Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tk2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Thanks for the summary @inlieu. 🤗

Can't believe Khatri was never punished. He was an out and out molester. Who knows how many innocent women he's preyed on. Kammo ka bhi vapes u-turn kara diya for her to support him. 🤬🥺

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tk2015

Can't believe Khatri was never punished. He was an out and out molester. Who knows how many innocent women he's preyed on. Kammo ka bhi vapes u-turn kara diya for her to support him. 🤬🥺

This is the biggest insult to women. Can't believe writers didn't make Khatri repent or punished ihim for molesting Babita. 😡

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago
tk2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

This is the biggest insult to women. Can't believe writers didn't make Khatri repent or punished ihim for molesting Babita. 😡

He should've been bashed and put behind bars like Ashok was. He's equally (if not more) as bad as Babita's previous employer for the guardian job.

Is the criteria for filing FIRs dependent on whether or not you know the people who molest you? Makers could've put across a strong point, but no... 

Sorry, this topic triggers me every time.

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

You're welcome, dear!

I think this is what pissed me off the most about season 1, the fact that this sleazeball never got punished and ended up being right about his predictions on the family falling apart. 😡

Did you not know about what Khatri had done until the rewatch?

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago
inlieu thumbnail

He should've been bashed and put behind bars like Ashok was. He's equally (if not more) as bad as Babita's previous employer for the guardian job.

Is the criteria for filing FIRs dependent on whether or not you know the people who molest you? Makers could've put across a strong point, but no... 

Sorry, this topic triggers me every time.

You're not alone.

It sends such a bad message, that guys like him get away with it, their wives side with them, and on top of that, they probably continue to prey on the innocent. 

Disgusting!

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeghnaGhosh

Thanks Jean for the quick update!! 

Saroj was not big a villain back then but eventually turned out to be one..

Yeah, me neither. 

She's the epitome of the 'log' jo kehte rehte hain. 

inlieu thumbnail

That too, even after her becoming the wife of a police officer. 

tk2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

You're welcome, dear!

I think this is what pissed me off the most about season 1, the fact that this sleazeball never got punished and ended up being right about his predictions on the family falling apart. 😡

Did you not know about what Khatri had done until the rewatch?

Khatri should've never been proven correct. Isn’t that half the motto of the show? Don’t listen to ‘log’. So why did we have to listen and accept? 

I’ve watched the show from the beginning. I even loved how Minnie bashed him during that one episode. Violence isn't the answer, I know, but some people are just shameless.

It’s just that the recap brought all the anger right back.

Roopb thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

They can steal idea from here - that they need to punish khatri- just to justify ....because kk don’t even remember their own story line... 

they don’t remember what they were showing  before 180 episode... as we are watching the show again... we clearly can see the contradictions in all characters... just to glorify mini (nothing against ashnoor) they ruined such a good show...

Right now they are in verge of saving the show by getting new lead... I hope they give enough screen space to new actor (well I don’t know the new actor so apologize for tha)... 

the funny part is wht kk did to their twitter account...hahah... they are really insecure...

Well I’m not watching S2... And I can not....

should I watch episode 18 or we have set up a day for it...

Roopb thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Totally agree with you... it is biggest insult... even if they justify in S2 that won’t make any difference.... 

their (kk) favourite line “ woh dil ka bura nahi hai”...