Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jenny2016 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

issi ka dar hai  damafe na kare anupre 😵 specially anu  ko

Makers think tht trp is increasing bcos of Komo, so they will try to creste more drama surrihnding Anupre.....ab jn all his wht anuore lovers will  get only God knws....too much to watch too much Komo...boring

niana24 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sowmy20

Yeah....

But there is a possibility for drama's sake they might do some major damage to AnuPre....

But I am being positive and fingers crossed they don't do too much damage😳

Yeah..even i fear that also with the detective trying to find out about Pre’s husband is giving me mixed vibes. Let’s just hope they don’t go that direction at all and let it stay limited to Komo and Moh’s chillamchilli..

sowmy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niana24

Yeah..even i fear that also with the detective trying to find out about Pre’s husband is giving me mixed vibes. Let’s just hope they don’t go that direction at all and let it stay limited to Komo and Moh’s chillamchilli..

There is no scope of going there at all... because there's no actor.....😆

I'm tho 99% confident everything is going to be alright...

When we have crossed last track and showed cvs what we want and now trps are just rising.... If they are sensible at all they won't mess up now...

They should know AnuPre are THE thing.....☺️😳

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

abey gadho cvs  thoda timeline ka toh dhyan rakho .prerna  almost 9 month pregnant🤔 

i m realy not liking koi bhi aira gaira  pre ko usske bacvhe baare me kuch bolta hai

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

I'm not even worried about AnuKom woh tho bas Mohini and Komo ke dreams and pre ke nightmares main hoga. That's not even my concern😆

to tera concern kya hai😆

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo

I’m really glad that Prerna told Mohini that she needs to accept whom Anurag loves and whom he doesn’t. But this woman will never learn. I really hope makers show a proper redemption for her 

koi  jarurat nahi  faltu lady hai😵

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

but pallo  after watching epi i feel  things gonna trun ugly i feel.i m not gtg good vibes from this farmhouse event. farmhouse r always bad omen in anupres life😵

U.mean anurag n komo will do tada....I dont think so

niana24 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sowmy20

There is no scope of going there at all... because there's no actor.....😆

I'm tho 99% confident everything is going to be alright...

When we have crossed last track and showed cvs what we want and now trps are just rising.... If they are sensible at all they won't mess up now...

They should know AnuPre are THE thing.....☺️😳

Yeah they should not go down that route which cost them the shows glory, it’s just that I don’t want them to play dirty. Also it’s high time they start focusing on Anu’s ML too. It’s so annoying to see Komo- Moh’s continuous jaap of SR which would provide rights to her as Anu’s wife.

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

No CV it's giving me 7 din shaadi , hume koyi alag nahi kar saktha vibes.

mujhe MS aur sindur wale dialouge yaad aaye aaj🤣

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeyacute

U.mean anurag n komo will do tada....I dont think so

no i dont  mean that but  seperation vibe type