Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sowmy20

Yeah in best case it's just something sona said to rile prerna up...and not related to the story in any way....

In worst case they will use it to create drama...and Anu himself will end up supporting pre as usual.... 

Let's see...

And what if they use that name to bring anus memory back.....

And ultimately THAT name will bring AnuPre closer..

I feel like it will be ultimate justice....☺️😆

I am neither feeling too positive nor too negative about it. Maybe it will trigger Anu's memory like you said but his upcoming beard look is really confusing🤔

Edited by -Doppelganger- - 4 years ago
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I told you yesterday about vibes🤔

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

chill maro. abhiya...🤗 it's mohini her plan has to back fire ..n we already have eri's bts frm that site...but looks like bb ko kisi aur show me use karna tha🤣🤣

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

I think anurag will take her along thinking she isn't safe here n someone is behind her life hence he can't leave her alone...

That doesn’t explain Shivani’s presence there though. I see sisters gate crashing the party saying Moloy called them 😂

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wat is prerna going to do in that farm house...moh ka plan back fire hona hi hai...prerna n Shivani too will reach the farm house ..how n y??!

I think we will get a repeat of humma humma and Prerna spoiling Komolika's plans😆

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

chill maro. abhiya...🤗 it's mohini her plan has to back fire ..n we already have eri's bts frm that site...but looks like bb ko kisi aur show me use karna tha🤣🤣

I am not worried about her plans, I know phuski hii hongae AnuKom isn't happening she can dream😆

Cute_Virgo thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Tufani got some spoiler from twitter yesterday which said the team was shooting Komo's expose drama in another set.

But that spoilers looks false after today's epi. They are shooting somewhere else but that is Basu's farm house where Mohini wants Anu and Sona to have SR without any disturbances😳

🤮🤮🤮🤮

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think since Komolika told prerna about certain someone n how ppl can misinterpret things..n prerna telling moh she won't let anyone Maro her child's haq n will never leave anurag...🤞 She might think of bringing Anurag's memory back...last track she fought for wifey rights..this track she will fight for her kid's right..n the track is going to stretched 🥱

Edited by pallawi1803 - 4 years ago
sowmy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

I am neither feeling too positive nor too negative about it. Maybe it will trigger Anu's memory like you said but his upcoming beard look is really confusing🤔

Yeah....but most likely they won't give any importance to his beard looks like..... Just another"creative liberty" they are going to take....😆

Cute_Virgo thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

I told you yesterday about vibes🤔

I know but his look is for his webseries.. he isn’t becoming devdas in kasautii 🤗