though when every scene, relationship and action in the show is compromised senselessly to revolve around her.  Do the show makers not follow the TRP?  Do they actually think the audience likes this?

I keep thinking back to the same point; the whole suicide and forced nikaah was not an ideal track or valid reason for the polygamy but had it been about Azaan’s fight with his bestfriend to save his wife from jail, it would have been more acceptable.  The decision not to divorce Shayra would have fitted just as it was shown... A few simple changes and N could still be the centre of attention without taking away from Azaan's role and would have presented a proper dilemma for Azaan/ShaZaan's fight with N etc... ‘Dosti ke haq bare, mohabbat ke farz kare…’

As you stated, BB is another show which had potential but the writers and producer was incapable or unwilling to do better.  The treatment and neglect of Azaan’s character is something which has not happened to any male lead though…It is unfair, unethical, unprofessional towards Arjit and just wrong!

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Once again, all this Nora.

More care is taken for DilShuka scenes than Azaan.  He is the one who connects Noor and Shayra, yet he comes last in every track.  Till date the writers have not allowed Azaan to solve one problem and the teamwork or conflict is always between the ladies.  Why such treatment towards one character and actor alone?  He is not some new face; he is a popular and capable actor, who was the face of Bahu Begum in the first teasers of this risky venture, but when the show began he was made a puppet...

The writers are welcome to make N the face of BB, they do not need our permission or care for it.  There is a problem though when every scene, relationship and action in the show is compromised senselessly to revolve around her.  Do the show makers not follow the TRP?  Do they actually think the audience likes this?

I keep thinking back to the same point; the whole suicide and forced nikaah was not an ideal track or valid reason for the polygamy but had it been about Azaan’s fight with his bestfriend to save his wife from jail, it would have been more acceptable.  The decision not to divorce Shayra would have fitted just as it was shown... A few simple changes and N could still be the centre of attention without taking away from Azaan's role and would have presented a proper dilemma for Azaan/ShaZaan's fight with N etc... ‘Dosti ke haq bare, mohabbat ke farz kare…’

As you stated, BB is another show which had potential but the writers and producer was incapable or unwilling to do better.  The treatment and neglect of Azaan’s character is something which has not happened to any male lead though…It is unfair, unethical, unprofessional towards Arjit and just wrong!

It is rather unfortunate that an actor of Arjit's caliber is being exploited in this drama, I won't say he is being wasted because they have used him, performance and expressions he delivered while sitting on that chair were to the point. They are using his acting skills but the story has handicapped him. 

An actor has an ability to make people connect with a character, when you connect with them, you think like them and you know what is going to be their next step, Azaan not doing anything after knowing that his wife is in danger was out of his character. They did not do justice to Shazaan, Shaira, Azaan, Arjit, Diana and Shayaan, all this for Noor. I am on this forum since beginning of this drama and I am yet to see a Non-Samiksha fan taking Noor's side, they twisted the whole plot to make Noor a larger than life character who can purchase Begum Mahal for Rs1500 crore where Azaan has been reduced to someone who can't afford to pay salary of DilShuka. 

I am not on other social networking sites, I see comments on YouTube and here, if they want feedback from audience what is so difficult to understand that viewers want a strong Azaan, Shaira and Shazaan? Noor can be strong and have her own parallel track, but that's not it

If you look back this show is a failure, all they have achieved is that Samiksha got to play every character on paper, this drama is like an audition for her where Arjit and other actors are mere workers for her, this is not a television show just a long video shoot for Samiksha's acting career. 

I am being harsh, I know it but I am not sorry for it 

sunshhine thumbnail

so agree with u guys May Rose & Nora ... the maker ignored Shazaan just to give more importance to Noor...

the maker killed the show with his own hand just to glorify noor ...... they made Noor the hero of the show and Azaan a cry baby only .

the chemistry of azaan and shayra has so much potential but cvs ruined it completely.