Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: shonasandy

Correct ... I think they already started to shoot Reha-Ranbir scene 

I know I saw krishna and naina in what looks like the college set-up (naina wearing pink top) and off screen on the set that both are having fun dancing, so it seems were going to get annoying and unwanted rhea-ranbir scenes after this track is over. ðŸ¤¢

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shonasandy

Old EK shows are different .... But as per current EK track we have to wait longer for PranBir actual romance .... as i heard from others that 9.30 show couple still didn't realize it is love (that show completed 2 years ) ... if we look that way then our PranBir just completed 9 Months only .... so our wait will be longer 

Yeah it's going to be a long wait and until then cv's will torture us with rhea-ranbir scenes and ranbir's rhea jaap. 

shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sammy17

Yes new thread started on such a beautiful note 

Hope this thread bring us lots of PranBir scene .... ðŸ˜Š

shonasandy thumbnail

I know I saw krishna and naina in what looks like the college set-up (naina wearing pink top) and off screen on the set that both are having fun dancing, so it seems were going to get annoying and unwanted rhea-ranbir scenes after this track is over. ðŸ¤¢

After this Kidnapping track we will definitely get Reha-Ranbir that for sure ... but one thing is positive that Prachi was also shooting that time .... Means we will get PranBir scene as well ... From serial point of view we have to tolerate this Reha-Ranbir scene for long time .... like Abhi-Pragya fans was tolerating that Tanu thing

shonasandy thumbnail

Yeah it's going to be a long wait and until then cv's will torture us with rhea-ranbir scenes and ranbir's rhea jaap. 

Yes .... we have to tolerate this for PranBir sake .... But don't worry we will also get good PranBir scene also .... just keep low expectation & enjoy our show