Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

I dropped it after watching 4 episodes πŸ˜† . 

JayaBachan thumbnail

I watched the show on fast forward until episode 12. My finger got sore from all the skipping so just gave up entirely πŸ˜†

Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yup. I finished it. But yeah around 4 episodes or so I felt like discontinuing but chose to stick through. And it was a good series. I loved the friends group and their bond! 

Edited by Breath-Mark - 4 years ago

Dropped it after watching 15 mins of the first epi.

-HappyBird- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

This show is so amazing !! leads had amazing chemistry !! Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin were just outstanding 

I really don't know how to move on from this show 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I stick to american shows

user posted image

πŸ₯³

CuttingChai thumbnail

Almost dropped it but somehow finished it.God it get so annoying after episode 12. N only the North Korean characters save the show. Still better than my first Kdrama Boys over Flower. How is Chaebol female lead like anyone outside Korea? πŸ˜†The story line doesnt make sense at all. She would have been shot the minute she stepped foot in NK. 

Edited by Nahiiinnn - 4 years ago
Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I did but it has nothing on My Love From the Star which I'd better and more epic. It's still better than Legend of the Blue Sea imo

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Oh I loved it!

How charming was Hyun Bin in this drama?   Gosh, ended up crushing on him so badly.   Lol!

I personally found the first half of the series (while they were in North Korea) more interesting.   The 2nd half was good too....especially the part where the boys were amazed at all the new things they got to experience in SK.   Loved how beautifully they portrayed everyone's friendship.

The best part of it all was the ending.  I was curious to see how they would end and am glad they ended it that way.  Would have hated to see Hyun Bin be a detractor or Son Ye-Jin leave everything behind and move to NK.   It was perfect considering the current situation between both the countries. 

Also was pleasantly surprised with the evolution of Dan's and Gu-Seung Joon's characters.

The village ladies were also very cute.

Overall,  absolutely loved the show.

Caught up with Hi-Bye Mama as well.  That was a decent watch as well.  My SK friend recommended another drama titled "Doctor Romance".  Gotta check out that as well, but that's not on Netflix.   

Edited by liberiangirl - 4 years ago
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

It was fun to watch in the beginning thanks to all the great side characters! ... Wasn't into leads love story nor into the fiance and run away guy's love angle! 

Instead fiance's love for the ML was more intriguing to me. It was cute but didn't go anywhere! Le sigh!

Well it got boring and dragged. I somehow managed till Ep 11ish than dropped. Was hoping to go back to it but it felt like a chore so ended up watching last Ep on FF!

Tho gotta say ending was enchanting with Swiss as the backdrop! β€οΈ

(And looks like this was posted on BWF looking at the posters, tho not sure why πŸ˜†)

Edited by Pain-in-ur-Neck - 4 years ago