Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: mahi246

I don't think it's right blaming everyone in both fam for Kuhu's stupid insecurities & jealousy, she needs to think & act maturely! The way she's behaving and competing every damn thing with Mishti which seriously wrong and she should know abt it. You can't expect everyone around you or only focus on you! This is really childish behavior of her. Can't everyone is wrong and only she's right. She finally got Kunal's love but instead to feel this happiness she constantly upset with everything! Happiness is the Choice but unfortunately she ignore all her happiness and choosing only sadness. Mishti choose happiness over the sadness that she can't marry in mandap which was only her right but she choose Abir over everything! Kuhu's this thing hurt me a lot that she choose her hatred over Kunal's love. Now i'm worried she'll desrespect/insult Kunal's love due to jealous with Mishbir & which will be the last thing for me!😡

I do think everyone has a part to play including herself and I still sympathise with her. I was visualising the future scenes and story. Kuhu’s relationship with the family members has simply been summarised in dialogues till date and I don’t see that changing. On the contrary, I trust the makers to undo everything and make it seem that all her relationships were actually superficial 🤢🤦.

Again, I don’t agree that she isn’t happy. I quite like the fact that she’s shown to be extremely happy now that Kunal’s on board with this marriage but she also can’t just supress her anxiousness and feelings of insecurity. I believe you can’t switch one emotion on and the rest off. Or at least not everyone can ‘put it on’.

Originally posted by: mahi246

And i can't understand one thing here why everyone wants Kunal first priorities should be Kuhu now instead his fam! It's clear from first episode that Kunal's first priorities is his family after that someone he will love (wife). Then why everyone wants Kunal should change his priorities because of Kuhu entered his life and she loved him. If someone love you and you love them doesn't mean you should be change and if someone wants you to change for them then That's Not Love. In five months Kuhu knew very well how much Kunal loves his family and if you can't love the person whom he/she is and expect to change them then your love is FAKE.. And giving first priorities to your fam is not any wrong thing but it is a RIGHT thing cause today who you are because of your family not the girl who entered your life after you become something. Just because he's in love with Kuhu doesn't mean now he changes his priorities and become joru-ka-gulam. And many ppl upset why Kunal leaves Kuhu in mandap to watch Mishbir shaadi. C'mon guys, his big brother doing his first marriage and off course he was excited equally along with his own marriage to see the shaadi.. so, i think over the excitement he forget to ask Kuhu to go with him, which is very simple thing but Kuhu made it biggest issue out of her jealousy! 

Here fans don't want KuKu become cheesy couple but expect Kunal will hold Kuhu's hand everywhere, doing ankho ankho me romance smiley37 Arre! kisi ek chis ke liye bolo, Behno smiley36 smiley36 Love isn't all these things, Love is understanding, unconditional, trust, patience, not expect to change your partner.. Kunal yesterday confessed his love and today doing remarriage.. so, abhi tak usse mauka kaha mila apna pyaar dekhne ka to Kuhu smiley36 but i'm sure Kuhu woh mauka bhi ab usse nahi degi

My frustration towards Kunal may have seemed harsh because I haven’t watched the episode. What I understood from everyone’s posts was that the scene of Kunal leaving Kuhu was intentional. A foreshadowing of their relationship and that strikes a fear in me.

I don’t think anyone here is asking Kunal to solely focus on Kuhu. And you’re right, there is a great possibility that Kuhu becomes disillusioned to the extent that she doesn’t see the small efforts that Kunal may make towards her but that’s something they’ll need to work on. This is actually where and why some of us are relying on Kunal to make Kuhu realise that she doesn’t need to feel like she’s constantly living in Mishti’s shadow. She’s perfect as her own individual self; his beautiful rainbow. Right now her insecurity and jealously is somewhat self-destructive and it would be nice to see Kunal asking her to not ‘waste her smile’ and help her out this horrible phase.

Kunal absolutely doesn’t have to do all this (it would be nice if could return the favour – just being cheeky here😆). But I don’t find it completely irrational to rely a little on the people I love to help me see where I need the support, where I’m going wrong and guide me in the right direction.  

I think, I've covered everything but abhi aur nahin likh sakti. Ek taraf kaam ka pressure aur dusre taraf in makers ka đŸ˜†.

nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Guys I just skimmed through the episode today and saw some cute KuKu moments and also a Bekhudi â˜şď¸

Will update after watching the entire episode đŸ˜ł

NikkiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nami2811

Guys I just skimmed through the episode today and saw some cute KuKu moments and also a Bekhudi â˜şď¸

I skipped everything and just watched KuKu scenes. I think I died n went to heaven and came back to write this. :D. I was not expecting their scene today so it was a pleasant surprise. Ritvik’s expressions are always on point. 

How cute was Kunal? He got angry at Ketu, maami and Jugnu for interrupting him and Kuhu. And he was about to kiss Kuhu’s hands. Nanko is finally growing up 😂 😂 

The actual conversation part is on Monday but still this is a start. I am so happy that they ended the week on a positive note for KuKu. I am so looking forward to Monday ❤️ 

lopli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sense9

Quite an interesting discussion guys. Tbh I am happy that BM and BP’s partiality is being discussed. I felt like I was in the minority wrt their expressions during Kuhu-Kunal wedding. It was so annoying like they didnt care at all that their granddaughter who’s relationship was just saved from divorce, who was unhappy and tackling everything alone for so long, is finally getting her dream marriage. I understand their concern for Mishti but their lack of concern or even happiness for Kuhu was annoying. 

Agreed, they dont realize that this was actuallybthe true KuKu marriage where they both are willing participants. They have only seen Mishti's pain because all of her problems have been out in the open

However, they didnt see the struggle Kuhu went through, her miserable first night. Her constant battle with Kunal to stay at Rajvansh. Even when the divorce truth was out,  the focus wasnt Kuhu's feelings it was lets bring her back and get along with Mishbir wedding.

I think the one think tht Kuhu need to get over is expectations, she needs just accept that she will not be important to BP and BM , if she keeps her expectations low enought she wont feel the pain.

lopli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nikki_wanderer

I skipped everything and just watched KuKu scenes. I think I died n went to heaven and came back to write this. :D. I was not expecting their scene today so it was a pleasant surprise. Ritvik’s expressions are always on point. 

How cute was Kunal? He got angry at Ketu, maami and Jugnu for interrupting him and Kuhu. And he was about to kiss Kuhu’s hands. Nanko is finally growing up 😂 😂 

The actual conversation part is on Monday but still this is a start. I am so happy that they ended the week on a positive note for KuKu. I am so looking forward to Monday ❤️ 

The Kuku scenes today were just amazing â¤ď¸!

nami2811 thumbnail

Hey I think we have a 6 day week. Remember the serials are now gonna air on Saturday too! 

NikkiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey I think we have a 6 day week. Remember the serials are now gonna air on Saturday too! 

I think that is from 29th, not this week. Even the precap is for Monday. 

nami2811 thumbnail

I think that is from 29th, not this week. Even the precap is for Monday. 

Oh I didn't know that đŸ˜†

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Okay!!!!!! I'm excited now!!!!! Imma go watch!! Thank you for the spoilies you guys!