Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahi246 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: aquaHP

You're right. Happiness is a choice but when you've bottled up feelings and have been strong for so long, small small things start to affect you. What Kuhu needs is to vent it all out. She needs someone to help her through that process. 

What you're saying about Mishti focussing on the good and Kuhu focussing on the bad is what is making people conflicted about Kuhu. They were both looking for a way out of shitty situations but the difference here is that Mishti needed Abir to get out of that situation and Kuhu needed one conversation with Kunal where they actually discuss their issues. Mishti got what she wanted and therefore, she is happy. In case of Kuhu, she never wanted or needed a remarriage but kehte hai na ki free me mil raha hai to le lo. So, she took it and got distracted but the fact of the matter is she just needs to let out all the feelings to be able to actually move on and give a proper chance to her relationship again.

Yes, she didn't want remarriage, it was Kunal's planned to make her special, happy and way to start their new life.. But Kuhu toh Kuhu haiπŸ˜†bina mange pyaar mil raha hai uska usse kader nahi bas joh nahi hai uske liye roti jaa rahi hai.. πŸ˜‘ Yeah! she needs to talk everything with Kunal.. So, hoping instead to ruin Mishbir wedding night she talks with him in their own wedding night πŸ˜† 

Let's see! πŸ˜†

Edited by mahi246 - 4 years ago
aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

see what all kuhu is not bearbale but after reading everyone POV i tought yes it is right that her actions are reflected due to her inscurities, immature and jealousy and yes shaadi ka mandap tho teek tha but selfie yar... she making a graveyard for herself... kunal sirf abir ke paas hoga... guilt wajah se ya kuch aur but kunal wil run to abir...

kuku will have problems for sure... kuhu should concentrate on what she have not what mishti has...

as misht said that u will think my life will fairytale and she explain it is not...

and yes i love mishti but she is not  at all mahaan... she just want erase the tag of home breaker and she will everything to keep peace thats it...

Hi Ruhi! You seem to be new on this thread so firstly,  welcome to the ATπŸ€—. 

I am glad you checked out the thread to understand the Kuhu perspective too. And since you seem to agree with the mandap thing, I am assuming you've read mostly all the views that have been discussed here regarding atleast yesterday and today's episode.

I agree that the selfie thing was a bit overboard. I couldn't understand the point of putting in that scene. It seemed like a weird attempt to make Kuhu look super immature. 

As mentioned before, Kunal ka Nanko mode on hota hai to wo sab bhool jaata hai so I won't be surprised if he forgets the whole world and runs to Abir. What I personally feel is that in all of the confusion over his individuality after he was told the truth, being Abir's Nanko has been the one thing that was constant for him. So, he has become more attached to Abir than ever after that.

@bold - Read my reply to @Mahi's 'Happiness is a choice' post.

Regarding Mishti's fairytale dialogue - I think @Sam's rant yesterday said everything. If you haven't seen it, here's the link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/152779805

I don't see her trying to erase the tag of home breaker nor do I see her as mahaan. I see her as impulsive. Wo aage ki nahi sochti. Us ek minute me use jo theek lagta hai, wo usme poori jaan laga deti hai and that messes things up for her as well as others. She needs to think properly before making a decision. 

aquaHP thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi246

And i can't understand one thing here why everyone wants Kunal first priorities should be Kuhu now instead his fam! It's clear from first episode that Kunal's first priorities is his family after that someone he will love (wife). Then why everyone wants Kunal should change his priorities because of Kuhu entered his life and she loved him. If someone love you and you love them doesn't mean you should be change and if someone wants you to change for them then That's Not Love. In five months Kuhu knew very well how much Kunal loves his family and if you can't love the person whom he/she is and expect to change them then your love is FAKE.. And giving first priorities to your fam is not any wrong thing but it is a RIGHT thing cause today who you are because of your family not the girl who entered your life after you become something. Just because he's in love with Kuhu doesn't mean now he changes his priorities and become joru-ka-gulam. And many ppl upset why Kunal leaves Kuhu in mandap to watch Mishbir shaadi. C'mon guys, his big brother doing his first marriage and off course he was excited equally along with his own marriage to see the shaadi.. so, i think over the excitement he forget to ask Kuhu to go with him, which is very simple thing but Kuhu made it biggest issue out of her jealousy! 

Here fans don't want KuKu become cheesy couple but expect Kunal will hold Kuhu's hand everywhere, doing ankho ankho me romance smiley37 Arre! kisi ek chis ke liye bolo, Behno smiley36 smiley36 Love isn't all these things, Love is understanding, unconditional, trust, patience, not expect to change your partner.. Kunal yesterday confessed his love and today doing remarriage.. so, abhi tak usse mauka kaha mila apna pyaar dekhne ka to Kuhu smiley36 but i'm sure Kuhu woh mauka bhi ab usse nahi degi smiley18

I don't know which post you're talking about. I didn't see any post where people said Kuhu should be Kunal's first priority. I might've missed it maybe. But from what I have seen on this AT, most people here get that Kunal's first priority will always be his family or rather his brother. 

Kuhu will always come second and I don't think that ever bothered Kuhu. What is bothering her now is that Mishti will come as package deal in that priority making her second to Mishti again, which is shown as the major insecurity for Kuhu's character.

Coming to leaving her to watch Abir's wedding, it would have been okay agar jaldi jaldi me bhaag kar nikla hota ladka and bhool jaata biwi ko but gale se gathbandhan nikaal ke Kuhu ke haath me de kar bas nikal jaana was weird. I was like πŸ˜•. Dimaag to theek hai tumhaara. Pehli baat you don't do that until the Bidaai or grah pravesh. My doubts will be cleared regarding that during Mishti's GP. Par Kunal to already ek baar shaadi kar chuka hai, use to pata hona chahiye tha.

aquaHP thumbnail

Yes, she didn't want remarriage, it was Kunal's planned to make her special, happy and way to start their new life.. But Kuhu toh Kuhu haiπŸ˜†bina mange pyaar mil raha hai uska usse kader nahi bas joh nahi hai uske liye roti jaa rahi hai.. πŸ˜‘ Yeah! she needs to talk everything with Kunal.. So, hoping instead to ruin Mishbir wedding night she talks with him in their own wedding night πŸ˜† 

Let's see! πŸ˜†

Okay Mahi, you need to calm down. Breathe, girl, breathe. Okay, now I understand you're a big Ritvik fan and maybe Kunal can do wrong right now but Kuhu is definitely not in the wrong about being sad. 

Bina maange mil raha hai to koi ehsaan thodi kar raha hai. Jabse she got married, she has been suffering alone without support. Akele hi apni shaadi bachaane ki koshish kar rahi thi wo. Ab jab Kunal ko pyaar, attraction ya jo bhi hua to sab bhool ke aage thode hi badh sakte ho tum. Bechaari kab se wait kar rahi hai uske kuch bolne ka par jab kuch kehne ki koshish karta hai Kunal to koi na koi beech me aa jaata hai. Ab robot thodi hai wo, ki button dabaate hi khush ho jaayegi. She is a human being. She needs to talk it out.

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Hi Ruhi! You seem to be new on this thread so firstly,  welcome to the ATπŸ€—. 

I am glad you checked out the thread to understand the Kuhu perspective too. And since you seem to agree with the mandap thing, I am assuming you've read mostly all the views that have been discussed here regarding atleast yesterday and today's episode.

I agree that the selfie thing was a bit overboard. I couldn't understand the point of putting in that scene. It seemed like a weird attempt to make Kuhu look super immature. 

As mentioned before, Kunal ka Nanko mode on hota hai to wo sab bhool jaata hai so I won't be surprised if he forgets the whole world and runs to Abir. What I personally feel is that in all of the confusion over his individuality after he was told the truth, being Abir's Nanko has been the one thing that was constant for him. So, he has become more attached to Abir than ever after that.

@bold - Read my reply to @Mahi's 'Happiness is a choice' post.

Regarding Mishti's fairytale dialogue - I think @Sam's rant yesterday said everything. If you haven't seen it, here's the link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/152779805

I don't see her trying to erase the tag of home breaker nor do I see her as mahaan. I see her as impulsive. Wo aage ki nahi sochti. Us ek minute me use jo theek lagta hai, wo usme poori jaan laga deti hai and that messes things up for her as well as others. She needs to think properly before making a decision. 

read the post the link u gave...

yes i agree, mishti was wrong and after consequences is worst... i too have joint family and i have been in same family from past 30 years... and im not married.. so mah are better grand parents than mine... but im not saying they are perfect...

kuhu made a talk to abir and i agree but she used nannu for that and before that convo abir asked kuhu what she wants to say but she kept quiet... 

kuhu just spoke to abir for nannu's sake as far as my POV... and yes in past 2 months kuhu never asked about his break up and in even off site kuhu is not worried about mishti she just wants her sasuraal to be hers and uske liye mishti ko hurt karna teek hain...

mishi kuhu are not great sisters but wen they are together they solve it

like  ketki shaadi but wen they are against eo it will more drama...

im just expecting kuhu not get in words of jas... kuhu is so of herself like kunal but different way... mishti doesnt hate kuhu but she doesnt like kuhu...

at this point of tym kuhu behaviour is not even acceptable at some points but i cant blame her... i only blame jas...

kuhu ko meenu aaya ya na aaye kuch farak nahi padta as in today epi... but for everyone meenu wants to be there...kuhu ko yeh sab sochne ka waqt hi nahi... on wer on all top u slap mishti today mrng and ofcourse i understand its due to feel in the moment and evng  u are asking her to take bangles  and expecting her to be okay with u by asking all mandap and not even sharing mehendi with her... 

kuhu needs to think what mishti and she share... jealousy tho only she will loose at end... kunal ka tho baat hi karna mat... he is always abir's bro and i hope he has guilt of breakup of mishbir indirectly as we now kunal... he wont say much but he will show in that actions...

kuhu never faced meenu's hatered uska pati ka pyaar nahi mila accepted for only that reason when yashpal said spl bahu to mishti i felt bad for kuhu.. after seeing this she has to brace up herself...

mahi246 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Okay Mahi, you need to calm down. Breathe, girl, breathe. Okay, now I understand you're a big Ritvik fan and maybe Kunal can do wrong right now but Kuhu is definitely not in the wrong about being sad. 

Bina maange mil raha hai to koi ehsaan thodi kar raha hai. Jabse she got married, she has been suffering alone without support. Akele hi apni shaadi bachaane ki koshish kar rahi thi wo. Ab jab Kunal ko pyaar, attraction ya jo bhi hua to sab bhool ke aage thode hi badh sakte ho tum. Bechaari kab se wait kar rahi hai uske kuch bolne ka par jab kuch kehne ki koshish karta hai Kunal to koi na koi beech me aa jaata hai. Ab robot thodi hai wo, ki button dabaate hi khush ho jaayegi. She is a human being. She needs to talk it out.

Bold : Why are you dragging the actor here?

Keep your all discission only on fiction characters and the show!

Mujhko nahi pata tha ke Kunal ki achcai yaha bolne se Kuhu defenders ke kaano ko itna chupti hai.. iss AT me toh Kuhu upset matlab Kunal bhi kaamena, ab chahe woh episode me kitna bhi achca kare, we can't praise him cause Kuhu is upset in the epi πŸ˜†

Iss AT ka naam "KuKu" kyu rakkha hai?

sedha sedha "Kuhu AT" rakh doo, toh main bhi yaha pe nahi ayungi apna POV dane.. faltu ka confusion kyu kr ke rakkha hai.. Ager Kunal ko support karo toh actor ko drag kia jata hai ager Kuhu defend me aur kuch nahi raha toh!

aquaHP thumbnail

Bold : Why are you dragging the actor here?

Keep your all discission only on fiction characters and the show!

Mujhko nahi pata tha ke Kunal ki achcai yaha bolne se Kuhu defenders ke kaano ko itna chupti hai.. iss AT me toh Kuhu upset matlab Kunal bhi kaamena, ab chahe woh episode me kitna bhi achca kare, we can't praise him cause Kuhu is upset in the epi πŸ˜†

Iss AT ka naam "KuKu" kyu rakkha hai?

sedha sedha "Kuhu AT" rakh doo, toh main bhi yaha pe nahi ayungi apna POV dane.. faltu ka confusion kyu kr ke rakkha hai.. Ager Kunal ko support karo toh actor ko drag kia jata hai ager Kuhu defend me aur kuch nahi raha toh!

Arre no no!! I wasn't trying to drag the actor. The way I said it was definitely wrong. I thought where you were coming from was a place of affection for the actor rather than the character and I'm sorry to have assumed that. That was definitely my fault. 

I'm not a Kuhu defender, maybe in front of the forum, but not on this AT. Defending the character would mean ignoring all the faults and Kuhu ke case me to wo possible nahi hai because she was written as a flawed character.

And Kunal kameena nahi hai. Never ever! I love both the characters and that is why I am on this AT otherwise I would be on an AT for Kuhu jo ki exist nahi karta but still hypothetically.

And you should not be leaving this AT. You bring a completely different perspective which is much much different from others and I really do like that. Hum sab hawa me hote hai to tum zameen par le aati ho. Sorry to have made you feel bad.πŸ™Š

beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8ymkg7Bc58/?igshid=d5cz2k33g5a3

Have you guys seen this post?

#soulmate β€οΈ

NikkiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am in dreamland after the photo that DKP posted. Since the official insta of the production house posted the pic, I am hopeful that they will not turn Kuhu into a complete vamp. But I hope that they will tone down the immatureness and illogical dialogues that they give to Kuhu. But I highly doubt that. Looks like they are hell-bent on turning Kuhu the vamp for the next few months. I just hope they will not make her irredeemable. 

I am eagerly waiting for this scene and the hug scene ( Hopefully it will not be edited out ) 

Btw does anyone know how long a certain track is shown? Nannu track ended in two months? It is the same for most of the tracks or it depends on the TRP? 

nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nikki_wanderer

I am in dreamland after the photo that DKP posted. Since the official insta of the production house posted the pic, I am hopeful that they will not turn Kuhu into a complete vamp. But I hope that they will tone down the immatureness and illogical dialogues that they give to Kuhu. But I highly doubt that. Looks like they are hell-bent on turning Kuhu the vamp for the next few months. I just hope they will not make her irredeemable. 

I am eagerly waiting for this scene and the hug scene ( Hopefully it will not be edited out ) 

Btw does anyone know how long a certain track is shown? Nannu track ended in two months? It is the same for most of the tracks or it depends on the TRP? 

It totally depends on TRP. If they are getting the numbers they'll continue showing what they are and if not they'll bring in other twists.