Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alizia_malik thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I think symbolically we can see both of them as krishna and Arjun in some instances. Both are teaching one another and helping each other unconsiously. But as of now I think the most important part is to create a base for trust and friendship. Because without that they won't be able to actually learn from one another. 

Other scene from last night's episode which was a highlight for me was maya accepting Rudra's hand. Rudra had offered his hand before too to sign a deal with maya but his bracelet made her very uncomfortable and she ignored it. I think it was conscious effort on maker's part to have Rudra again extend the same hand with bracelet to Maya in yesterday's episode. Maya took her time this time too evaluating his extended hand and his words but finally she grabbed the same hand without even thinking about the bracelet at all. She completely ignored that part of his offering hand and rather trusted his words to come out. And once she did she grabbed his hand completely with both her hands and that made me think that unconsciously she did take a step in trusting direction for him completely in last episode but as she returned to herself later, pushed him back after hug, she will do the same in the future. Pushing her heart out and listening to her head. When/IF she will accept him completely consciously next time that will make their bond much more stronger. That will be the moment that will start her healing. I wish that we see maya coming out of dark in light after her rightful fight for truth. Hope this season brings positive ray. 

Another thing that I noticed was the scene between Antara and MJ. He showed his dark side to her and she was genuinely scared of that side of him. She stepped back a bit in fear at his dark look but he pulled her back to him again. I think she is good by nature but mentally/physically weak and MJ must have made her do terrible things in past like befriending Maya (flashback scene) and then betraying her. Maya might have seen a strong motherly/sisterly figure in her and she betrayed her on Mj's instructions. I wish she come out of this fear trance in future and help support maya in her journey. 

Grey-licious thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Armu told 2 days back Maya is Krishna rudra is arjuna. That day I had agreed to her. But today watchin the episode I am reversin it. Maya asks Krishna if ur not there Mahabharata nahin hoga. And she had imbibed his learnings but he has not understood Krishna who was arjun charioteer who decided the direction of arjun battle.the reins of arjun battle was in Krishna hand. Yes Lord himself became the saarthi of a human's battle. Today by makin rudra her driver Maya has unintentionally given the direction of her battle in his hand. So unintentionally rudra is goin to become the Krishna of her battle. Her driver her saarthi without whom she can't win this battle. More comparison with mb I will start next week.

Hmm yes even though Maya's herself is her Krishna but when she will loose her balance and will not know where to go,Rudra will be here to guide her and will leads her towards her destination by becoming her Krishna