Sayantani and Shaleen

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Sayantani and Shaleen looked super hot together. I wish they were the main leads of the season. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

I agree to it...sayantani was so perfect as the naagin afteray she was the original naagin of ITV and shaleen-sayantani looks super hot together🔥

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I totally agree. Sayantani is one of the finest actress.

MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

I agree to it...sayantani was so perfect as the naagin afteray she was the original naagin of ITV and shaleen-sayantani looks super hot together🔥

Even though they were first enemies at the begining of that zee tv nagin, they later patch up and be friends and shaleen's character fall in love with hers. They really made a good pair, even though they weren't supposed to be one in that show. Thank god i finally got to see them as a pair and that too in yet another nagin show.. dude some wishes do come true, even if it takes years..😆

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I so wish they had more scenes together. I just love both as actor. So much better than the leads. 

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

I so wish they had more scenes together. I just love both as actor. So much better than the leads. 

Im not much in favor for this vijendra but really looking forward for the story to know what really is Nia's character. She is the one who will definitely standing in between dev and nayantara. While seeing the precap we can definitely see that she is not someone related to that family. They way she is seeing her for the first time, it clearly shows that they don't know eachother. So she is not someone from his family. But what's she doing there in his family?  

Before it was said she playing manyata and keshav's daughter, but in first episode it said like they only had one daughter and that's nayantara. 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger

Im not much in favor for this vijendra but really looking forward for the story to know what really is Nia's character. She is the one who will definitely standing in between dev and nayantara. While seeing the precap we can definitely see that she is not someone related to that family. They way she is seeing her for the first time, it clearly shows that they don't know eachother. So she is not someone from his family. But what's she doing there in his family?  

Before it was said she playing manyata and keshav's daughter, but in first episode it said like they only had one daughter and that's nayantara. 

I don't know why i feel that brinda is naintara...there is more to the story and what is seen is not true to the eyes...nia slay it hands down what naagin needs was the perfect screen presence mouni adaa anita surbhi sayantani all nail their characters with screen presence and nia has the same aura and screen presence and she is the mystery element of the story that waiting to unfold..i am hook to brinda she is definitely not what she is...i am sure she is manyanta-keshav daughter and she is in the parekh house to earn everyone trust first

as for vijayendra lets see how he performs as dev parekh since arjun as ritik singhania,kv as rocky nikanj,pvp as mahir sehgal has set a higher benchmark he needs to lift up to Naagin boys benchmark to join the league though he is a good actor as the trio

Armu4eva thumbnail

My jaw was on the floor watching Sayantani and Shaleen. What a power packed introduction to the new season. I wish they had more screentime☺️

I am a big fan of Nia since Jamai Raja days and excited to see her character. Really hope she gets to play Naagin avatar too. Jasmin looked really nice in the nagin outfit❤️

Also just how many kids/cousins does Dev have🤪

I don't know why i feel that brinda is naintara...there is more to the story and what is seen is not true to the eyes...nia slay it hands down what naagin needs was the perfect screen presence mouni adaa anita surbhi sayantani all nail their characters with screen presence and nia has the same aura and screen presence and she is the mystery element of the story that waiting to unfold..i am hook to brinda she is definitely not what she is...i am sure she is manyanta-keshav daughter and she is in the parekh house to earn everyone trust first

as for vijayendra lets see how he performs as dev parekh since arjun as ritik singhania,kv as rocky nikanj,pvp as mahir sehgal has set a higher benchmark he needs to lift up to Naagin boys benchmark to join the league though he is a good actor as the trio

He was the one who turned good from bad right in his previous show udaan? I have seen few episodes although i don't remember all, I did like his acting at that time. Let's see how nia jas and vijay's chemistry works.

Armu4eva thumbnail

Yes agreed. I feel Brinda is real nayantara.