Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: aditi_jain

Their peaceful protest caused β‚Ή240 Cr loss to indian railways πŸ™‚

And how much value do we put to the emotional,physical and mental torture of students? ☺️

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Like I said suree πŸ˜† It does not take much to sincerely write one tweet for the students which does not get diluted. Like Sid's. Vicky ka toh..lol. Democracy. 

That, sweetheart, is called 'taking sides'. Why should one speak up only for the students? What about the immense harm and disruption done to public life and property at so many spots? Nothing on those, eh? 

Also, there was a video yesterday where students at Jamia were CLEARLY heard saying "HINDUON se...azaadiiiiiii". I cannot post the clip here since I'm a newbie, but I'm sure a simple Google search will work.  

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Burning public property should get you arrested. Period. Arrest the students. Don't beat them up. And Bollywood unable to put out one sincere tweet for the students without democracy ke gungaan or diluting their statements with buts,although,however. Sigh. 

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ok some of Bollywood actually has a spine. Kudos to these for speaking their minds.

Shame on the Khans, Bachchans, and the rest for keeping quiet. Pathetic bunch of people.

aditi_jain thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

And how much value do we put to the emotional,physical and mental torture of students? ☺️

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6KhoZ_gp9i/?igshid=3tyiwps7uf3p

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6KbOiKgLcc/?igshid=1kk3vyyt4docx

I hope you will get your answer after watching these videos πŸ™ƒ

AllThatCritique:  Hain? Matlab you'd have no issues if the students were just arrested? πŸ˜²

Edited by Mahisa22 - 4 years ago