Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

You do such a great job analysing. Love reading it. Yesterday's episode was very important to set the foundation of MayRa relationship/partnership.

Thanks @Armu4eva. Appreciate it.

Rudra told Maya a little while ago, "I don't trust you" But when she needed him the most, he reached out and said "Trust me" and she did. Trust is the foundation of every relationship and while MayRa have checked the boxes of "commitment, loyalty, and passion", trust was left and yesterday was a great journey towards it.

More than Rudra, it is a stepping stone for Maya to trust someone other than herself.

I want to reiterate that Rudras reaction to MJ reveal a certain darkness in MJ and Mayas condition indicates it. Also the way MJ glared at Antara and had her panciking is also similar to how Maya panics at MJs mere presence. 

Exactly. The way he glares at Antara, it is almost manic in a way. I feel he has also done shitty things with Antara which is why she is so fearful of him.

I will talk about the precap. The things that had me stunned were Antara-Maya flashback. I mean whattt?????? We're they friends? Was Maya working at MJs office? This just increases the interest quotient so much. The party scene is going to be amazing. I am eagerly looking forward to see Rudra flirt with Maya. But it will be first time that entire Roy family and Maya will be under the roof. Will Maya panic again? Interesting times. Also Rishi, already giving scary feels. 

So Maya is upping her ante next week because she is now planning to be in the midst of the lion's den. I guess, she learned her lesson and now she is prepared to face the Roy family. But, will she be introduced as Rishi's mysterious girlfriend or Rudra's investor cum author, is what I am interested in knowing. Sometimes CVs do surprise me. Let's see, if I am right with what I think, or they show something different. And Rishi is not giving me good vibes. Naive boys don't threaten people with wrist slitting and all - this is the result of over-pampering and protecting someone - ideal Duryodhan material he is.

Edited by libran90 - 4 years ago
Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

I liked the way Ananya said to befriend her & then solve her issues. Once she knows the truth, she'll help her for sure. Hope the writers have a plan of this track. And I liked your prediction of Ananya being with her but if it was, Maya's spy had not called her the second day.

That's also my question why Maya is keeping the loopholes after planning for years, why she didn't acknowledge that it's not so easy to hide from MJ. Her spy should be more intelligent & should keep his eyes on MJ always.

Don't want to talk about precap but I liked the theory you gave about joining the party.

Awesome post.

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Maybe Maya would find a friend in Ananya. Who knows? But I am not too positive about it going by S1 experience. But that said, just coz season 1 explored the same angle I am willing to believe they'd do S2 differently. Otherwise what's the point of doing it at all? 

Antara123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

I liked the way Ananya said to befriend her & then solve her issues. Once she knows the truth, she'll help her for sure. Hope the writers have a plan of this track. And I liked your prediction of Ananya being with her but if it was, Maya's spy had not called her the second day.

That's also my question why Maya is keeping the loopholes after planning for years, why she didn't acknowledge that it's not so easy to hide from MJ. Her spy should be more intelligent & should keep his eyes on MJ always.

Don't want to talk about precap but I liked the theory you gave about joining the party.

Awesome post.

Yeah literally everyone's wondering why her plan had such loopholes of not accounting for MJ. I hope they do explore it.

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

So did I. So do I hope for sure. Yes, but what if the spy himself does not know about Ananya. We know Ananya is Rudra's bestie and her dad is MJ's bestie. What if there is more to that? We don't know.

I guess they wanted to highlight that Maya is not as invincible as she appears - and neither will Mrityunjay be.

Waise mere theories dhare ke dhare reh jaate hai...CVs kuch aur hi dikha dete hai.

Awesome post.

Thanks, Razia.

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: najma123

Maybe Maya would find a friend in Ananya. Who knows? But I am not too positive about it going by S1 experience. But that said, just coz season 1 explored the same angle I am willing to believe they'd do S2 differently. Otherwise what's the point of doing it at all?

Exactly, 50-50 percent chance hai, for it to happen. But no idea, what route will they take.

Antara123 thumbnail

They seem to be pretty keen on making Rudra fall for Maya. Though her steps towards him are more basic and primal. His steps towards her are pretty well thought out yet inadvertent. 

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: najma123

They seem to be pretty keen on making Rudra fall for Maya. Though her steps towards him are more basic and primal. His steps towards her are pretty well thought out yet inadvertent. 

It seems to be a two-way street. Because if Rudra is intrigued by her, then Maya is also affected by him sometimes.

Antara123 thumbnail

Agreed. But in a story, seldom do both the people in love equally reach out to the other. There seems to be one person constantly pulling back and one constantly reaching out. Here the former seems to be Maya while the latter seems to be Rudra.

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think it's not really fair to expect certain characters to pull Maya out of darkness.

In the previous season a lot of expectations were on Saanjh to pull her out of darkness and when she didn't do anything she was bashed. I think as a character everyone has their interest and insecurities and they try to safeguard their interests. So it's not really fair to expect them to pull Maya out of darkness.

Similarly anaya is a fan right now and she would like to help Maya but the moment she comes to know that Maya is threat to her and rudra s  family. She will become protective to rudra and warn against maya which is fair on her part.

On a side note I really like the actress and the character too but if u notice no main stream leading actress  take up the role.

Secondly I feel nobody can really out anyone of darkness if the person has criminal mindset.

For example there was a show called ek hasina thi. In that show the protagonist was fighting for justice in which the criminal is punished. But here it's revenge in which people who srer innocent also suffer.