Frequent Posters

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo

They won’t really need to explain light beard for Anurag now would they 

Check KZK history 

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

I am neither feeling too positive nor too negative about it. Maybe it will trigger Anu's memory like you said but his upcoming beard look is really confusing🤔

as if now until he gets his memory back the beard look won't make sense ...prerna k baare me he doesn't know everything n wo feeling nhi hai so devdas banne k chances Kam hai...n btw not clean shaven can mean light beard as well...so don't wry..

sowmy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Pre went to Swiss for a reason😆

What reason?🤓

I so hoped there will be a strong reason for her going with HIM to swiss especially after anu was dreaming about it...but nada....she just went..and they showed it like it's completely normal.....😡

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo

That doesn’t explain Shivani’s presence there though. I see sisters gate crashing the party saying Moloy called them 😂

Veena will not allow pre to go alone for sure n who will take care of her hence anurag or mol might ask to send both the sisters with them...

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sowmy20

What reason?🤓

I so hoped there will be a strong reason for her going with HIM to swiss especially after anu was dreaming about it...but nada....she just went..and they showed it like it's completely normal.....😡

Because it's not Honeymoon for her, just a escape from her family and his .

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

ITV history, after a certain time almost everyone gets a beard though 😆

the good is that we know he is growing it for his web

pallawi1803 thumbnail

moh is a shame on the name of womanhood n motherhood..she only knows one way to win a man🤮🤮🤮🤮 last tym also she suggested the same to Komolika n Komolika landed up in jail. ..but in a serious note that women can never understand Anu or for that matter any of her kid ..if she thinks Kom can win over Anu by getting physical with him🤮🤮🤮 she can never understand his love ..please anurag once u get it memory back pls do the needful..ur mother doesn't deserve ur maafi🙏

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

Veena will not allow pre to go alone for sure n who will take care of her hence anurag or mol might ask to send both the sisters with them...

Arre since when does she need permission from veena 😆

sowmy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Because it's not Honeymoon for her, just a escape from her family and his .

Oh.... Still not a valid enough reason for me....it was very insensitive...😭

But whatever it is I think the CVs learned their lesson...

It may get a bit uglier with some drama...but it will all be AnuPre centric only I guess and hope......😳