Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Just skimmed the episode and watched the Kuku scenes about 10 times a piece! Now reporting from swarglok Sometimes, when you least expect it, the CVs of this show drop a gift on you so unexpected, so perfect, so beyond your wildest expectations. 

Today that gift was chid chid, possessive, determined Kunal batting off every interruption so he could tell his wife just how much he wants her in his life. ☺️

"Tere hote hue koi husband wife baaton ke alawa aur kya kar sakte hai, Ketu?" 😲 Kunal's dimag has launched into super speed and it's travelling in one direction😈

Edited by Samanalyse - 4 years ago
clarity thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

Just skimmed the episode and watched the Kuku scenes about 10 times a piece! Now reporting from swarglok Sometimes, when you least expect it, the CVs of this show drop a gift on you so unexpected, so perfect, so beyond your wildest expectations. 

Today that gift was chid chid, possessive, determined Kunal batting off every interruption so he could tell his wife just how much he wants her in his life. ☺️

"Tere hote hue koi husband wife baaton ke alawa aur kya kar sakte hai, Ketu?" 😲 Kunal's dimag has launched into super speed and it's travelling in one direction😈

I am happy Kunal minded Ketki interrupting. Hopefully my prediction about him ignoring Kuhu for his family does not come true.

clarity thumbnail

Then this was so badly communicated. BP clearly said yesterday that there is a half an hour muhurat and they would do MA's shaadi first and then KK's. 

Whatever 🤔

I'm ready to stop whining and start fangirling now. That wink and blush alone can fire a thousand headcanons about this #boldchokri and her #sharmilashauhar ☺️ And the way Kunal was looking directly into her eyes through all the rituals was like watching him make a thousand silent promises.  I really hope someone makes a VM that edits out all the BM/BP tension and is just a continuous stream of these two ❤️

Yes, I agree. It was confusing because had sequential ceremonies been the plan, then KuKu's wedding would have been shafted. I don't think BP-BM would have gone that far but I have always felt they ignore Kuhu. 

Originally posted by: lopli

Lol that made me laugh so hard, or he will be like Kuhu tum toh already filmy ho, yeh tickets are for Bhai and Babhi.

Hehe, I know, right.

I totally agree, except that I think Kuhu will be one step ahead. Oh, that movie? I watched it with Ketu and Mami last week. smiley16 They work so well together because she is equally into involving the whole family -- need we look further than her first event and that "business meeting" she was having at the dining table the next day? 

I love how naughty Kuhu is and how straight-laced Kunal is. Very cute. 

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Truly!! I love it when we get these unexpected scenes!! I am in KuKuland

We've been appreciating Kaveri these past few days for her acting and she is definitely amazing but aaj ka show stealer to definitely Ritvik tha. Bohot dino baad finally Ritvik had scenes where he could communicate using his plethora of facial expressions. What expressions, dude!!! 🤣🤣 If Kaveri is a pro at communicating through her eyes, Ritvik is the pro at expressions👏

Loved this chid chid Kunal! They haven't shown this but Kunal was definitely holding her hand when he shouted at Jugnu☺️

I'm pretty sure they were going to burn those divorce papers! And we will get another hug scene Uff!! It's gonna be so hard to wait for Monday now. Laga nahi tha I would say that last line today but ab jo sach hai, wo sach hai

clarity thumbnail

What I find intriguing is that though KuKu have come together, they still have a long road ahead of them. I think Kunal really got off easy but that's because of the writers' lack of interest in developing KuKu.

I think Kunal and Mishti's newfound friendship is really gonna irk Kuhu. #KluelessKunal won't understand why Kuhu is pissed, as usual. I think it's gonna be exciting because though they will fight Kunal will try to woo her this time 😛

Kuhu really needs to be pampered by her idiot chokro. 

Maybe I am being sadistic, but I know Kuhu will get consumed by Mishti's presence and I want to Kunal to notice that. He can try to figure out what's wrong and help Kuhu. :)

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: clarity

What I find intriguing is that though KuKu have come together, they still have a long road ahead of them. I think Kunal really got off easy but that's because of the writers' lack of interest in developing KuKu.

I think Kunal and Mishti's newfound friendship is really gonna irk Kuhu. #KluelessKunal won't understand why Kuhu is pissed, as usual. I think it's gonna be exciting because though they will fight Kunal will try to woo her this time 😛

Kuhu really needs to be pampered by her idiot chokro. 

Maybe I am being sadistic, but I know Kuhu will get consumed by Mishti's presence and I want to Kunal to notice that. He can try to figure out what's wrong and help Kuhu. :)

They do have a long road ahead of them and that is the part that excites me the most. The writers have two great set of actors to show 2 completely different relationships but beech me ye negativity Kyun ghusa rahe hai🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Do we have to choose sides? I would love to enjoy both stories. It's just one is more interesting to me and gives me butterflies when I see it compared to the other☺️

Sach kahu to I am not even able to care about the negative parts abhi. Like everyone else, I am in swarglok here🙈

Samanalyse thumbnail

@clarity: I think, as they showed, it will be back and forth for Kunal -- he will sometimes be distracted but Kuhu is a major priority now. Kuhu is extra sensitive because of Mishti there so she will be watching him with a microscrope, which means it's going to be a bumpy time for both of them navigating this new situation. 

I think we are all hoping for Kunal to play that role in the Kuhu-Mishti situation. It was interesting that today when she was talking to Jasmeet, Kuhu felt so secure about everyone in the RV family except Kunal, and it makes so much sense because she's already established real relationships with everyone else. Like you said, Kunal has a long way to go in easing her worries and proving to her that no matter who else is in the family, nobody can take her place in his and his family's life. 

@aqua: Ritvik was indeed on point today! I loved the nervous, annoyed, and generally unhinged Kunal, and I loved how much Kuhu was enjoying this avatar of his. Bas vo divorce paper burning scene mil jaaye, and then these CVs can do whatever ridiculous kaands they want. 

So, Jasmeet planting that seed about Kuhu becoming a naukrani like Parul was horrifying. Jasmeet doesn't know what she implied, but to Kuhu is now probably scared that Kunal's illegitimate status could be used to put them down. BUT I thought it was interesting foreshadowing that when Varsha asked them to promise not to hide anything from now on, it was Kunal who actively made the promise. Some good foreshadowing, some terrifying 😕

clarity thumbnail

Originally posted by: aquaHP

They do have a long road ahead of them and that is the part that excites me the most. The writers have two great set of actors to show 2 completely different relationships but beech me ye negativity Kyun ghusa rahe hai🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Do we have to choose sides? I would love to enjoy both stories. It's just one is more interesting to me and gives me butterflies when I see it compared to the other☺️

Sach kahu to I am not even able to care about the negative parts abhi. Like everyone else, I am in swarglok here🙈

Just finished watching the episode and boy, am I glad to see Kunal's eagerness to talk to Kuhu. What I want to see from Kunal is Kuhu being a priority for him, not an afterthought.

Negativity- See, the writers don't care about Kuhu's character. She is just a plot device to highlight how mahan the leads are. That happens in every show. I like MishBir too but as you said, there's something about KuKu. 

I think we are in swarglok because we have had some KuKu scenes this week after a 3 week-long drought. 

Side note: Kaveri looks super pretty 

clarity thumbnail

@clarity: I think, as they showed, it will be back and forth for Kunal -- he will sometimes be distracted but Kuhu is a major priority now. Kuhu is extra sensitive because of Mishti there so she will be watching him with a microscrope, which means it's going to be a bumpy time for both of them navigating this new situation. 

I think we are all hoping for Kunal to play that role in the Kuhu-Mishti situation. It was interesting that today when she was talking to Jasmeet, Kuhu felt so secure about everyone in the RV family except Kunal, and it makes so much sense because she's already established real relationships with everyone else. Like you said, Kunal has a long way to go in easing her worries and proving to her that no matter who else is in the family, nobody can take her place in his and his family's life. 

@aqua: Ritvik was indeed on point today! I loved the nervous, annoyed, and generally unhinged Kunal, and I loved how much Kuhu was enjoying this avatar of his. Bas vo divorce paper burning scene mil jaaye, and then these CVs can do whatever ridiculous kaands they want. 

So, Jasmeet planting that seed about Kuhu becoming a naukrani like Parul was horrifying. Jasmeet doesn't know what she implied, but to Kuhu is now probably scared that Kunal's illegitimate status could be used to put them down. BUT I thought it was interesting foreshadowing that when Varsha asked them to promise not to hide anything from now on, it was Kunal who actively made the promise. Some good foreshadowing, some terrifying 😕

Yes, I think it's also about how one expresses their affection. I feel Kunal is someone who will like Hum Saath Saath Hain type gatherings while Kuhu will want him to give her importance publicly. This may lead to a clash. Ladaaku chokro surprised me today but then Bhai is bhai, so I can see his myopia, I mean, bhaiyopia returning. 

I so want to see a romantic Kunal. Right now, Kuhu and Kunal's relationship is just starting (on the right note), so they have to get to know the real Kuhu and Kunal. 

@bold- That's what I find so interesting. While Kunal has come clean now, it is Kuhu who is not fully present. Did you guys notice the beginning of the scene with Nidhi Maami? When Kunal comes, Kuhu is lost in thought. He has to pull her out of her reverie. As long as thy don't make Kuhu a complete villain, I will find it interesting to watch this spaced out, bubbling with resentment Kuhu. 

NamrataRa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: clarity

Yes, I think it's also about how one expresses their affection. I feel Kunal is someone who will like Hum Saath Saath Hain type gatherings while Kuhu will want him to give her importance publicly. This may lead to a clash. Ladaaku chokro surprised me today but then Bhai is bhai, so I can see his myopia, I mean, bhaiyopia returning. 

I so want to see a romantic Kunal. Right now, Kuhu and Kunal's relationship is just starting (on the right note), so they have to get to know the real Kuhu and Kunal. 

@bold- That's what I find so interesting. While Kunal has come clean now, it is Kuhu who is not fully present. Did you guys notice the beginning of the scene with Nidhi Maami? When Kunal comes, Kuhu is lost in thought. He has to pull her out of her reverie. As long as thy don't make Kuhu a complete villain, I will find it interesting to watch this spaced out, bubbling with resentment Kuhu. 

She was thinking they have not talked properly & directly jumped to re-marriage.