Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Brilliant post by you, @libran90! ❤️

Armu4eva thumbnail

Would it be a masquerade?? Would be a smart move if Maya puts a condition of anonymity on Rudra to attend the party and the masquerade would be a great idea. 

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Brilliant post by you, @libran90! ❤️

Thanks once again Swetha. Appreciate it 😊

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Would it be a masquerade?? Would be a smart move if Maya puts a condition of anonymity on Rudra to attend the party and the masquerade would be a great idea. 

You know this is exactly what I have been thinking about the party. What if it is a masquerade ball kind of a theme. Tumne mere muh ki baat cheen li @Armu4eva. She could face Mrityunjay as the investor cum author. But I still have doubts regarding her being introduced as Rishi's girlfriend. I don't think so. That party will be only about Maya Jaisingh as the author cum investor.

libran90 thumbnail

Hey guys, thank you so much for your replies and thoughts. I will be offline since I am traveling, so I may not put up a post on the Monday episode, but will definitely return for the Tuesday episode. Till then, see you soon.❤️

Edited by libran90 - 4 years ago
Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

Hey guys, thank you so much for your replies and thoughts. I will be offline since I am traveling, so I may not put up a post on the Monday episode, but will definitely return for the Tuesday episode. Till then, see you soon.❤️

Happy travelling 🤗

libran90 thumbnail

Thanks, @Grey-licious

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

Will miss you & your analysis. Have a safe journey.

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

Will miss you & your analysis. Have a safe journey.

Thanks. Don't worry Razia. I will be back on Tuesday onwards.😊