Patiala Babes

Patiala Babes Rewatch: Episodes 4-17

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Ashok's truth is revealed, and Minnie and Babita both realize that they'd been living under an illusion - to what extent, time will tell.

Minnie takes Babita by the hand and walks out before Meeta even arrives, so that she can save her mother from further humiliation. Beeji and Lovely reluctantly let both Ashok and Meeta in after he pays of the loans taken for the house.

Mother-daughter go live at Pinku's house (Babita's brother) but even there they are made to feel awkward in some way or the other and realize they need to find their own place. Their search leads them to the sleazy Khatri, who Bobby refers. Khatri is overly curious about their personal matter and gives creepy vibes right off the bat. Meanwhile, Ashok and Meeta are openly romancing in the Khurana house, not appearing to be too concerned about what they did to Minnie and Babita.

PS, I made this a short summary so that we can move on to the real story starting ep 18. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Reka_ thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I couldn't rewatch yet, but as it is, khatri lives in another district than Bobby and family, di you knoe how he knows him? Or is khatri that big of a name i in Patiala? 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Reka_

I couldn't rewatch yet, but as it is, khatri lives in another district than Bobby and family, di you knoe how he knows him? Or is khatri that big of a name i in Patiala? 

Don't really know, to be honest. 

My only interest in Khatri is because he's the reason Babita and Minnie met HS. 

_Reka_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Don't really know, to be honest. 

My only interest in Khatri is because he's the reason Babita and Minnie met HS. 

I was just wondering how goody two shoes Bobby knew people like Khatri in the furst place. And sorry for the crappy typing before 

πŸ™‚. I now also remember how annoyed I was with these furst few episodes. If i didn't start watching in the middle, I would probably have quit after the first week. 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Thanks for the quick recap of Episodes 4 to 17, dear! πŸ€—

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks Jean for the quick update!! 

Saroj was not big a villain back then but eventually turned out to be one..

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MeghnaGhosh

Thanks Jean for the quick update!! 

Saroj was not big a villain back then but eventually turned out to be one..

Seems she became the  biggest villain end of Season 1 and apparently continuing on to season 2. 

I would have never imagined Saroj being bigger villain than Khatri. πŸ˜†

I think writers really like Khuranas so sabko end mein whitewash kardiya (even Ashok in some ways). Khatri/kammo ke prediction sach hogaye, so unko bhi utna villanize nahi kiya. It seems writers hate Saroj after Babita. πŸ˜†

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago
_Reka_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Seems she became the  biggest villain end of Season 1 and apparently continuing on to season 2. 

I would have never imagined Saroj being bigger villain than Khatri. πŸ˜†

I think writers really like Khuranas so sabko end mein whitewash kardiya (even Ashok in some ways). Khatri/kammo ke prediction sach hogaye, so unko bhi utna villanize nahi kiya. It seems writers hate Saroj after Babita. πŸ˜†

I thought Saroj was bad enough when she made Babita and Minnie leave, no matter how pregnant she was, especially cause Babita was caring so much for her wellbeing. 

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _Reka_

I thought Saroj was bad enough when she made Babita and Minnie leave, no matter how pregnant she was, especially cause Babita was caring so much for her wellbeing. 

Yes she was. I agree. I just didn’t think she would be bigger villain than Khatri. At this point that’s what it seems like πŸ˜†

Roopb thumbnail

Watched until episode 17. Now most awaited episode 18😊