Posted: 4 years ago

Yes. I'm surprised DKP posted it. Hopefully they don't turn Kuhu evil 

*edited*

Edited by Koeli_Appy - 4 years ago
nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mahi246

Bold : Why are you dragging the actor here?

Keep your all discission only on fiction characters and the show!

Mujhko nahi pata tha ke Kunal ki achcai yaha bolne se Kuhu defenders ke kaano ko itna chupti hai.. iss AT me toh Kuhu upset matlab Kunal bhi kaamena, ab chahe woh episode me kitna bhi achca kare, we can't praise him cause Kuhu is upset in the epi πŸ˜†

Iss AT ka naam "KuKu" kyu rakkha hai?

sedha sedha "Kuhu AT" rakh doo, toh main bhi yaha pe nahi ayungi apna POV dane.. faltu ka confusion kyu kr ke rakkha hai.. Ager Kunal ko support karo toh actor ko drag kia jata hai ager Kuhu defend me aur kuch nahi raha toh!

Hey Mahi.. We never supported Kuhu or Kunal. We just discuss the characters here and analyze their behavior to the current situations and why they re doing it. I've never seen anyone badmouthing Kunal. Yes we've said he needs to make up for all the rude and harsh behaviors in the past with Kuhu. With the turn of events making Kuhu negative the makers have conveniently buried the negativity of Kunal for which fans wanted a redemption. So now Kunal becomes the good bechara guy and Kuhu the rude one - role reversal? But we haven't seen Kuhu turn rude to Kunal except for the bags packing scene. Let's see what's in store.

nami2811 thumbnail

I meant to ask this before but now that I'm more comfortable with you guys.. What timezones are everyone from? I'm from the US πŸ˜Š

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nami2811

Yes. I'm surprised DKP posted it. Hopefully they don't turn Kuhu evil 

I left a comment there too but there are other comments bashing DKP for promoting them over Mishbir 

As alwaysπŸ˜’

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I meant to ask this before but now that I'm more comfortable with you guys.. What timezones are everyone from? I'm from the US πŸ˜Š

Mere desh ki dharti...hoooooooo

I mean, IndiaπŸ˜‹

NikkiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am from Canada. EST so it is afternoon here. 

nami2811 thumbnail

Great! So this AT is gonna be 24x7 then πŸ˜†

Sometimes I feel like I'm responding at wierd hours πŸ˜†

Wish we get an interview of Kaveri or Ritvik about the future track. I need to hear something good 

P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Guys, I think we should all like or post a message and share toh definitely. So that, maybe just maybe, if they see how much we appreciate these flawed characters, they'll not completely ruin them.

_ _ _

Edited:

I guess I'm late to the party again. πŸ˜†

I'm from UK. 

@nami: are you kidding me πŸ˜† I feel the same. Like i come to vent when the storm has passed and everyone's calmed down.

Edited by PureDrivenSnow - 4 years ago
NikkiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Great! So this AT is gonna be 24x7 then 

Sometimes I feel like I'm responding at wierd hours

Wish we get an interview of Kaveri or Ritvik about the future track. I need to hear something good 

Yes, I am mostly here during odd hours when no one is here. And on top of that, I have post limits due to being Newbie so I cannot respond when I want to. I miss my old account, I wish there was a way to get it back somehow. 

But glad there are people from different time zones so this thread remains active. 

I am also waiting for some spoilers or interview but I am sure we will get "Kuhu is immature vamp" track at least for the next few months since the TRPs increased after they started making Kuhu negative. Despite the claims that showing other characters will decrease the TRP, it actually increased. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ This is another thing I want to comment about but can't because of the rules.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

nami2811 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PureDrivenSnow

Guys, I think we should all like or post a message and share toh definitely. So that, maybe just maybe, if they see how much we appreciate these floored characters, they'll not completely ruin them.

I sometimes message DKP 's handle but never got a response from there. I'm not active on Twitter maybe they are. What and where do you think we should post?