Driver Maya ka driver

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Armu told 2 days back Maya is Krishna rudra is arjuna. That day I had agreed to her. But today watchin the episode I am reversin it. Maya asks Krishna if ur not there Mahabharata nahin hoga. And she had imbibed his learnings but he has not understood Krishna who was arjun charioteer who decided the direction of arjun battle.the reins of arjun battle was in Krishna hand. Yes Lord himself became the saarthi of a human's battle. Today by makin rudra her driver Maya has unintentionally given the direction of her battle in his hand. So unintentionally rudra is goin to become the Krishna of her battle. Her driver her saarthi without whom she can't win this battle. More comparison with mb I will start next week.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Armu told 2 days back Maya is Krishna rudra is arjuna. That day I had agreed to her. But today watchin the episode I am reversin it. Maya asks Krishna if ur not there Mahabharata nahin hoga. And she had imbibed his learnings but he has not understood Krishna who was arjun charioteer who decided the direction of arjun battle.the reins of arjun battle was in Krishna hand. Yes Lord himself became the saarthi of a human's battle. Today by makin rudra her driver Maya has unintentionally given the direction of her battle in his hand. So unintentionally rudra is goin to become the Krishna of her battle. Her driver her saarthi without whom she can't win this battle. More comparison with mb I will start next week.

Yes this show always gives new twists and turns.

Todays episode reminded me of Kahani 1.0 movie. Vidya is in the car with the police guy Rana driving her and reads his full name "Parth" And says "Arjun ka sarathi". One thing that's clear is Maya needs Rudra to achieve her mission. The success of her plans will depend on him. That's also the reason why she has been testing him so much. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 4 years ago
Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Awesome symbolism.

Knowingly or unknowingly Maya will fall for Rudra. For him, she smiled today. Today also he saved her from MJ & will go to join her in battle.

Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I dont know Shruti. Some small nuances tell me that Rudra has really limited influence over his surroundings. He might be a an important link to the story but he wont be able to guide anyone or change much in it. It will be Maya and MJ crossing every lines to achieve what they want, and Rudra trying to draw some lines might just end up getting hurt.

As for Rudra being a driver - maybe you are right. But I feel there will be no Krishna in real sense, Maya just feels herself to be Krishna because she thinks of herself as bringing justice upon MJ (the god complex issues). For now I am doubtful that Rudra will ever be an Arjun to Maya, let alone Krishna.

shruthiravi thumbnail
@manya yes God complex exist in Maya that I agree to u manya but Mahabharata needs a Krishna .maybe not the strategic one Krishna is also prem pujari basuriwala. The heart of the show. That aspect of Krishna I feel is rudra. Maya can be the brain but in the end its the heart that decides win or loss @armu more comparison is gonna happen@music of heart rudra is goin to awake Maya ka dil as he asked today Maya ka dil hai
sagarvandana thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

An analogy between MB and Maya's story, it sounds convincing.  I am interested in seeing Rudra driving  Maya's life vehicle towards Maya's success. 

dewdrops.16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

The mahbharat reference is there from the beginning...

In the beginning promo where maya asked lord krishna's statue...that aapko kya laga..aap nahi ayenge to mahabharat nhi hoga?

So indirectly she referred to herself as the krishna of this battle.

But being a human her proofs are not full proof and things might not proceed as planned.

Rudra's angle is interesting..he will definitely be a part of the battle directly or indirectly..he is already a part of it indirectly.

I am looking forward to more comparison from the mb from you.

I am a huge fan of the epic and I would love to discuss it with you sometime😛

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Krishna was someone who directed the war for Arjuna.. so much so he made him understand that even if it meant to kill his family members in the war as the war is dharma vs adharma.. and not against his family.. 

Here only Rudra has a family.. and he will have to fight against Mj and others.. he is not Krishna.. the fact that he drove her made no symbolism I felt.. for that matter even rishi drove her once.. it was a situation of hit and miss with rishi that's it..

Also the war is yet to begin in my opinion.. till now it's just a prep...

shruthiravi thumbnail
@namu krishna fought against his family bein arjun's saarthi.narayani sena was with kauravas.he destroyed narayani sena in the process of bringin victory to arjuna ie dharma rudra will hav to fight his family and he will be the one takin mj power. I didn't simply tell becoz rudra drove Maya it's becoz her mobile was with him.he tol she should go to club it's symbolism in war it will play out as rudra journey findin out abt Maya.a very hard journey driven by love@ dewdrops I am crazy abt mb.the quientessintial Krishna vs karna is my favourite topic of discussion. But bh doesn't hav a karna bas shakuni in mj ☺.so it might be Krishna vs shakuni@sagarika it will be a hard journey for rudra
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@ dewdrops I am crazy abt mb.the quientessintial Krishna vs karna is my favourite topic of discussion. But bh doesn't hav a karna bas shakuni in mj ☺.so it might be Krishna vs shakuni

Love your symbolism of Beyhadh with MB! ❤️ 

Looking forward to your Posts on MB! 😁