Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

TBH,I can get why Assam.and rest of NE, protests isn't getting footage, it doesn't suit agenda of either BJP nor Congress.

As we, North east are protesting because we don't want any immigrant. So BJP wouldn't want it to be promoted, because it might lead to many more regions picking up same sentiments, while Congress did tried to use Assam protest twisting it to their agenda, but ultimately didn't gave much thought, given protests here is anti-immigrants and not protests against exclusion of Muslim immigrants.

Anti-immigrants is the right thing....... its a big problem in the country

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anjs

Anti-immigrants is the right thing....... its a big problem in the country

The biggest example of immigrants problem is Tripura, the Bengali Hindus and Muslims immigrants from Bangladesh totally overtook the land, and now the original tribes of that area are a minority over there. There language is also kinda lost, as Bengali has taken over.

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

TBH,I can get why Assam.and rest of NE, protests isn't getting footage, it doesn't suit agenda of either BJP nor Congress.

As we, North east are protesting because we don't want any immigrant. So BJP wouldn't want it to be promoted, because it might lead to many more regions picking up same sentiments, while Congress did tried to use Assam protest twisting it to their agenda, but ultimately didn't gave much thought, given protests here is anti-immigrants and not protests against exclusion of Muslim immigrants.

i completely agree with u. all immigrants taking our jobs and resources everywhere. in wb also. 

(unless off course they are genuine legal human rights victim which is monitored by UN themselves...then its ok. else not )

Edited by Billi_Bangalan - 4 years ago
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aditi_jain

Hypocrisy much!

Students too harmed public properties and stone pelted at policemen. Two policemen are hospitalized and in icu.

If protest is done peacefully, police would not have been harsh towards students. 

Police entered inside the campus beat children up in hostel, used teargas in library, beat up women n entered women hostel without lady officer n beat them up.. Tgere are many videos outthere of police dragging n beating students who were not doing anything, damaging vehicles n properties.. Bt still blaming it all on students.. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Akshay Kumar

@akshaykumar

Regarding the β€˜like’ on the tweet of Jamia Milia students, it was by mistake. I was scrolling and accidentally it must have been pressed and when I realised I immediately unliked it as In no way do I support such acts.

which tweet was it?

GumGum thumbnail

https://twitter.com/SabithAlangadan/status/1206453046017810432?s=20

Question yeh hai... yeh tweet uske TL pe aaya kaise? Aaya nahin toh usne kya search kiya Twitter mein? Badhai Ho? Jamia? Azaadi?

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

On twitter he liked a tweet that was mocking the Delhi student protestors. He got backlash for it and then unliked it.  So his tweet here is him explaining the situation. Whether people believe him or not is a whole other issue.  

BTW be ready for this topic to get locked.  A couple of other posts about the situation in Delhi already have.  Just and FYI. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Thanks to both of you..πŸ˜›..and WOW just WOW...😳

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

On twitter he liked a tweet that was mocking the Delhi student protestors. He got backlash for it and then unliked it.  So his tweet here is him explaining the situation. Whether people believe him or not is a whole other issue.  

BTW be ready for this topic to get locked.  A couple of other posts about the situation in Delhi already have.  Just and FYI. 

Oh I tried to search but the bashing was going on and on...so I figured that the fastest way was to ask here..lol..yeah I am guessing it will get closed.