#Ladaku Chokro-A KuKu (Ritvik and Kaveri) DTNt Pg 31 AT Nt Pg63/143 - Page 74

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by aquaHP

Exactly!! They are amazing!! There is one more account which posts beautiful VMs. Their lyrics and scenes match beautifully😍. Wait, I'll share one video only here. (This is one of my favourites!! The song, the scenes!! Haayeee!!)

I don't know if he is in love or not but I am 100% in love with this jodi. I am just waiting for more KuKu centric scenes which we'll probably and hopefully get next week or in Saturday's episode since the show is going to air for 6 days now. 

Anyone else skipping the upcoming episode?? 

I always watch the episode in FF. If there any scenes between Abir and Kunal or Kuku then I watch it otherwise, there is nothing else that interests me in the show. I will do the same today as well. D

Originally posted by Samanalyse

Haye!  Will be watching this on repeat. The Kuku Instagram community is so creative and reliable! They really know how to make it easy to love this ship in the midst of all the other noise, and this account in particular, their VMs are so so gorgeous! 

I think you guys know by now that I believe Kunal is 300% in love with his beautiful wife. He's just not a terribly demonstrative guy, but I mean, if even Mishti noticed the way he was looking at Kuhu and how he hangs on her every word and action, it must be major! Because they are supporting characters, we are never going to *see* them spend the kind of time we want. We just have to pick up on the implications that are scattered about their scenes and be a little imaginitive. 

I'm in the U.S. but keep very odd timings, so my presence here may not always seem accurate to my timezone. πŸ˜†

@bold : So true !! Kuku love story along with Kunal and Kuhu's individual back story is really interesting but because they are not main characters they will never be explored beyond a certain point. So we will have to be happy in what we get and be imaginative and fill the gaps ourselves. 

@aqua: I love that account as well! I remember I first found them because of this VM 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4PwVEIHMHv/?igshid=1hybjw7ts8tqx

...and have been hooked ever since! This VM came at a time when we had so little insight into Kunal's thoughts and feelings, and it just filled that gap perfectly 

I usually read the update before I commit to watch. That way I can adjust my expectations and know if it's worth watching the whole episode.

OOOOOMMMMGGGG! 😡

They were beaming!

Originally posted by journalgirl321

Does it make me a bad person if I say that I actually felt really bad for Kuhu in today's episode? It's probably how Kaveri executes her facial expressions and projects Kuhu's character through the screen, but my heart hurt when I saw tears pool in her eyes after Kunal left her hanging to go running to see Mishti and Abir. I felt as if it was symbolic to her as to what was going to happen regularly once Mishti starts living in the RV house as her jethani. To be honest, I really don't want to see Kuhu have to share her sasural with Mishti. I want to see her shine and I want her to build her own world, separate from her family members who have done nothing but (unintentionally) build up her insecurities little by little. It also irritated me to see BM constantly sharing worried looks with BP throughout Kunal and Kuhu's wedding, and BP constantly checking his watch. This implied that had Mishti and Abir's wedding happened first, Kunal and Kuhu's wedding would have never happened. And BM and BP knew this. That's why BM and BP were so bothered with Kuhu getting married first. I'm sorry, but that is incredibly crappy of the two of them. Didn't BM claim that she doesn't differentiate between Mishti and Kuhu? Then why was she completely okay with the high possibility of Kuhu's wedding not happening? The hypocrisy, I tell you.

Agreed, had Kuhu never made the demand to get married on the same day Mishti, all of this probably wouldn't have happened. But it should be noted that no one would be even talking about Kunal and Kuhu's remarriage had Mishti kept her nose out of business that isn't hers, and had left her inherent need to be mahaan. I don't completely agree with everything Kuhu said to Mishti in the market in one of the recent episodes, but one thing I agreed with is that Mishti is, at least on a subconscious level, trying to redeem herself after breaking Nannu's heart and disappointing her family. Kunal and Kuhu could have easily smoothed over things quietly without a word to their families, and Kunal wouldn't have felt obligated to propose to Kuhu's parents. This brings me to another problem I have with this whole shebang. 

In my honest opinion, Kuhu should have waited to marry/get back together with Kunal. Maybe not divorced, but definitely waited. There is no doubt that Kunal loves Kuhu, but even he himself doesn't know whether he loves Kuhu, the Rajvansh bahu, or Kuhu, his wife. He was clearly trying to maintain the peace between the two families so that Mishti and Abir's wedding goes off without a hitch, so he took the drastic step of remarrying Kuhu. It bothers me that Kunal may have just pulled this stunt to keep both families happy, not because he treasures the personal relationship he shares with Kuhu. 

And for the billionth time, can someone ship Jasmeet off to London?! This woman, who claims to understand Kuhu, is clearly only trying to exact revenge on Mishti by using Kuhu to wreck her marriage. She doesn't actually genuinely care about Kuhu, and I wish Kuhu was self-aware enough to realize that. 

@Bold: The expressions that BM and BP gave today irritated me so much. It's like they were hoping for Kuku shaadi to be done so that their real daughter could get married. They would not have behaved this way if their "gudiya raani" was getting married. I can totally understand why Kuhu is the way she is. This has been happening since the start of the show. Kuhu is like a second class citizen in her own home. She is treated as a dispensable member of the family, the same as Varsha, Shaurya, and Jasmeet. Kuhu and Jasmeet are no saint but they are treated like trash by BP and BM. 

This may be an unpopular opinion but I find the actress playing BM, a weak actor and her expressions are a bit loud, especially when she is worried or being caring. This makes it harder to relate to the character. Her acting was the same since the first episode of YRKKH and it is the same all these years later. But this is my personal opinion so please don't throw tomatoes at me for saying this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

@nikki and @meera you guys spoke my heart. Why was there even a question of the two weddings happening sequentially? Because that would mean one sister gets a hand me down mandap. Maheshwaris have always forced kuhu to give half of her stuff, eg room, to mishti. So why would this be any different.  

I love that the bade got a taste of their own medicine thanks to kuhu and jasmeet. 

Originally posted by Nikki_wanderer

This may be an unpopular opinion but I find the actress playing BM, a weak actor and her expressions are a bit loud, especially when she is worried or being caring. This makes it harder to relate to the character. Her acting was the same since the first episode of YRKKH and it is the same all these years later. But this is my personal opinion so please don't throw tomatoes at me for saying this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

+1... the screeching matches.... ewww

Quite an interesting discussion guys. Tbh I am happy that BM and BP’s partiality is being discussed. I felt like I was in the minority wrt their expressions during Kuhu-Kunal wedding. It was so annoying like they didnt care at all that their granddaughter who’s relationship was just saved from divorce, who was unhappy and tackling everything alone for so long, is finally getting her dream marriage. I understand their concern for Mishti but their lack of concern or even happiness for Kuhu was annoying. 

Originally posted by Samanalyse

Another one 

And this one has the wink and blush moment β˜ΊοΈ

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8y-FEFhhwM/?igshid=vrsgmpqy4x5y

πŸ˜†

I think, I've seen every version of this scene posted online. All I need to do now is watch them over and over again.πŸ˜†