Bolly actor's sm views

Posted: 4 years ago

She's talking about videos like this, which our spineless Bollywood is too scared to condemn.

https://twitter.com/umashankarsingh/status/1206262541149597697

Edited by ponymo - 4 years ago

Actual mai huwa kiya tha??

Was the protest really peaceful??

India aur Assam mai toh protest peaceful nahi tha, is she talking about Delhi??

Originally posted by RegressiveThug

Actual mai huwa kiya tha??

Was the protest really peaceful??

India aur Assam mai toh protest peaceful nahi tha, is she talking about Delhi??

nobody knows. students and police point at each other and says violence was started  by them. upar se kuch log to paida hi huye hain riot karne ke liye. baaki khud samaj jao.

Originally posted by Billi_Bangalan

nobody knows. students and police point at each other and says violence was started  by them. upar se kuch log to paida hi huye hain riot karne ke liye. baaki khud samaj jao.

Oh, because yesterday I saw news reporting that Delhi Police themselves burned a vehicle to blame students and than beat them.

Phir aaj dophaar news mai aya, the said vehicle is fine, with no damage, well obviously vehicle ka number plate lagane mai, kitna time lagega.

But are all these outrages about Delhi protests or NE protests??

Students can form mobs and attack forces then play victim. Forces should stay there and get beaten right. Students can do anything because its democracy🤪

In the end taking law in hands isnt the solution.

And yes i trust the police version. Some can believe the mobs version.😆

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago

Easy to show a 'spine' when you are not successful and not relevant.

Hypocrisy much!

Students too harmed public properties and stone pelted at policemen. Two policemen are hospitalized and in icu.

If protest is done peacefully, police would not have been harsh towards students. 

Originally posted by RegressiveThug

Oh, because yesterday I saw news reporting that Delhi Police themselves burned a vehicle to blame students and than beat them.

Phir aaj dophaar news mai aya, the said vehicle is fine, with no damage, well obviously vehicle ka number plate lagane mai, kitna time lagega.

But are all these outrages about Delhi protests or NE protests??

obviously delhi gets all footage. delhi mumbai kashmir. rest of india doesnt matter to them. wb me bhi protest hua. national tv dont care. they only care about dilli.

obviously delhi gets all footage. delhi mumbai kashmir. rest of india doesnt matter to them. wb me bhi protest hua. national tv dont care. they only care about dilli.

Yes that sucks, I hope bengal gets rid of so many violent elements and mamta did has ruined your state. I hope u stay safe billi🤗

TBH,I can get why Assam.and rest of NE, protests isn't getting footage, it doesn't suit agenda of either BJP nor Congress.

As we, North east are protesting because we don't want any immigrant. So BJP wouldn't want it to be promoted, because it might lead to many more regions picking up same sentiments, while Congress did tried to use Assam protest twisting it to their agenda, but ultimately didn't gave much thought, given protests here is anti-immigrants and not protests against exclusion of Muslim immigrants.